steam summer sale 2012!

Started by kremsly, 2012 Jul 13, 18:21:13

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

kremsly

just bought super meat boy! £2.99 is a bargain... wait now i only have 52p in my steam wallet  DD:

lurk852

Quote from: kremsly on 2012 Jul 18, 16:19:19
just bought super meat boy! £2.99 is a bargain... wait now i only have 52p in my steam wallet  DD:

Hope you're ready to suffer thousands of deaths at the hands of a tiny fetus.  :]

Now I'm tempted to go back to that game and try to beat the dark world. I'm pretty sure that if I actually did that, though, the compulsion would pass in a few minutes  :x
"The passions are, and ought only to be the slave of reason." - David Hume

Book Smarts

I went with Torchlight and it's highly addicting  X3

iAN

I got the F.E.A.R. Pack because I'm a large fan of horror and shooter games. Oddly enough though only the first one seems to scare me if anything at all...
I also got Dungeon Siege 3 because the first two were my favorite games to play. It has severely disappointed me though as it just seems like everything about it you can play through sooooo easily and there's just no challenge to the game anymore.

lurk852

Agh... 75% off The Longest Journey and New Vegas... Steam, why you makin' me spend all my monies?

kremsly

call of pripyat for only £3.24 ending in 10 hours? need to reload my steam wallet soon!

Book Smarts

Rome Total War, $2.50

SOLD!  *-*

GuitarBrony

I've been meaning to replace my copy of L.A. Noire. my dog messed up my disk 2.

Thanks to Steam, i got it for 5 bucks. I'm a happy stallion.
My music channels. Stop by if you'd like.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCw5aZPezsQwcJP9T4D1mJ7w
https://soundcloud.com/someponywithaguitar
"I suppose it's just interest... devoid of substance or purpose; a hypothetical pattern... for the satisfaction of bringing it to completion."

Book Smarts

I hope Demigod goes on sale, it's like DOTA with a couple of gameplay changes  8D

kremsly

well, i got stalker call of pripyat in the end and fallout 3 game of the year addition too boot  :]

Iron Girella

Mass Effect 1 + Mass Effect 2 + Borderlands + Storm Spirit Announcer (Dota 2) + Storm Spirit Announcer Mega Kills (Dota 2) + Morphiling's Radiant Crystal's Bindings Set (Dota 2) + The Defence Ticket (Dota 2) + Beyond The Summit World Tour Ticket (Dota 2) =

7,48 + 9,99 + 14,99 + 6,29 + 3,19 + 2,79 + 3,99 + 3,19 = 51,92

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/dota2bronycommunity]Dota2 Brony Community Steam[/URL]         

Sign by Ritux ~ | Steam | You Tube

Book Smarts

Iron Girella

seems legit xD 2 days ago i played 14 hours straight of mass effect 1, even finished, but it took to me a half of the day after to understand all the experiences xD o.O awesome game, i'm playing the second now :3 but i got owned by steam's 18+ thing, i had to have more than 18 years for buying borderlands, fail  ovO
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/dota2bronycommunity]Dota2 Brony Community Steam[/URL]         

Sign by Ritux ~ | Steam | You Tube

Book Smarts

Thank Celestia, the sales are ending today  :')

My wallet can finally rest

kremsly

Quote from: Book Smarts on 2012 Jul 22, 22:59:28

well i guess its recap time!
i got the binding of isaac with DLC, super meat boy, stalker call of pripyat, terraria and fallout 3 GOTY... huh I thought i would of bought more games.  :P

Book Smarts

Quote from: kremsly on 2012 Jul 23, 06:16:43

i got the binding of isaac with DLC, super meat boy, stalker call of pripyat, terraria and fallout 3 GOTY... huh I thought i would of bought more games.  :P

Rome Total War Gold with Alexander expansion, Trine 2, Gary's Mod, Cave Story +, Torchlight, and Braid  X3

lurk852

Quote from: Book Smarts on 2012 Jul 23, 07:00:33
Quote from: kremsly on 2012 Jul 23, 06:16:43

Rome Total War Gold with Alexander expansion, Trine 2, Gary's Mod, Cave Story +, Torchlight, and Braid  X3

Fallout 3 GOTY, Fallout New Vegas, Beyond Good & Evil, The Longest Journey, Terraria, and Machinarium. The entire total costs much less than just New Vegas alone would've cost when it came out...

Xeno Aura

Star Wars Knight of the Old Republic, Audiosurf, Simcity 4 Deluxe, Frozen Synapse.

Came to £9.80 in total, I gave myself £10 to spend, so I'm pleased with what I got.

Already owned most of the games I wanted that were on sale, roll on the christmas sale!

Book Smarts

Garys mod isn't working for me and I wanted to make some shenanigans with it  :c

Xeno Aura

Go Up