How do you watch MLP?

Started by Julius, 2012 Nov 09, 19:04:52

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Julius

I'm curious, how does everypony here watch MLP?

The Hub? YouTube? iTunes? Other?

I watch it on YouTube from a channel called "alianzabrony", which has the episodes in HD (At least that's how it looks from my iPhone!) with Spanish subtitles. I speak and understand English obviously, but sometimes it's hard to make out a word or two, and having those subtitles there help. ^-^

I'm not sure how fast they upload the episodes though, I only became a brony in July. Which YouTube channels do you guys recommend? :P
Purr~

Rissian

I've watched it on the hub before but I mainly watch it on Youtube or my sister's Netflix account, on Youtube I just search for an episode name and it usually pops up and usually has HD versions although depending on your screen that may not matter.

Midnight Breeze

I don't have cable TV so Youtube.

Rissian

We only just recently got our DirectTV back, but I'll probably end up watching it on Youtube anyways.  ^-^

Rad Thunder

I watch the new ones straight from the Hub, then watch them on Youtube afterward.
Prediction: By the time both parts of the Season 3 premiere are done, they will be up on Youtube by the dozens. Trust me. :]

Julius

Glad to see bronies are fast at uploading too! lol

We don't have The Hub here in Venezuela, and our iTunes store sucks so I use a United States account. Problem with that is I have a different currency so I can't purchase anything (I rely on free downloads, if you hadn't noticed)! :P

Gotta love YouTube and Hasbro for not taking the episodes down! ^-^
Purr~

The Silent Wolf

Youtube and Netflix, since we have HD channels instead of paying more for more channels.
If The Silent Wolf is to long, just call me Kake

Skype if you happen to want to talk to me: Pokemonvskirby
I'm a little seal nerd, short and stout, here is my flipper, here is my snout~

Jenzy

New Episodes: The HUB or YouTube.
Re-runs: On Demand, YouTube, or Netflix.

Book Smarts

Youtube for already aired episodes and Ustream and Jacobtv for new episodes  ^-^

HerpyDooves

Discovered the show on Hub, and then lost it about month after, watched all of season 2 on Youtube, and now I'm watching the show mainly on Hub, now that I have it back.

Night Pony

I watch thme from livestreams and then HD from youtube. Both provided in a post on EQD.

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

Ahaut

No Hub, no Netflix, no iTunes so Youtube ^-^

Alrecenk

Also YouTube, and last season they were pretty quick at getting them up. I was able to find them in HD just a few hours after the show aired. I'm going to try one of the streams today, though, don't want to wait a few hours if I don't have to.

sorikuXIII

When I first found out about the show I watched the first episode on youtube then ended up watching both seasons to the end and now I watch it on the hub whenever possible  X3
Pixel Art:

My OCs

Julius

Quote from: Night Pony on 2012 Nov 10, 04:18:12
I watch thme from livestreams and then HD from youtube. Both provided in a post on EQD.

Is it... This post? 'Cause I'm keeping an eye out for it. :3

Man I can't wait to hear Applejack say Sugarcube again! lol

30 Minutes left guys (A bit longer for me, but whatever, I'm still watching today on glorious HD)! :D
Purr~

Night Pony

Quote from: Julius on 2012 Nov 10, 09:27:56
Quote from: Night Pony on 2012 Nov 10, 04:18:12

Is it... This post? 'Cause I'm keeping an eye out for it. :3

Man I can't wait to hear Applejack say Sugarcube again! lol

30 Minutes left guys (A bit longer for me, but whatever, I'm still watching today on glorious HD)! :D

Eeyup.  :] That's the one.

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

the dark gods

Generally I watch the show on TV whenever I can, though I have do watch episodes on youtube if I feel like watching a particular episode that's not on at the time.
thank you Sky Sketch

Rad Thunder

Quote from: Rad Thunder on 2012 Nov 09, 19:37:40
I watch the new ones straight from the Hub, then watch them on Youtube afterward.
Prediction: By the time both parts of the Season 3 premiere are done, they will be up on Youtube by the dozens. Trust me. :]

And this will be proven right in 20 minutes! I love being on the east coast! :D

Julius

Turns out the subtitles versions come out three to four days after the original episode airs. Hmm... Not bad but... I want ponies now... :\
Purr~

videogamehunter

I watch it on youtube. My Cable company charge extra for the hub with some kind of package I don't need and can't afford. It pains me to watch something for free but I really don't have a choice.

Go Up