Trixie season 5 ideas

Started by Lync Volan, 2015 Jan 29, 01:46:40

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Lync Volan

at this point Trixie showing up in another episode is at least a 99% fact just to stoke the demands and how could they leave her at a cliff hanger? anyways y'all don't need me stating the obvious so i'll go strait to the point.

this topic is about "Ideas" not "theories" y'all don't have to put reasoning or why that would happen just post cool ideas you think "should happen" to Trixie in a season 5 episode and as of my idea i kinda want to see Trixie still doing her Magic show around Equestria but in a more peppy way i guess? 

Hash Myth

Shes Trixie, if anything shes Disacord without the crazy chaos magic, just the "I can do anything better then you" magic till it frizzles in her hoove.

She could deface the mane 6 or just do what Trixie does best... Challenge Twilight Sparkle again, think shes winning, gets fooled and back to old Trixie... Or she learns from her mistakes, friends the mane 6. Gets them to trust her and then back stabs them for the win lol

Lync Volan

Quote from: Hash Myth on 2015 Jan 29, 04:33:29
Shes Trixie, if anything shes Disacord without the crazy chaos magic, just the "I can do anything better then you" magic till it frizzles in her hoove.

She could deface the mane 6 or just do what Trixie does best... Challenge Twilight Sparkle again, think shes winning, gets fooled and back to old Trixie... Or she learns from her mistakes, friends the mane 6. Gets them to trust her and then back stabs them for the win lol
Oh My Goodness lol

Go Up