Servers Now Closed!

Started by Ellowee, 2015 Apr 09, 23:03:51

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Zoruaofepic

Quote from: Flutterflies on 2015 Apr 10, 17:50:53
I kind-of find it funny that unicorns were an endangered species during the January 2015 release, but now it's the complete opposite!

"Coincidence? I think not!"

Nah, it's a coincidence.  :P

My unicorn is stuck in the ever-crashing Ponydale. I'm debating on whether or not to delete her.

KirbyFluttershy

Well I just hope for a hotfix on traveling from cantermore > ponydale cuz i don't like to be stuck in the loading screen, crash, and remake my character to get myself unstuck out of that loading screen besides I don't know what's up with the traveling system right now.
3DS Friend Code: 2363-5641-1771
Final Fantasy XI Char/Server: Chiririn / Asura
Yo-kai Watch Wibble Wobble Player Code & Username: 1qmgdmug / KirbySh

Green_Leaf1

Tis only a Open Server Weekend thing?
Not permanent?

I adopted a Twi-Shpere!
Get one here!

Savannahwolfie

Mine is stuck on the Megashare download page, its not downloading at all. >.<

gualupita

Quote from: Julien999 on 2015 Apr 10, 17:40:28
Have you already tried with unicorn? I hear they can log only with unicorn when they have this probleme (maybe, I'm not sure).

Wow ...
That was the problem . !! Or at least for me , since I can play.
Even then I hope you can use a pegasus .

Thank You !!!  :D *-* 8D

CMC Scootaloo

I give it up now. I don't want to wait any longer. I will use the February client now to get into the game, even when that means that I can't see the new additions.
I still hope that the clients get all fixed soon, but for now, I will use the client from last time.
I finally want to play!
You always wanted to meet Scootaloo? Then be on the lookout for her in Equestria, she is galloping all over the realm!

Joylight

Quote from: Julien999 on 2015 Apr 10, 17:40:28
Have you already tried with unicorn? I hear they can log only with unicorn when they have this probleme (maybe, I'm not sure).

Yeah, only unicorns seem to work. Bugger. I can't use a ponysona until  it gets straightened out.  DD:

numberponies56

Quote from: CMC Scootaloo on 2015 Apr 10, 18:08:48
I give it up now. I don't want to wait any longer. I will use the February client now to get into the game, even when that means that I can't see the new additions.
I still hope that the clients get all fixed soon, but for now, I will use the client from last time.
I finally want to play!
Cloudsdale is working right now! At least for me, but I'm still a unicorn.

I didn't steal any smileys from another thread :ajshifty: :-3 My OCs

Zoruaofepic

Quote from: numberponies56 on 2015 Apr 10, 18:13:59

What client are you using?

Thrasher Dash

Quote from: numberponies56 on 2015 Apr 10, 18:13:59
Yea what version?  o.O
If you see Princess Twilight (Unicorn) or Thrasher Dash (Pegasus) that's me!

numberponies56

2015 Apr 10, 18:21:56 #230 Last Edit: 2015 Apr 10, 18:23:31 by numberponies56
Quote from: Zoruaofepic on 2015 Apr 10, 18:15:14
What client are you using?
64 bit, latest version. It doesn't work when I try to login as a pegasus or earth pony. EDIT: Now Cloudsdale doesn't work  ono

Natfoth

Just uploaded a new windows 64 that should fix a lot of the crashes, windows 32 is still uploading. I will post when that is up.
Programmer Natfoth
The Experienced
Programming Lead[br]
Design by Princess Oliver, Avatar by CrabApple, OC by Natfoth

Thrasher Dash

While I'm waiting I'm gonna play minecraft for a bit ^-^
If you see Princess Twilight (Unicorn) or Thrasher Dash (Pegasus) that's me!

numberponies56

Quote from: Natfoth on 2015 Apr 10, 18:24:45
Just uploaded a new windows 64 that should fix a lot of the crashes, windows 32 is still uploading. I will post when that is up.
Thank you sooo much   :') x1000000000000000

CMC Scootaloo

@Natfoth

Quote from: Natfoth on 2015 Apr 10, 18:24:45

Okay, then for another try. I hope it works this time.
I really don't understand what file should be missing on my computer, considering that the clients worked for me without problems on every Open Server Weekend before.
You always wanted to meet Scootaloo? Then be on the lookout for her in Equestria, she is galloping all over the realm!

Thorne Busch

@Natfoth @CMC Scootaloo 

any news? Im at the end of my rope here. ive tried both LoE.exe and loe.exe with both 64-bit and 32-bit (updated version). LoE.exe just crashes before I get to the main menu, and freezes/generally screws up my laptop, and with loe.exe I still can spawn into cloudopolis or ponydale without having the game crash. thanks for your hard work, but please keep us informed!   :nod:

I would try the February client, but I dont have it, and dont know where I could get it
family resemblemance?!

Natfoth

Quote from: Thorne Busch on 2015 Apr 10, 18:29:19
@Natfoth @CMC Scootaloo 

any news? Im at the end of my rope here. ive tried both LoE.exe and loe.exe with both 64-bit and 32-bit (updated version). LoE.exe just crashes before I get to the main menu, and freezes/generally screws up my laptop, and with loe.exe I still can spawn into cloudopolis or ponydale without having the game crash. thanks for your hard work, but please keep us informed!   :nod:

The 64 build I just uploaded should fix all those issues now.
Programmer Natfoth
The Experienced
Programming Lead[br]
Design by Princess Oliver, Avatar by CrabApple, OC by Natfoth

Neutron Star

2015 Apr 10, 18:31:17 #237 Last Edit: 2015 Apr 10, 18:33:41 by Neutron Star
Quote from: Niyx on 2015 Apr 09, 23:45:34
The app is broken on the mac download. 18mb's of dead app at that. Cant even look at the package contents

Has that too there needs to be a quick fix now it freezes my time and I have to force shutdown instead of waiting

Ask_Dinky_Hooves

Quote from: lightspeed_flash on 2015 Apr 10, 00:49:43
its not just you it is happening to others as well they must be trying to fix the issue

I hope so i really wanted to play as a pegasus

numberponies56

OHMYGOSH I CAN LOGIN AS A PEGASUS OHMYGOSH

Go Up