Rarity Recreates Sunset Shimmers Dress?

Started by Lync Volan, 2014 Dec 17, 01:57:51

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Lync Volan

i don't know about y'all but i really liked Sunset Shimmers dress during the events of the first Equestria Girls and thought maybe Rarity could recreate it and if she did where & when should it be worn? what add on should there be? should the dress be colored brighter?  *-*

(i did not mean to make the dress so white but it was the only way i knew how to make it alittle brighter using Pizap)   

Dream Dust

The dress did have a certain flare to it, but I'm not sure Sunset Shimmer would want to wear anything that might remind people of her past "boo-boos."

Though if they plan to make any more EQ movies/shows I do hope she can spend some time with Rarity. They seem like they would have an interesting dynamic.

Lync Volan

Quote from: Dream Dust on 2014 Dec 30, 02:13:02
The dress did have a certain flare to it, but I'm not sure Sunset Shimmer would want to wear anything that might remind people of her past "boo-boos."

Though if they plan to make any more EQ movies/shows I do hope she can spend some time with Rarity. They seem like they would have an interesting dynamic.
nice Rarity quote ;)
and i'm gonna hope for that Rarity time now whenever a 3rd movie or Equestria Academy shows up :]

Go Up