Servers Now Closed!

Started by Ellowee, 2015 Apr 09, 23:03:51

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Meteorite

Quote from: Robipony on 2015 Apr 14, 01:26:38
I wasn't able to play. *sigh* oh well.

I will say thought it was kind of hard to make an avatar that represented me.

Are you able to get a scarf and lab coat in the game?

You can buy lab coats from the Ponydale/Crystal Kingdom vendors.  No scarves though.  (though the chest armor is oddly flexible...)

Robipony

Quote from: Meteorite on 2015 Apr 14, 02:03:44
You can buy lab coats from the Ponydale/Crystal Kingdom vendors.  No scarves though.  (though the chest armor is oddly flexible...)

Oh well, maybe they will add some scarves in the future. That would be nice.
I do recordings of grimdark MLP stories on youtube.

Kabasue

Just to let you guys know, you made my little 5 year old grand child cry   DD:

Though I had lots of fun watching them play the last week. 

Grandpa would of like to play more on the Pegasuses, but the little ones come first.  Next time around I am going to make my own account ^.^

I assume since you guys have my e-mail I will be getting a e-mail at next server opening? 

cheesegal001

Is there a way I can play Legends of Equestria when the servers are closed? I wanna keep working on the quest.

Julien999

2015 Apr 15, 13:36:42 #364 Last Edit: 2015 Apr 15, 13:39:37 by Julien999
@cheesegal001
Quote from: cheesegal001 on 2015 Apr 15, 13:29:40
Is there a way I can play Legends of Equestria when the servers are closed? I wanna keep working on the quest.

Unfortunately, no :c . You can't play the game when the servers are closed :( . Which mean: you can't finish your quest.

StormSwirll

Noooo why do you have to close? D: DD: Oh well  :c
R.I.P. my sanity , hello my insanity!  ovO
Anyways  X3 hope you open them soon.... :P

Timber Keyblade

2015 Apr 15, 14:56:50 #366 Last Edit: 2015 Apr 15, 15:15:48 by Timber Keyblade
*Chews on wooden Keyblade* So... Bored...

Post Merge

I didn't even got to create my pony yet... :c

Post Merge

And it may sound pathetic, but I'm also lonely... I got no friends... :c I know... (quote from rarity) I'm so Pathetic! *sobs* D:
Looks like your about to have a Bad Time~

_RAINB0W_DASH_

maby if you idiots  send email we will know when its up!  >A<

Meteorite

Quote from: _RAINB0W_DASH_ on 2015 Apr 16, 02:10:39

While I do like the idea to have the option to be sent an email of upcoming OSWs, it seriously isn't that hard to check the front page once a week or so.  No need to insult others because you can't be bothered clicking a bookmark/favourite once in a while.

White Pony

I check these forums daily.  I'd recommend it because there was one time when they opened the game for just one day only to check on a new fix they installed and wanted ponies to test it out.  So that's one of the reasons I check this forum daily. 

spiritwolf98

Quote from: White Pony on 2015 Apr 16, 06:20:17
I check these forums daily.  I'd recommend it because there was one time when they opened the game for just one day only to check on a new fix they installed and wanted ponies to test it out.  So that's one of the reasons I check this forum daily. 
Me to, I don't wanna miss an OSW!
You can't change the past. However, if you change the present, you have changed the future.-me

StarFrith

The Open Server Weekends get announced well in advance on various MLP:FIM fansites as well. The OSW's are already well publicized.

Pipkin

We aren't able to do mass email notifications because of limitations with our mail provider.
But thank you for your suggestion.  The best way to not miss any events is to check the forums occasionally as well as facebook, twitter and tumblr(Links at the top of the page).  We make announcements well in advance.

StormSwirll

Ehh.....those people made ( and it's still in progress XD ) an MMO for MLP.....and you call them idiots? Learn some kindness.  :s

MarioGammer

How do you download this game? I'm looking everywhere but i cant find it! ono ono ono ono

Mayva679

Hey! If they were idiots they wouldn't even be able to make this game! It's not the hardest thing in the world to just check the website often.

Timber Keyblade

When is open server weekend?
Looks like your about to have a Bad Time~

Naura

We don't know yet, the team usually tells us 5-2 weeks before it happens, so we just gotta wait till they have some new upgrades that they want us to try.
Feel free to check out my [URL=http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11982.0]Oc page[/URL]!

Canine Keeper

When will the servers be open again? :( o_o   

Go Up