.hack//G.U. & Twilight Brigade?

Started by Lync Volan, 2014 Nov 30, 07:33:50

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Lync Volan

Mizuki

I've played the first two volumes of .hack//G.U.! They were really fun :3

the Twilight Brigade is the name of Ovan's guild, right?

I might be able to get the third volume of .hack//G.U. in February since a local game shop might still have it....

speaking of .hack//, I wish I could get my hands on .hack//Quarantine, it's the final installment of the original 4 .hack// games and it's the only one I'm missing from my collection!! (aside from that 3rd G.U. one I just mentioned)

Ah then again I'm also missing any of the PSP games too :c

Not to be confused with Zukiuke

Lync Volan

Quote from: Mizuki on 2015 Jan 08, 02:50:09
I've played the first two volumes of .hack//G.U.! They were really fun :3

the Twilight Brigade is the name of Ovan's guild, right?

I might be able to get the third volume of .hack//G.U. in February since a local game shop might still have it....

speaking of .hack//, I wish I could get my hands on .hack//Quarantine, it's the final installment of the original 4 .hack// games and it's the only one I'm missing from my collection!! (aside from that 3rd G.U. one I just mentioned)

Ah then again I'm also missing any of the PSP games too :c
theres also a guild with the name "Dazzlings" in it
but ya i'm missing most of the games too only have "Hack Mutation,Hack Rebirth,Hack Reminisce" of course i plan on getting the rest and put them on my list

Mizuki

Hey remember when I said I played the first two volumes of .hack//G.U.?

Well as of yesterday, I am now the proud owner of a copy of .hack//G.U. Vol. 3: Redemption!

It took me 8 years, but I finally have it! lol

I was debating with myself on whether I should start a new save file on the previous 2 games, but I didn't wanna get burnt out on them by the time I made it to the third volume, so I figured I'd just jump right in, foggy memories and all.

Surprisingly, I actually remembered quite a bit. I remembered the big plot elements and a good majority of the characters. The only time I had forgotten anything was when vague terms were thrown around, but I was still able to grab the jist of it.

I had totally forgotten that some characters existed though. :I

Lync Volan

Quote from: Mizuki on 2015 Feb 09, 00:59:29
Spoiler: show
Hey remember when I said I played the first two volumes of .hack//G.U.?

Well as of yesterday, I am now the proud owner of a copy of .hack//G.U. Vol. 3: Redemption!

It took me 8 years, but I finally have it! lol

I was debating with myself on whether I should start a new save file on the previous 2 games, but I didn't wanna get burnt out on them by the time I made it to the third volume, so I figured I'd just jump right in, foggy memories and all.

Surprisingly, I actually remembered quite a bit. I remembered the big plot elements and a good majority of the characters. The only time I had forgotten anything was when vague terms were thrown around, but I was still able to grab the jist of it.

I had totally forgotten that some characters existed though. :I

you forgot the gold suited guy lol?

Mizuki

Quote from: Lync Volan on 2015 Feb 09, 07:10:24
you forgot the gold suited guy lol?

No way! I could never forget Piros the Third! lol

But I did forget about Sakaki, even though he's like the villain..or something XD

Lync Volan

Quote from: Mizuki on 2015 Feb 09, 21:19:21
No way! I could never forget Piros the Third! lol

But I did forget about Sakaki, even though he's like the villain..or something XD
Sakaki is from the 2nd game i hope cause i have no memory of him o_O

Mizuki

Quote from: Lync Volan on 2015 Feb 10, 02:52:40
Sakaki is from the 2nd game i hope cause i have no memory of him o_O

Yeah apparently Sakaki was a friend of Atoli's, he was this green haired swordsman looking guy xD

Lync Volan

Quote from: Mizuki on 2015 Feb 10, 22:40:02
Yeah apparently Sakaki was a friend of Atoli's, he was this green haired swordsman looking guy xD
green haired swordsman?

Go Up