Servers Now Closed!

Started by Ellowee, 2015 Apr 09, 23:03:51

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Cryptic-Dash

Quote from: Julien999 on 2015 Apr 12, 05:58:15If you don't know, only Pegasus can do this in mid-air or flying.

Only Q seems to work when strafing as pegasi, E just dosent do anything at the moment

Julien999

Quote from: Cryptic-Dash on 2015 Apr 12, 09:38:25
Only Q seems to work when strafing as pegasi, E just dosent do anything at the moment

But how could this possible? It's worked fine for me.

LuxrayStark

le temps et l'espace ne possède pas de fin

Julien999

Quote from: LuxrayStark on 2015 Apr 12, 09:59:57
I saw her
j'ai vue sa
https://www.flickr.com/photos/131238140@N03/?

Hé mais c'est Sonic Hooves! Il est dans quel server? (et une ligne de plusieurs pégases)
Hey It's Sonic Hooves! He is in which server? (and a line of several pegasi)

gualupita

2015 Apr 12, 13:42:07 #324 Last Edit: 2015 Apr 12, 13:46:33 by gualupita
Help !!No error if my computer or game , but I play well for a while but -law try to travel elsewhere , will not let me . I can either use a pegasus or a terrestrial pony , I can only use unicorns. Do not know if anyone else has this problem or tube , but I would like to help me . Please !!D: D: ono ono :'( :'(

estoc

Hi everypony. 

I have the updated version for Windows x64 and was able to get into the game on Friday. I've been trying Saturday and Sunday to get in, but everytime I enter the game, all it goes to is the title screen and then I log in and then it says it is downloading all these things like cutiemarks and items. The item atlas always says "done". It stays this way for a while. Once I left it up for hours in the background and it didn't change at all.

Bitey

Quote from: estoc on 2015 Apr 12, 14:21:28
it says it is downloading all these things like cutiemarks and items.

Try going into your Local folder and renaming the LoE folder so that the game needs to recreate it.

That did it for me

FlameWolf100

Help me. When I unzipped the .zip for LoE it won't work. I made a folder and named it LoE but when I open the LoE app it says "This app won't open". Please help me D:
It's mostly true X3 But I'm not brave :l                        

Cobalt Crafter

As unfortunate as it is that some people have been unable to get in (For my reasons or other game problems) I'd like to say I'm still quite excited for the project, I can just hope that they iron out the crashes quite large sum of people have with the 64 version.

If the devs are aware of this it would ease me if they made it clear they know about it so people in my situation aren't just waiting and hoping for nothing  :c

Scootashy

I hope it opens again soon and hope scootaloo can get in next time. This closing I was chilling with a timberwolf and two timberdeer I made friends with.

Julien999

I was chating with everypony on the server that still going when I accidentally press "exit the game" (alt+F4), lol : http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2015/16/1428901457-041320150701030366.png

We hope the server will open soon. ^-^

Morphius

There was a new one already...?

JUST LET ME KNOW WHEN THE FULL GAME IS RELEASED. I DON'T NEED ANOTHER SAVED FILE GONE DOWN THE DRAIN... o.O

twighlit sparkle

Are the servers supoased to be open 3 days (end date: 13.4.2015 12:01) why isnt it like that it sayd the servers are gonna be open three days thats untill 13.4.2015. 12:01 why are they closed early i was suppoased to get a dog  :c well..... i cant wait for the next open server (sorry for my bad english im from Serbia)

LPatamon

What I find odd is that not even a Servers Closed Announcement on the Website hasn't been added o.o

rainbow_dash.

les serveur son fermer ca fait une heure que je cherche pourquoi je peux pas joue et ùaintenent je découvre que c'est fermer en plus c'est la premiere fois que j'allais jouer c'est quand quond poura i rejouer ?

YukitaOnline

And when will the servers be open again?
I wanted to play today and now i can't.

It was really really fun to play!! O: :D <3

I'm a anime/manga Otaku and i love mlp!
Please take care of me everypony!

~YukitaOnline

Proudy Hooves

Ssshh, everypony...valve time >.>
But seriously, nobody knows. Maybe in another 3-6 months, we'll see.
Your friendly casual-ish russian-speakin' brony.
Russian LoE Veteran, being around since 2013+!
|Mint Kingdom proud member| |Team La-Vo-Chka!~|
#12YearsOfMLPFIM #BoopOuttaNowhere #ThankYouG4MLP

Green Bird

Is there any cangelog we can see to know what is new on each game update? It would be really useful instead of going around all the game looking for new things.

Also great OSW, had lot of fun, as always.

Cryptic-Dash

Super glad I was able to make this OSW it was super  ^-^, look forward to the future and whats to come  :D

Go Up