hi there new...and most probably the oldest brony here...lol

Started by DONGREYHOUND28, 2014 Jun 27, 15:32:21

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

DONGREYHOUND28

o.O

Hi there I'm quite a new brony  this is down to my daughter .watching the series at the moment ....I like to draw in my spare time MLP mostly of course :)  have drawn new ponies from scratch and trying different styles ...creating one at moment to base a character for LoE when next server time is up...

A quite scatty but avid knowledge seeker so into books ...she's loyal fun dependant pony and going to call her Scrape book...

by the way 40 yrs old  D: but love mlp and varies other animations etc ...like to read and play games...

I hope to find new friends on here for the LoE game.
hey wanna talk feel free .

Also 1 final thing at the moment in process of saving to get a fursuit of an MLP to be made for me hopefully sometime in future....

thanx for looking and hopefully all will be F.I.M here ..

Kirru

Happy to see another here! Bronies are welcome no matter what age and I'm sure you'll get along great!! <3

I'm new to the site also so I hope we get to meet tons of new friends along the way!!!
White Pegasus with a baby or robins egg blue/white mane/tail. Long, not short. and ehhh 20% cooler than Rainbow Dash :P If any would like to give a shot at donating art for me? :D :D

Icy Shield

I respect your sincerity and yeah... it's quite rare to meet a brony older than 30 years old. But it's also exciting to see peoples from different age variety, lisening to their story of how they become a brony and their oppinions on Mlp show and brony community ;)

Would you like to share your story with us? How did you become a brony? What was your fellings and thoughts when you relized that you starting to like this show? How long you've been a brony and what type of brony you are? (of course you don't have to answer all those question or feeling it's something personal)

Let it snow!

Pipkin

Hello and welcome to the LoE Forums!  I'm sure you'll have a wonderful time here.  There's lots to do and see as we anticipate the arrival of the game, such as Art, Music and Audio, Stories and Fanfictions, Roleplaying and so much more.

Also, to make sure your stay is enjoyable, please take a moment to look over the Forum Rules :)

Thanks and have fun!

Proudy Hooves

Hello and Welcome to LoE Community! Enjoy your stay here and pick your way there: to be a classy artist or promising fanfic-writer or wise role-player or talkative and cheerful like Pinkie Pie and many other ways to be!
And if you want to play LoE then you have to wait patiently until the next Stress-Test! Now you can just look at forums and do everything you wish! But don't forget to read the rules anyways! ;)
Good Luck, mate!
Your friendly casual-ish russian-speakin' brony.
Russian LoE Veteran, being around since 2013+!
|Mint Kingdom proud member| |Team La-Vo-Chka!~|
#12YearsOfMLPFIM #BoopOuttaNowhere #ThankYouG4MLP

DONGREYHOUND28

2014 Jun 27, 22:48:03 #5 Last Edit: 2014 Jun 27, 22:49:43 by DONGREYHOUND28
Quote from: Icy Shield on 2014 Jun 27, 20:18:30
I respect your sincerity and yeah... it's quite rare to meet a brony older than 30 years old. But it's also exciting to see peoples from different age variety, lisening to their story of how they become a brony and their oppinions on Mlp show and brony community ;)

Would you like to share your story with us? How did you become a brony? What was your fellings and thoughts when you relized that you starting to like this show? How long you've been a brony and what type of brony you are? (of course you don't have to answer all those question or feeling it's something personal)

Thank you for the warm welcome its so nice of you to take time to read my introduction and reply.

Well as I said I started to take note when sitting with my daughter when she started to watch it one day alittle way back and I have to admit the art of the show and the change that has taken place that has modernised them and made them eye catching for the next generation , as I obviously remember mlp from first generation in the 80's....

but back on subject yes I started watching the show and I will admit a few times (not afraid to admit) the power of the topics and stories made me feel very teary eye'd with the friendship love and all the other good emotions and attributes that where shown brought these emotions of happiness and good feel factor out of me.. and I don't know why this is but I like it.. the characters are brilliantly done and the show never bores either which is a hard thing to achieve.

So since I started watching the show its started my bug off for drawing again which I haven't done for many a year .. drawing mlp to start with as never done mlp pics b4 so got a basic how to draw mlp  and now am trying to create new ponies off of top of my head ..Goal at moment is to try to create my own character ready for LoE open server ...

so now am an avid watcher and proud to do so .......well you have it if you wanna know more or ask any other question please feel free to do so and thanx again  ^-^ ^-^

Post Merge

Quote from: Kirru on 2014 Jun 27, 19:23:17
Happy to see another here! Bronies are welcome no matter what age and I'm sure you'll get along great!! <3

I'm new to the site also so I hope we get to meet tons of new friends along the way!!!

thanx for the reply hope we can talk soon ...

MrEmu

Ooohhhh, You must have been there to see the Gen1 ponies, Wow!
Well I hope you enjoy LoE! We have a live chatpod, RolePlaying, lots of fun stuff!

You said you like art, well we have a section of the forums for showing off your art, And we LOVE to see anypony's art here, So don't feel shy!

We also have a area for showing off your characters you make, So if you want to show us what you'd look like as a pony feel free!
(Mine's in my signature, shameless plug)

But yeah, have fun while waiting for the servers to open! Have even more fun when they are open!

Icy Shield

You can create your character for the game even right now! Click on Pony Creator on the main page or click on Media, you can copy the code of created pony and use it in the game. The LoE game is still pre-Alpha, so don't put too much expectations since there is still a lot work to do.

Let it snow!

Weremetalwolf

Hi my new friend and welcome to the Legends of Equestria forum! I wish you to have the best stay here and make lots of friends! And most important HAVE FUUUN!! :D
<br />My channel<br />My DA<br /><br />

Ryo_D_Disk

Greetings and welcome to the forums and to LoE. Please check out the rules explore and have fun. There's lots to see and do and all the time in equestria to see it, there's Arts, Videos, Stories, Singers RP'ers and more so join us you in the madness my friend  ^-^

Go Up