MicroVolts

Started by The Stars, 2012 Jul 27, 17:03:21

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

The Stars

:P Anyone play this game on Steam?  I have some fun playing it but there's just a few complaints I have with it XD
Heads up!

// Thanks a lot Tiger! :D

Lary

And those complaints are?

I played it back in Beta. It got boring fast, especially because of expiration date on purchased weapon upgrades...
Also, snipers. Snipers everywhere.
Could've been something great. But ya' blew it... Ya' blew it.

The Stars

Well for 1 the outfits for females are a bit... What's the word- Skimpy. I mean, I think they look nice just... For an FPS game I don't like looking at skimpy clothing half the time I mess around. Only reason I play as the females though is cause the only male just kinda freaks me out with his face XD.

2nd thing, and this is just team related, but It just annoys me so much that every All sniper room I'm in, I usually get distracted by the fact the Haruhi Look-alikes(Naomi) behind always finds her way into my view, then the Succubus, Pandora, gets in my way.

3rd thing is that there seem's to be a lack of weapon styles... I mean sure there's a variety of types but there's so little that you can buy in the shop, like 3 different versions of every weapon (Not counting the Adv upgrades requiring money).
Heads up!

Lary

Sounds like it turned into a Pay to Win scenario.

And all the people looked ridiculously awkward. I went with the robot.
Could've been something great. But ya' blew it... Ya' blew it.

The Stars

2012 Jul 27, 17:29:11 #4 Last Edit: 2012 Jul 27, 17:30:45 by The Stars
In most cases I would agree, buying outfits are basically ideal for performance such as speed boosts, extra ammunition, extra HP (Not like the Hp matters much anyways since you have 1000 at the start and it terminates rather quickly), but it all mostly comes down to how you choose to use your weapons and boosts to help you with the game. I wouldn't say buying stuff is gonna help you all that much in the game, but it does do some justice to give you a chance of being a bit better.

And yeah, the robot does look like the only 1 that would pass off as decent to view XD.
Heads up!

Go Up