Sonic Heroes

Started by Tiger, 2012 Jun 20, 05:49:41

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Tiger

Sonic Heroes is just an awesome game! Considering the year it was made, the CG animation is really good, and the game itself is awesome!

...Except for a few game control fails  x3

Anyway, anypony else play it too? And if you have any interesting story when playing it, share it!

Today when I was playing Team Rose, fighting Team Chaotix, I ended up having only Cream left, and Team Chaotix having only Espio left. I stood on this perch, or two metal boxes stacked together, and I just spammed X (attack button) to make her chao Cheese attack Espio ovO Eventually I got Team Blast, and I used it, but I just ended up with Cream left again  :o I spammed X some more and Espio actually got pushed off the cliff  O:

"CHEESE CAN BATTLE!!" I kept saying after that ovO

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

CyanideInsanity

Never owned it, but when I played my friends copy, I enjoyed it. I was thinking of getting it soon juts to play it.
No interesting stories myself, but when watching my friend play, he was fighting team rose, and managed to beat it in like 4 seconds by glitching through the floor... Gotta love game glitches! lol
Sugarcup, I thank thee for the AWESOME avatar!
I like my weapons, how I like my music: Heavy and Metal!
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/CyanideInsanity

Blues-Music

There was once a world were sonic games such as sonic 4 sonic 2 ,and sonic heroes existed.
But something has corrupted the sonic team making them make games like sonic ,and the dark knight ,and sonic unleashed.
But hope has come again when the 20th year of sonic has came with the new good game sonic generations!

I love sonic heroes I was playing with team sonic ,and for some reason I couldn't switch from tails ,and all my team died against team dark,but tails kept flying ,but for some reason team dark switched to rouge ,and flew to their death.

Tiger

lol

The AI is dumber than I thought!  :3

Book Smarts

2012 Jun 20, 10:14:39 #4 Last Edit: 2012 Jun 21, 09:54:52 by Book Smarts
I've played it with one of my friends, it was probably the last decent Sonic game that came out before they started to slap on ridiculous plots and themes which ruined Sonic games to me.

Tiger

Yeah, exactly. Sonic Heroes was just awesome :D

TimeRight

ever found the metal versions? you ahve to hold three butons as a level is loading and you get this kinda metalic like skin for all the team members.
[move=6][/move]
Thank you KoalaLover99!
thank you Firefly for the avi

Tiger

I never knew about that ovO

Cutiebone

I play it! Oh I just love Team Rose, they're my favorite. I think the levels the teams are go like this: Team Rose-Easy, Tean Chaotix-Normal, Team Sonic-Hard, and Team Dark-Very hard. Team dark was the hardest to beat, of course. It took me such a long time
Anyway, Team Rose had such pretty gaming levels, so after I beated them I went back to the levels just to look at the scenery. Cream had such a cute little catchphrase, she'd say, "It's nice when we're all together!" I even used to do the tricks where I get really close to a wall so that the camera would zoom in on cheese because she's so cute I just loved looking at her X3
Wow we had such good times playing Sonic Heroes.
My sister's favorite team was Team Chaotix, she'd play against my favorite team and I'll intentionally get her to take out all my teamates except for Cream and Cheese (in battle mode) because that way it was much easier to zoom in on their cuteness :3 I even used to repeatedly tap the button to make her fly just so she could say "Yap! Yap! Yap!" over and over to annoy my sis B)
Moved to Fluffy Ribbon. FR is universal. Rather than CB, which refers to an OC that isn't used anymore, it's better to use a name I'd actually like to be identified with... >.<

Cutiebone

Quote from: Tiger on 2012 Jun 30, 01:15:38
I never knew about that ovO

I think when you enter VS mode after you choose your characters you must imediately hold down X and A (Y too I think) and the characters at the stage look metallic O:
(it HAS to be VS mode, doesn't work on story mode)
Moved to Fluffy Ribbon. FR is universal. Rather than CB, which refers to an OC that isn't used anymore, it's better to use a name I'd actually like to be identified with... >.<

Parasprite

Quote from: Book Smarts on 2012 Jun 20, 10:14:39
I've played it with one of my friends, it was probably the last decent Sonic game that came out before they started to slap on ridiculous plots and themes which ruined Sonic games to me.

I thought Sonic Colors was pretty good.

kremsly

i've got this game but i never got far unless i was with the big blue guy  x3

Tiger

Uh, isn't Big purple? Unless you're referring to Sonic, but he's not huge  o_O

Blues-Music

Oh yeah...Big the cat.I have no idea why ,but the sonic team insists adding random weird people in good sonic games.Lets take sonic adventures for example:
Play as sonic you have to traverse the world in great speed to reach the end of the level.
Play as tails you do the same thing with some races ,but with no speed ,and the ability to fly.
Play as knuckles you have to glide around the world fighting enemies trying to get the pieces of the master emerald.
As big....You fish for a frog...

Tiger

Come on, Big isn't that bad in Sonic Heroes. He's just the powerful Power character ovO

Blues-Music

I know its just the idea of adding random people with no actual story except his frog gets missing ,and he has to go look for it.
Hes a little good in sonic heroes though.

Book Smarts

Quote from: Parasprite on 2012 Jun 30, 02:52:31
Quote from: Book Smarts on 2012 Jun 20, 10:14:39

I thought Sonic Colors was pretty good.

*Looks at game reviews* Wow, I may be wrong  ^-^

Zygrograxgra

Played it at a friend's house multiple times.
Since I never did really crack down on it and play a lot, I couldn't get past the first level for each group.
Team Rose I didn't have the time.
Team Sonic was just hard.
Team Dark was broken because of cannons or something like that.
And I couldn't've been bothered with collection quests back then.

Titanium Mushrooms
Are you happy yet?!

nhydock

I found my copy in a desk drawer.  I got mine for PC from Gamestop in a discount bin for only $2 about 4 years ago.  The game is so old it wanted to install directX 9b (still better than Morrowind which insists on 8.1)

Personally I didn't have much of a beef with the game.  I actually liked it like I liked Sonic Adventure.  Gosh darn the voice acting and everything, though.  That's the only thing I didn't like about the Sonic games since they went 3D, the voice acting, and that goes for both English and Japanese voice actors.

Itty Bit

This game is what introduced me to team Chaotix, and got me to love them, as silly of characters they may be. I remember constantly borrowing this from my friend when I was younger, it was a lot of fun :)

Go Up