Hello, everypony!

Started by Ether Elegy, 2012 Aug 04, 01:10:47

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Ether Elegy

2012 Aug 04, 01:10:47 Last Edit: 2012 Aug 25, 21:49:45 by Ether Elegy
I'm Ether Elegy. I guess I'll start of by saying that I am a writer. I have an interest in making music and art, but I'm not really good at those. Writing is more my thing. I did try for the writing audition, but I didn't get it. So, I'll post my work here and on another site for everyone to read. My first work should be ready soon. I could actually use some proofreading and feedback, 'cause I want to get better.
[Add on edit]
My name was chosen because my first song that I started putting together was given the placeholder title "Heavenly Melody." I then learned about the word ether and stuck with it. Elegy was added when my first work I submitted was described as elegiac. Because both words described my work, I decided it should be my name.
I would like to finish my song, but I am not very good at it. I'd like some tips and maybe tutoring.
As for my interest in art, I have no natural talent, but I want to get better at it so that I can at least make myself an avatar and illustrate my OCs. Until I improve my artistic side, all I can do is write.

Lord of Madness

Greetings from Madness!!! If you need any help there is a place with threads for that right Here. There is even a thread where some Ponies ask questions Here. Or you could even ask some of us members, we would be glad to help. Be sure to read the Rules

Anyway I can't wait to read your work in the stories section! I bet they will be wonderful  ^-^

Tiger

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

Ether Elegy

Thanks for the warm welcomes! I'm already liking it here. I still have a lot of catching up to do in this forum. :I

Night Pony

Welcome to the forum!  :D

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

Ryo_D_Disk

Greetings and welcome to the forums and to LoE

Fudgemuffin

The Wandering Magus

Quote from: Ether Elegy on 2012 Aug 04, 01:10:47
I'm Ether Elegy. I guess I'll start of by saying that I am a writer. I have an interest in making music and art, but I'm not really good at those. Writing is more my thing. I did try for the writing audition, but I didn't get it. So, I'll post my work here and on another site for everyone to read. My first work should be ready soon. I could actually use some proofreading and feedback, 'cause I want to get better.
hello and welcome ^-^  glad you could join us.  Do you roleplay?
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

KaiserinKai

Welcome, I hope you have lotsa fun here  ;)

Julius

Welcome to the greatest place on the internet! It's a magical place filled with crazy ponies and coolness  B)!

Hope you enjoy your stay in Legends Of Equestria! :)
Purr~

Tiger

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

Ether Elegy

Quote from: The Wandering Magus on 2012 Aug 04, 18:05:55

I did a while ago. It would actually be nice to get back into it.

The Wandering Magus

Quote from: Ether Elegy on 2012 Aug 04, 20:50:41

you're welcome to join our Jump-Ins or Sign-ups like Before Equestria, Pony Cosmology, Silverdale Saga, or others ^-^
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636

Ether Elegy

Quote from: The Wandering Magus on 2012 Aug 04, 23:15:43
Quote from: Ether Elegy on 2012 Aug 04, 20:50:41

you're welcome to join our Jump-Ins or Sign-ups like Before Equestria, Pony Cosmology, Silverdale Saga, or others ^-^

Kay. I'll check them out and see what I can do.

The Wandering Magus

Vick McBread

(:
We, are Vick.
And WELCOME!
Happy Winter Wrap up!
:D
Vick McBread; the small orange pegasus stallion is BACK!
Steam: -CHA- Vick McBread
I do RPs. Here, and on steam.
I just wanna say "hello."

Go Up