Playing Pokemon Conquest

Started by Gracie Sky, 2012 Jul 09, 19:10:24

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Gracie Sky

I'm normally not a fan of Pokemon spinoffs, but this one has a little promise in it. There's a large emphasis on strategy, which I'm all for, and there's plenty of random elements on most maps to encourage either player to reconsider their tactics midway through.

I could almost sympathize with the characters in the game, if only the story were more revolved around them. I know more about Noganaba than I know about everyone else put together, including myself. Noganaba this, Noganaba that, after every kingdom I seem to conquer where the rest of us are only the center of attention right before I conquer them.

But then again... Eevee is my absolute favorite Pokemon, so it being the centerpoint Pokemon in this game sold it to me from the beginning.

Warning: Gets repetative very fast if you choose not to Delegate. Nobody really cares about the Non-Warlord Warriors, so leave them to raise your money for you, even though you probably won't need the money if you're good. I haven't beaten Noganaba yet, so I'm sure there's a lot the game has to offer that I haven't seen yet.
Character Critique Thread

Have your OC fairly and honestly evaluated!

Lary

Looks like Pokemon meets Final Fantasy Tactics. Or Fire Emblem. Or Disgaea.

Looks promising.
Could've been something great. But ya' blew it... Ya' blew it.

Dr.Insaneoats

Is any of the Totodile or any of the Shinx evolutions in the game?

Book Smarts

2012 Jul 10, 17:59:48 #3 Last Edit: 2012 Jul 10, 19:16:02 by Book Smarts
Why didn't they keep the Nobunaga Ambition game title  :c

Nobunaga is historical legend  x3

Gracie Sky

Quote from: Dr.Insaneoats on 2012 Jul 10, 01:34:21
Is any of the Totodile or any of the Shinx evolutions in the game?

I don't think there is Totodile, but I know for sure there is Shinx, Luxio, and Luxray. In fact, it's the Pokemon of choice for the Electric Warlord.

... In fact, my Jolteon and Luxray have really good synergy together. Jolteon gets extra power for going first and Luxray gets extra power for being next to other Electric Pokemon.
(except my Jolteon has Volt Absorb instead of Vanguard right now :c )
Character Critique Thread

Have your OC fairly and honestly evaluated!

Go Up