Phantasy Star Online 2

Started by nhydock, 2012 Jun 30, 23:50:58

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

nhydock

Oh gosh oh gosh oh gosh.  I had been wanting this game for years and now it's in Open Beta.  I jumped in first day and got slapped in Ship 9 because they were having server overcrowding at first.

I am insanely satisfied with the game, it's a whole lot better than Universe ever was and does the first PSO justice.  Best is it's F2P, worst is it's Japanese only and I don't know a single thing of what is going on.  That's what online guides are for, though :]

Anyone else playing feel free to post your IGN and Ship.  If you're on Ship 9 I'll be sure to add you.

IGN: Casca
Ship: 9

I named my character after Casca from Berserk, my friends and I were trying to recreate the Band of the Hawk

Remedy

Are Sega bringing it to Europe/America? As excited as I am for this, taking into consideration the language gap and high pings, I think I might just be able to wait a little for it.

...If not on the other hand, I think I'll be grabbing it shortly.
I used to play PSO split screen on the GameCube, and have always wanted to get it online. I didn't even have internet at the time though, unfortunately.

nhydock

Thankfully the language gap isn't that bad as it's easy to infer what things in the interface do what.  Quests and that are all documented, and if you want to meet up and play with English players you can just go on the PSOWorld forums and look around.  There's a huge community playing.

Also as for High-Ping, I'm US East coast with comcast basic internet that's rated at 20mbps, I get more lag playing games like S4 League than I do PSO2, the servers are really good.  I usually pull around 148 ms ping or less with a spike here and there when my siblings are downloading something big.

The game will probably come to America during 2013 H2.  Their current focus is probably getting the Vita version out.

TimeRight

Ineed a spefic guide that extremly easy to follow to even and try to get inot the beta (Im still playing blue burst.) Just because your on ship 9 ill try to join and make BOTOMAN
thats what i have called all the RAcasts i have made... ever since the first one.
"Im here to shoot stuff and chew bubble gum"

"And I cant chew"
[move=6][/move]
Thank you KoalaLover99!
thank you Firefly for the avi

nhydock

Go Up