General Pokémon Thread [Sun & Moon are out!]

Started by Rikaria, 2014 May 07, 10:23:18

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Rikaria

If I'm not here, I'm most likely on Pokémon Shuffle's Miiverse community.

KirbyFluttershy

Wait a min. That's the glitch that my friend mentioned. She warned me about this and said
QuoteDo not save your game in a Pokemon Center or at the Battle Tree. There have been many people who have had their save files corrupted by doing this. Upon loading their game, players' character models have not loaded properly, or they have been placed inside of a wall and are unable to escape. This may be addressed in a future update, but for the time being don't risk destroying your save file

So apparently I don't have any additional information and proof to confirm this. If that glitch is true, then we may need to avoid some areas and where we save.
3DS Friend Code: 2363-5641-1771
Final Fantasy XI Char/Server: Chiririn / Asura
Yo-kai Watch Wibble Wobble Player Code & Username: 1qmgdmug / KirbySh

Rikaria

That "glitch" is actually due to a... certain program people shouldn't be using. I will NOT say what it is here since I'm highly against what the "method" involved is.

I will say this much, though: if you don't modify your 3DS at all, you're 100% fine and will NOT get this "glitch".

KirbyFluttershy

My Friend said it's a anti-hack thing going on so Apparently he read some of the posts around in gamefaqs. For us legit players and haven't modified the 3DS, We should be fine right? I'm just asking to confirm so I can spread this around

Rikaria

KirbyFluttershy

My friend told me that this issue has been happening to legit players so we can't be too sure on this just yet and it would be a good idea to avoid this for now to be on the safe side. If there are videos shown like this on youtube, then probably those videos are the only proof and evidence we need to confirm the issue.

Rikaria

*sigh* For crying out loud... This "glitch" is just a scare that players who modded their 3DS's are making.

IT'S, NOT, REAL.

Please stop saying it's true.

KirbyFluttershy

Well If you and my friend were saying that it's hoax, then probably it's made to scare us. Isn't this the proof you're trying to show us?

Julius

Alola! I forgot to post this the other day, but here are the release goodies from Nintendo World! I'be been loving the game so far~ ^-^

Purr~

Rikaria

Sheesh... You went all out, didn't you? lol

KirbyFluttershy

Quote from: Julius on 2016 Nov 25, 03:01:29
Alola! I forgot to post this the other day, but here are the release goodies from Nintendo World! I'be been loving the game so far~ ^-^

Wow lucky you. I got the poster and pikachu card from target last saturday. Well When I was trying to get the poster and pikachu card at target, I thought it was gonna be at the electronics and game section so when I asked the staff around where the pokemon promotional event is being held at, I was redirected to the seasonal section to get the poster and pikachu card. I also did take some pictures of the starters while I was there, but it's on my 3DS.

Julius

Hahah, that's just how they do in Nintendo World! They just tell you to grab one of everything. lol

What'a your favorite new Pokemon so far? I'm really loving Rockruff!
Purr~

Aqua Fire

I haven't played the game myself, but when I get a chance, I don't know whether to get Litten or Poppilo. At first, I wanted Poppilo, but now, Litten looks so cool!! I'm getting Pokémon moon. Or might get. So far, I like the woodpecker. I forgot his name. I watched someone on YouTube play the demo. I REALLY WANT THE GAME!!!! :luna:
Hey, look. I have a deviantart. Come check it out. My DeviantArt

KirbyFluttershy

I hate to alarm everybody here, but pokerus has expired on me except 2 other pokemon with pokerus benched in the PC. If you guys want it now, you guys better let me know right away or contact me in any other way (via discord, skype, or steam). I don't know how long this will last because obviously the pokerus status is not on my party anymore, but the effect are still in.

Rikaria

@Julius: Popplio/Brionne/Primarina. I'm a sucker for cuteness/elegance~

@KirbyFluttershy: Really busy at the moment, but I'll try to ask you later.

KirbyFluttershy

Quote from: Rikaria on 2016 Nov 25, 16:53:47
@Julius: Popplio/Brionne/Primarina. I'm a sucker for cuteness/elegance~

@KirbyFluttershy: Really busy at the moment, but I'll try to ask you later.

Ok lemme know cuz I'm gonna try and see If i'm able to spread the pokerus I have right now to the other pokemon, but I'm in a middle of hatching an egg right now.

Aqua Fire

If I do get this game, this will be the first pokèmon game I've ever played.
Hey, look. I have a deviantart. Come check it out. My DeviantArt

KirbyFluttershy

Quote from: Aqua Fire on 2016 Nov 25, 20:06:30
If I do get this game, this will be the first pokèmon game I've ever played.

There's also Pokemon R/B/Y that's available for 3DS eShop so you can get one of the if you have the money on your eShop account. You can get sun & moon demo if you want to try the game out, but you're limited to some activities and you'll get some goodies prepared for the full version of the game.

As of pokemon sun & moon, it's not that tough if you're using exp share and pokemon refresh, but if you want to fully enjoy the game, just don't use exp share and pokemon refresh.

Moneymaking is tough so I don't know any moneymaking tips right now. All I know is selling Star pieces, star dusts, nuggets, comet pieces, and pearls.

Rikaria

Uh... what... Money was never an issue for me throughout the whole game. There's literally NPC's who'll ask you to do something for them, and you get paid for doing so. Having the Amulet Coin equipped to your lead Pokémon as soon as possible also helps.

KirbyFluttershy

Those requests can only be done once, but In hano grand resort, it's only 1 per day which is putting pyukumukus back to the ocean.

Go Up