Things I do Like about this new update

Started by Sir Dead Puppy, 2018 Aug 17, 10:45:11

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Sir Dead Puppy

2018 Aug 17, 10:45:11 Last Edit: 2018 Aug 17, 10:46:59 by Sir Dead Puppy
I just made a bit of a rant about why i am frustrated with the new xp system but i feel i should balance that with some good stuff

I really do like LoE It makes me proud to know that our fandom can come together and make an entire game for free with volunteers like that it is truly amazing I think and is something that is rare to see so good work game developers *hugs*

the loot and crafting system looks super cool I have not done much with it getting back to just lvl 30 is proving hard but once i get back to a higher lvl I look forward to diving into it

the quests are cool as well like the npc and there story lines i really like there fun and cute and i love it wish there were a ton more and look forward to every new one they come out with

The community of players is the best ever hooves down all you ponies are awesome and make everything sooo much fun the equestrian games the airshows I love this stuff and look forward to it all

the new areas the new stuff the banking system all these updates have made the games better to play,the holiday events are outstanding like the dumb joy of taking part in winter wrap up or just flying for the first time in cloudsdale  is hard to express

so yea i got my grips but I still love and support this game I have meet so many good friends on here that i talk to every single day on discord that no matter how frustrated i get at parts of it is still worth it to me

anyway if any one reads this maybe add what you like about the game....hehehe maybe it will encurage the awesome pones that make it to keep working on it and make it better!

Go Up