Sims 3 help peas?:3

Started by Crescendo, 2012 Jul 14, 20:22:09

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Crescendo

Hai bronies<3 I know that Sims 3 has their own little forum thing for getting help and stuff but nopony is replying to me there so I was hoping you guys would be nice enough to help me instead..

So here is my problem, my Sim wants to fish using live bait and she is level 6 so she should be able to but if I try to fish using live bait or ANY kind of bait the action cancels on it's own and she just stands there. Does any of you know how to fix this? It's making me sad that it won't work  :'(

Blues-Music

I hate the sims 3 because of things like that its way more complicated then the old sims I quit before I started playing so I have no idea.

Crescendo

Bleh >-< I wouldn't know because this is the only sims game I've ever had but I'm getting really fed up with all the glitches >~<

Fudgemuffin

Maybe you could ask in the Sims 3 forums? I don't know how to fix your problem. :\

Crescendo

Quote from: Fudgemuffin on 2012 Jul 15, 16:55:56
Maybe you could ask in the Sims 3 forums? I don't know how to fix your problem. :\

I did but for a while they weren't answering >x< but I think I found my solution now so it's not a problem anymore :D

wvDarkSaviorvw

go to your options and turn "free will" off, its under gameplay settings. what do you play it on, ps3, xbox, or pc? I am typically a sims fan
The extraordinary is in what we do, not in who we are.

hyper drive [HD]

Crescendo

@wvdarksaviorvw: it's on PC :3
But no more worries, I fixed it ^-^ there was just some problems with the spawners and I had to replace them :p

HerpyDooves

I play Sims 2 a lot, so if you ever need help again, I may be able to.

Crescendo

Quote from: HerpyDooves on 2012 Jul 24, 20:45:43
I play Sims 2 a lot, so if you ever need help again, I may be able to.

Thanks! :D

Go Up