Game Servers Are Now Open!

Started by Ellowee, 2014 Apr 18, 00:28:37

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ShadowHeart

hi (idk if my last post worked, something wierd happened)
Anyways, when i try to download the file, it opens up an entirely new tab saying that i can't view or download the file at this time

Join the changeling herd, or she'll devour your love!

OhMyGLaDOS

2014 Apr 18, 11:06:03 #61 Last Edit: 2014 Apr 18, 11:14:08 by OhMyGLaDOS
Also, once I do connect, I'm trying to create my pony and it gives me all of a minute or two before it disconnects... I was even on with a pony, and it disconnected. Is this the same for everyone or is it just something wrong with my connection?

Skullcoat

Quote from: lgpihl on 2014 Apr 18, 10:54:14
ALL MAC USERS REJOICE, FOR I HAVE A FIX!

Go to your LoE.app, right click, and click Get Info, and click on the box that says 'Run in 32-bit mode'. :D :D :D

THAAAAAAANK YOU!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

80HDBrony

Quote from: Skullcoat on 2014 Apr 18, 11:07:03
Quote from: lgpihl on 2014 Apr 18, 10:54:14
ALL MAC USERS REJOICE, FOR I HAVE A FIX!

Go to your LoE.app, right click, and click Get Info, and click on the box that says 'Run in 32-bit mode'. :D :D :D

THAAAAAAANK YOU!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

SKULLCOAT IS HERO!

Jaywo

Wheres my hero?
I need a hero too.
D:
Quote from: Jaywo on 2014 May 12, 13:03:14
*Begins whipping around the MEGAPERMBANHAMMER and whacks innocents, sending them into MEGAPERMBANOBLIVION*

SUPERULTRAMEGAPERMBANYOUCANTEVENBEGINTOAWESOMENESSBANRAINBOWSHAMMER

Mr Bläkk

Why can't I logg in? It says my usernamen or pass is wrong but when I try to logg in here it works. Help? ono

19person95

2014 Apr 18, 12:00:51 #66 Last Edit: 2014 Apr 18, 12:17:45 by 19person95
I feel really stupid for asking this but, How do I start it up? I seriously can't figure it out. :'(

Never mind I figured it out. XD

sttukkun

Quote from: OhMyGLaDOS on 2014 Apr 18, 11:06:03
Also, once I do connect, I'm trying to create my pony and it gives me all of a minute or two before it disconnects... I was even on with a pony, and it disconnected. Is this the same for everyone or is it just something wrong with my connection?

I keep disconnecting too

Ziel

Quote from: sttukkun on 2014 Apr 18, 12:15:53
Quote from: OhMyGLaDOS on 2014 Apr 18, 11:06:03

I keep disconnecting too

Yep, me too.
It keeps timing me out... I don't know why, I've been active the entire time!

Pipkin

I did too right before I went to bed.  I don't think all the connectivity issues have been fixed.

Did you try different servers?

Violent_Fox13

Thank you to the mods who provided me with a link to Mega for the download, I was able to install the game with no problems!

buyo123

Every time i try to go into a server i just keep crashing!! ono

blureose666

Quote from: Mr Bläkk on 2014 Apr 18, 11:34:14
Why can't I logg in? It says my usernamen or pass is wrong but when I try to logg in here it works. Help? ono

your not alone, they keep saying that to me too  :'(, boy when they said stress test I didn't know they would test me to see how stressed I could get before even trying said game  :l, hey if anyone knows how to fix the prob, someone let me know, im starting to go pinkimena up over here  ovO

buyo123

D: i Just keep on crashing every since i went into sugar cube corner and now when i try to  load it c ovO ovO ovO ovO ovO ovO ovO ovO ovO ovO ovO ovO ovO ovO ovOrashes me

Pipkin

This bug has been reported and resolved(kinda)

The 64bit version is bugged, download the x86(32bit) version

buyo123

I do have the 64-bit, but the weird thing is  I didn't start to have any issues until about 30 mins ago.

Pipkin

Yeah, this was a bug we found early in the last test I thought was fixed and somehow resurfaced in the 64bit client

petrasilva

Good afternoon, I downloaded the game but when it opens a page appears with a black logo but then turns pink and shows nothing more ... I do not know what I'm doing wrong, I've done here on in. page but do not know if I have to do something else or click somewhere ... can someone help me please? I'm from Portugal  :c <3

buyo123

Yea! The 86-bit worked Thanks Pipkin

OhMyGLaDOS

My game just crashed and saved a crash report. Any ideas of if we should turn them in?

Go Up