The great and Powerful... Lyra?!

Started by Midnight Star, 2012 Jul 02, 13:37:00

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Midnight Star

Lyra Heartstrings, one of our favorite (at least, my favorite) background unicorn is apparently as talented in magic, as our very own Twilight Sparkle!!  O:

At least, she also knows the spell, that will make earth-bound ponies walk on clouds!! She attended the Best Young Flier competition in S1ep16 "Sonic Rainboom"

Night Pony

2012 Jul 02, 14:32:30 #1 Last Edit: 2012 Jul 02, 14:55:22 by Night Pony
Lyra talks about her visit in Cloudsdale to Bon Bon! :D

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

Zbizo

She is an unicorn and cloudwalking spell is a lot easier than summoning soft wings spell, I don't understand what's wrong

Book Smarts

SweBow

Zygrograxgra

Quote from: SweBow on 2012 Jul 02, 18:26:33
Helium, nuff said.

That high of a dosage of helium would kill her in one of many ways. Take your pick!
1: Poisoning
2: Internal rupturing
3: Whole body explodes
4: Every time she opens her mouth she goes lower, until finally a fan squeal. Que a rather large mess of Celestia's porch.
5: SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCEEEEEEEEE!
6: 5 then 4
7: Her voice gets so high pitched she melts herself
There's more, BTW.

I say she got Derpy to carry her after she casted the spell for cloud walking

Titanium Mushrooms
Are you happy yet?!

Bon Bon

Have you ever heard the wolf cry to the newborn moon? Or have you ever ask the grinning bobcat why he grins?

Spoiler: show
[move]

videogamehunter

I don't think it a big deal. She used Cloud walking spell. Didn't Twilight say it was a simple spell?

Midnight Star

the cloudwalking spell is supposedly simplER than the wing-summoning one, but I dout it's actually as simple as a walk in the park..

anyhoof, I just posted because I though it was fun to see her there, not because it was a problem or anything, so please chillax everypony..

Iron Girella

Yes, she is a unicorn, so should not be that big deal to walk on clouds xD Btw i like the option SPAAAAAACCCCEEEE xD

Lyra: << Too much space: I need to see all DD: >>
Bon Bon: << I wish i could take all back ... >>
Lyra: << SPAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCEEEEEEEE!!! >>

Epic xD
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/dota2bronycommunity]Dota2 Brony Community Steam[/URL]         

Sign by Ritux ~ | Steam | You Tube

BlackVortex

I don't think it was any more than an animation glitch.
I will be gone until the pony drought is over... so find me on Feral Heart if you want me :P

HerpyDooves

Pinkie Pie + Derpy Hooves = Lyra!
It all makes since now.

Iron Girella

Maybe it isn't Lyra ... IT'S A CHANGELING!  O:
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/dota2bronycommunity]Dota2 Brony Community Steam[/URL]         

Sign by Ritux ~ | Steam | You Tube

Ozzy

Maybe it's animator convenience.

..Sorry to kill your buzz.  :/

Book Smarts

The artists have all of the background ponies in a folder and right after they finish the scene, they start pasting them in to add detail. They must've been forgetting a background unicorn pony doesn't belong in Cloudsdale

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Book Smarts on 2012 Jul 22, 10:42:53
The artists have all of the background ponies in a folder and right after they finish the scene, they start pasting them in to add detail. They must've been forgetting a background unicorn pony doesn't belong in Cloudsdale

They probably need to make more background ponies or stop pasting the same pony 2-3 or more times into the same scene. :P Some people think it'd be cool if we could send in pictures of our OCs to get them made into background ponies, but personally, I don't wanna do that, for fear that someone might be like "You're not even original, that's just a background pony you stole from the show." Or... someone might do... things... with my OC.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Book Smarts

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Jul 22, 16:30:21

They probably need to make more background ponies or stop pasting the same pony 2-3 or more times into the same scene. :P Some people think it'd be cool if we could send in pictures of our OCs to get them made into background ponies, but personally, I don't wanna do that, for fear that someone might be like "You're not even original, that's just a background pony you stole from the show." Or... someone might do... things... with my OC.

Chances are they have an endless supply, they just go with the pony whose color scheme fits a scene. They also just did an oc contest which ended with a couple winners, wish I had drawing skills to enter.

and what  :I

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Book Smarts on 2012 Jul 22, 19:48:50
Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Jul 22, 16:30:21

Chances are they have an endless supply, they just go with the pony whose color scheme fits a scene. They also just did an oc contest which ended with a couple winners, wish I had drawing skills to enter.

and what  :I

Lyra plushie.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Book Smarts

*looks up info*

What was that artist thinking  >:O

Go Up