Wizard 101

Started by HerpyDooves, 2012 Jul 06, 18:22:56

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

HerpyDooves

I tried Wizard 101 because I saw the commercial, and seemed pretty cool, and I like it, a lot. So I was wondering if anypony would want to play sometime.

Crystal Chaos

I used to, but not much anymore. Dunno why.

Blues-Music

Played it.
Bought it.
Beat it.
Left it.

It was fun until the card combat got boring

HerpyDooves

Ninkon

I played a balance wizard but then I completed all the free quests and I had to grind to level 10. Now I don't play either

_____Cedar Woods____________Chilly Breeze_____________Bronze Kettle_____
http://forum.legendsofequestr

HerpyDooves

Quote from: Ninkon on 2012 Jul 06, 21:41:40
I played a balance wizard but then I completed all the free quests and I had to grind to level 10. Now I don't play either

I'm playing a Life-wizard :3

Lary

Played it a long time ago. Turn-based games always intrigue me. There were some major turn-offs for the game, however.

-Strict chat system
-Strict name system
-Slow gameplay, even by turn-based standards
-Most content is out of reach from free players
-From what others have told me, the story sucks now

If it ever goes free to play, I might try it again.
Could've been something great. But ya' blew it... Ya' blew it.

HerpyDooves

I did all the quests that are for free, I uninstalled it this morning.

Lary

A potentially good game, but ruined by it's popularity. In other words, there's way too many players for it to just up and go "Free To Play!" out of the blue. Until the sales start to plummet (remember how Lord of the Rings Online made a big deal of it?), it won't be happening any time soon.
Could've been something great. But ya' blew it... Ya' blew it.

Crystal Chaos

Quote from: Lary on 2012 Jul 07, 11:10:34
A potentially good game, but ruined by it's popularity. In other words, there's way too many players for it to just up and go "Free To Play!" out of the blue. Until the sales start to plummet (remember how Lord of the Rings Online made a big deal of it?), it won't be happening any time soon.

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeexactly.

Ninkon

Quote from: Lary on 2012 Jul 07, 11:10:34
It IS a good game regardless of whether you would pay for it or not. If Wizard101 DID become free then you'd know it wasn't good enough to merit sales.

_____Cedar Woods____________Chilly Breeze_____________Bronze Kettle_____
http://forum.legendsofequestr

Go Up