Assassin's Creed 3

Started by Julius, 2012 Nov 02, 11:48:32

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Julius

Anypony here got this game yet?

Few odd things here and there, like the game doesn't pause if your controller turns off mid fight, and the control change feels weird at first after playing all the other games, but so far I'm LOVING every single thing about it, specially certain mechanics that are unlocked on Sequence 4.

And Sequence 4, it's when the game really begins! B)

It's amazing, and beautiful. :)

What about you guys? What are your thoughts on the game so far? ^-^
Purr~

Chishio Kunrin

I'm hoping to get it for Christmas. I may or may not. Not really doing that well financially, and I wonder if I'll have to make a choice between AC3 and Dishonored. I hope not. I really hope not.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

McSleuthburger

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Nov 02, 12:11:21
I'm hoping to get it for Christmas. I may or may not. Not really doing that well financially, and I wonder if I'll have to make a choice between AC3 and Dishonored. I hope not. I really hope not.

If you have to I would say AC3 over dishonored merely for the fact that you could complete dishonored in probably 15 hours  maybe less if you are not a completionist (like you need to have 100%)

but right now im at sequence 6 but I got some of the side mission stuff done up to that point done already
Ye-olde ex mod
You've just been McSleuthburgered!

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: McSleuthburger on 2012 Nov 02, 12:16:50
Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Nov 02, 12:11:21

If you have to I would say AC3 over dishonored merely for the fact that you could complete dishonored in probably 15 hours  maybe less if you are not a completionist (like you need to have 100%)

but right now im at sequence 6 but I got some of the side mission stuff done up to that point done already

Alright. I'll choose AC3, then. Thanks, Sleuth. ^-^

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Julius

You certainly won't regret it! ^-^
Purr~

sorikuXIII

I am on sequence 7 and I  must say they knew what they were doing when they added trees to free run thru. I simply love beng in those trees and the multiplayer is awesome. Especially wolfpack. I got up to sequence 23 with three other randoms.  X3
Pixel Art:

My OCs

Night Pony

AC3? It's not out yet.

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

Julius

... While that may be the case for me due to it actually being legal here (Original games and movies here are so overpriced that pirating is legal. How messed up is that?), I don't think it is the case for the other posters, Night. :\

It was released 10-29-2012.
Purr~

Night Pony

Quote from: Julius on 2012 Nov 02, 17:08:40
... While that may be the case for me due to it actually being legal here (Original games and movies here are so overpriced that pirating is legal. How messed up is that?), I don't think it is the case for the other posters, Night. :\

It was released 10-29-2012.

Yeah I know official release is 30th October. The post was sarcastic.  X3

Julius

Purr~

Book Smarts

I'll put this on my list of games to get when I get a gaming pc  :3

Julius

One thing I love about this game that surprised me is... Water! Lots of water and some fireworks... To keep it spoiler free. ;)
Purr~

Book Smarts

Quote from: Julius on 2012 Nov 02, 18:22:00
One thing I love about this game that surprised me is... Water! Lots of water and some fireworks... To keep it spoiler free. ;)

yes...fireworks...*looks at an evil ship in AC3*

sorikuXIII

So to keep my post spoiler free I'm just gonna say this. The ending still leaves you hanging. That is all.
Pixel Art:

My OCs

Night Pony

Quote from: sorikuXIII on 2012 Nov 05, 16:49:07
So to keep my post spoiler free I'm just gonna say this. The ending still leaves you hanging. That is all.

Another cliffhanger?

Julius

Quote from: sorikuXIII on 2012 Nov 05, 16:49:07

Well, I'm at sequence 7, doing all Side quests I get and stuff but...

You've got to be kidding me.

REALLY?

You know, from reading the achievements I can see there's some extra missions that unlock after the credits roll. The achievement is called "Fin". Perhaps you have to do those to really end the story? :I
Purr~

sorikuXIII

there isnt any spoiler in those so i can freely say that there are three final missions and they arent really missions. two of them are cutscenes and the other one tells the player about a thing called pivots but thats all im going to say
Pixel Art:

My OCs

Julius

Well, then I must go with Sweetie Belle's reaction. lol
Purr~

Go Up