ArmA 2- DayZ mod

Started by Sahara, 2012 May 29, 00:01:09

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Sahara

DayZ is a zombie mod for ArmA 2 i was wondering if anypony wanted to team up with me becasue theres no hope for a newb to survive alone

Reverberate

Heck yeah I got this mod, is freakin awesome. Bought the game especially for it. Which server do you go on? I may be able to play sometime, though probably not often at the moment due to things and stuff.

Mr.Darkling

Heh this game is great but since the last update that amount of zombies is insane.
Plus to hell with that server response message.  :'(
"Man is a make-believe animal, he is never so truly himself as when he is acting the part"

iAN

Quote from: Mr.Darkling on 2012 May 29, 16:27:48
Heh this game is great but since the last update that amount of zombies is insane.

Here's Darkling's and mine worst best experience while playing DayZ,
So we sneak into a town to look for supplies, and then we startle one, ONE zombie, start running out of the town, then behind Darkling I see roughly 100 zombies chasing him. After about 20 minutes of constant shooting and running around in circles like crazy ponies, we FINALLY manage to get rid of them all but Darkling had almost no health, and my ammo was just about gone.

Also, it took us just about 5 hours (like, literally, 5 hours of playing this) to find eachother in the first place, which was not fun. As we had to run through the most dangerous of towns of course, Cherno and Electro.  :l

darthgamer101

hurr durr spunds good hur dur, GO MEDICS WOOOOOOT
my monkey assassin will smack you

Sahara

Quote from: Mr.Darkling on 2012 May 29, 16:27:48

yeah I AM A BAD PONY that message have you also got that weapon config error or the r3ecieving data errro them two suck if you want to play wiht me just msg your skype or we can use vent/temspeak or mumble

EDIT: WHY DOES IT DO TEH I AM A BAD  PONY THING CAN SOMEPONT PRAY TEll

Mr.Darkling

Quote from: Sahara on 2012 May 30, 01:25:50
if you want to play wiht me just msg your skype or we can use vent/temspeak or mumble

EDIT: WHY DOES IT DO TEH I AM A BAD  PONY THING CAN SOMEPONT PRAY TEll

Well there's a skype topic in off-topic if you ever want to put your name or something.
Also the bad pony thing is a censor for when you "swear" and "curse"
"Man is a make-believe animal, he is never so truly himself as when he is acting the part"

Sahara

i've never swore here probally ddammmmmn but not swore

Ryo_D_Disk

well i know im revieing this thread a little but I was i thought it be fun to say ive aquired DayZ now thanks to the sales and if there was any advice which would be useful

kremsly

Quote from: Ryo_D_Disk on 2012 Jul 22, 16:46:34
well i know im revieing this thread a little but I was i thought it be fun to say ive aquired DayZ now thanks to the sales and if there was any advice which would be useful
well zombies won't stop chasing you unless they lose eye contact so try to get into a building as it forces running zombies to walk and airfields are prime areas for bandit groups to holdup

Minuette

Only if my computer can run such awesome games, but sadly I am suck with older games and games that run on the unreal engine.

Go Up