No Dog Egg For Limeberry!

Started by Irken-Pony, 2018 Jul 03, 17:35:20

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Irken-Pony

Hey! this is kind of my own problem here, but one of my characters (who's a Pegasus) did the Intensive Carrot Unit quest, and i got a dog egg. I thought "Cool! i can get the dog with the Earth pony i have."

So i switched to my Earth pony and did the same quest... but in the end i only got carrots, why? because i didn't want to be rude to Astral. So now i'm wondering Where Else i could get a Dog egg, because i honestly really wanted it for the Earth Pony i have. Does anyone know? or was that quest the only chance for one?

:<

MarchPrincess05

I'm sorry to say, but other than trading, that's the only way to get the dog egg. (as far as I know)
A nerd who draws whatever.

Fluttershy Cloud

2018 Jul 03, 22:12:13 #2 Last Edit: 2018 Jul 03, 22:13:57 by Fluttershy Cloud
I think the problem is you chose the wrong dialogue at the final conversation with Astral Charm. After settling with Wanda Percent, you return to Astral Charm to claim your reward and finish the quest, you MUST choose the first dialogue (which is "It sure is. So, what are you going to give me?") to get the dog egg. Other dialogue chosen will result in receiving only the carrots, and losing the dog egg.

And there is no other way to get the dog egg if you missed this, you have to create a new character and start over.
"Everypony's contribution is important, no matter how small. If you just keep your head high, do your best, and believe in yourself, anything can happen!"
- Fluttershy

Go Up