Ever play QWOP?

Started by Lary, 2012 Jul 29, 15:04:46

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Lary

^ This game is an homage to QWOP, one of the most frustrating games on the internet. Of course it's difficult.
Could've been something great. But ya' blew it... Ya' blew it.

LeeChanthepandaren

So my mortal enemy we meet again. Darn stairs...
Well now that that's settled let the butt kicking begin.

LarryMcLie

Yes! I finally got to the stairs!

I just did this.
Q O
W P
Q O
W P

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: LarryMcLie on 2012 Jul 31, 11:29:26
Yes! I finally got to the stairs!

I just did this.
Q O
W P
Q O
W P

I ended up trying to gallop down, front legs, back legs, front legs, back legs. :c It kind of worked. I made it to the bottom in a spazzy floaty way, and I made it to the bottom floor without falling. But then I fell forward shortly after landing on the floor. I think they should've made the floor a checkpoint, so if you reach the floor, it totally counts.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Lary

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Jul 31, 11:38:20
I ended up trying to gallop down, front legs, back legs, front legs, back legs. :c It kind of worked. I made it to the bottom in a spazzy floaty way, and I made it to the bottom floor without falling. But then I fell forward shortly after landing on the floor. I think they should've made the floor a checkpoint, so if you reach the floor, it totally counts.

The trick is to not walk down the stairs. Get Twilight on her hind legs at the very edge and have her leap. Try to keep your forelegs as forward as possible during your descent - only moving them for balance.
Could've been something great. But ya' blew it... Ya' blew it.

LeeChanthepandaren

Quote from: Lary on 2012 Jul 31, 11:39:20
Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Jul 31, 11:38:20

The trick is to not walk down the stairs. Get Twilight on her hind legs at the very edge and have her leap. Try to keep your forelegs as forward as possible during your descent - only moving them for balance.

I can't believe that worked.... Thanks.

LarryMcLie

Also you can just do this.
Spoiler: Pro Tip on The Stairs: • show
Just hold down all the buttons (Like this. QWOP) the whole time as you go down the stairs.

LeeChanthepandaren

Woot! Game beaten. I liked this one! And now since I am feeling adventurous it's time to play the original.

Chishio Kunrin

Bleh. I kept ending up with my front hooves right at the edge, and then I'd slip, so her front hooves would be on the first step.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Go Up