[Herd] Travellers Blessing.

Started by Travius Trott, 2012 Apr 27, 06:11:48

previous topic - next topic

I'm curious, so, how many of the different races are in this herd.

Unicorn
39 (31.5%)
Pegasus
53 (42.7%)
Earthpony.
25 (20.2%)
Not decided yet.
7 (5.6%)

Total Members Voted: 121

Go Down

The Wandering Magus

welcome to the herd, ssumppg!  I hope you enjoy your stay.  May Celestia's Sun and Luna's Moon guide your travels.

Post Merge

Quote from: Sotha on 2013 Jun 30, 18:34:38
I'm happy to have a new soul breathing life into this herd as well. I for one am back at university for the summer sessions, and have been making good progress on my dungeon crawler board game. I'm hoping to be able to test it soon.

I also look forward to the new weekend of open servers. Canterlot's looking cool. It's good to see such steady progress being made on this game. Hopefully I'll be able to play this time. The jiggly hair is certainly cool.

Travius, would you maybe be interested in putting up that list I made of the different roles everyone's chosen in the bottom of the first post, just for reference?
would Travius be interested maybe in putting up my song as a sort of Herd song? :3
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

Cinnibon Milque

It's always good to see new herd members.Welcome.May Celestia's Sun and Luna's Moon guide your travels...

Sea Foam

Quote from: ssumppg on 2013 Jun 29, 23:06:43
I have a question... Can I have more than one OC in this herd?  X3

My *real* OC is an alicorn, but since I can't be an alicorn in-game, I decided I'd just make a pegasus, a unicorn and an earth pony all with the exact same color scheme (since, as far as I understand, each player can have 3 ponies). They'll have different names of course, but essentially they'll be the same pony. Right now I'm leaning toward either unicorn or earth pony for my "mane" pony ;) , depending on exactly how the pet system works for both races. (I <3 pets. A LOT. :3 )

So here's that form thingie:

OC Name: Alasse (primary) / Prisca (secondary) / Sparkle Fly (pegasus)
Forum Name: ssumppg
Activity: On-and-off, I tend to be active in spurts.
Planned race: All 3, leaning toward either unicorn or earth pony as my primary
Reason to join: I love the idea of a loosely structured herd who's main goal is to help others. ^-^ (Plus the whole "traveler" thing reminded me of Doctor Whooves. (: <3 <3 )

Welcome!  ^-^

Images of broken light which dance before me like a million eyes;
they call me on and on across the universe.
Thank you, Durpy, for the banner!

Blues-Music

I just can't wait for the open weekend I'll be doing the carrot quest first of all to see how the quest system works , but i'll get to the roleplay.

Sotha

Quote from: Blues-Music on 2013 Jul 01, 07:01:26
I just can't wait for the open weekend I'll be doing the carrot quest first of all to see how the quest system works , but i'll get to the roleplay.

Have they officially stated that the carrot quest will be up during the open server weekend? As for me, I'm excited for.... I don't even know.

What are everyone's thoughts on the latest big announcement? What are you (everyone) excited for during the open server weekend?
May you walk on warm sands.

Travius Trott

2013 Jul 01, 14:12:02 #2105 Last Edit: 2013 Jul 01, 14:16:13 by Travius Trott
Quote from: The Wandering Magus on 2013 Jun 30, 20:55:37

Quote from: Sotha on 2013 Jun 30, 18:34:38
I'm happy to have a new soul breathing life into this herd as well. I for one am back at university for the summer sessions, and have been making good progress on my dungeon crawler board game. I'm hoping to be able to test it soon.

I also look forward to the new weekend of open servers. Canterlot's looking cool. It's good to see such steady progress being made on this game. Hopefully I'll be able to play this time. The jiggly hair is certainly cool.

Travius, would you maybe be interested in putting up that list I made of the different roles everyone's chosen in the bottom of the first post, just for reference?
would Travius be interested maybe in putting up my song as a sort of Herd song? :3

Certainly I'll grant Sotha's request, and I have just done that, but I'd like to have a confirmation on the melody for the song before putting it up, as it'd be a grand thing to note on the 'song'.

As for the beta weekend, I myself have few plans, safe for that I have to be away most of the Saturday morning to afternoon in Danish time for some other personal event. But while there, I'll likely just be looking around where-ever I can, likely ending up doing some silly things with friends and members of this herd.

I also do notice that neither the IRC nor the roleplay thread I set up is being used at all, merely to remind that I have put both up, although I shall also link to the IRC channel on the main topic.

Oh, it would appear that I got some fancy title, Notable pony, now that's something that I had not expected to gain.
Thanks everypony, for this most brilliant thing.

Julius

Purr~

The Wandering Magus

Quote from: Julius on 2013 Jul 01, 15:05:55
Go ahead Travius! ^-^
his melody was here:
Quote from: Julius on 2012 Sep 01, 20:54:54
Spoiler: Edit. This is no longer needed, but i want to leave it here. • show
I think it's done! Listening to it a couple of times to see if i shall record the voice again.  :D

Must say some of those words were hard to pronounce! No worries though, it all worked out. Hahaha. lol

If you ever want something in Spanish though, i'm your man!

Wait... Near the end... On "We climb the mountains tall", for some reason, i said "We Flind". FLIND? Oh well, guess i'll re-record the voice.  :P

Shall be ready in less than 30 minutes though.

It is complete! I will upload it now. I ended up adding two vocal tracks with vocal reflection (One loud and the other one quiet, volume-wise), which ended up making the whole thing even more Psychodelic/Epic.  :D

Here is the Traveler's Blessing. Enjoy, my friend.
:)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636

Alassë

2013 Jul 01, 23:52:40 #2108 Last Edit: 2013 Jul 02, 02:45:00 by ssumppg
Thanks for the warm welcomes everypony! ^-^ I can't wait for this weekend - I'll be losing sleep playing the game. ovO

Also! After watching game footage from this:
(actual game footage starts at 52:20), I have decided that my Time Horse *cough*earth pony*cough* will be Alasse! :D Yay!!

So, here are my three ponies & their names:
- Alassë: Time Horse
- Prisca: Unicorn
- Sparkle Fly: Pegasus

Yay!! :D

Blues-Music

I like how being a brony also makes you a whovian  ovO .

Ahaut

Welcome!  ^-^

i realize that was very late

Alassë

Quote from: Blues-Music on 2013 Jul 02, 06:39:33
I like how being a brony also makes you a whovian  ovO .
I was actually a whovian long before I was a brony. :] You can imagine how excited I was when I discovered Doctor Whooves. :3

Quote from: Ahaut on 2013 Jul 03, 04:30:39
Welcome!  ^-^

i realize that was very late

Hey, better late than never! :D

Cinnibon Milque

2013 Jul 04, 22:31:28 #2112 Last Edit: 2013 Jul 05, 09:32:59 by CinniBun
Hello, everypony, and happy late holidays for some of you. The test's today. Joy ensues. ovO

Sotha

Quote from: CinniBun on 2013 Jul 04, 22:31:28
Hello, everypony, and happy late holidays for some of you. The test's today. Joy ensues. ovO

The test! (If you don't mind my asking, what test?

Blues-Music

Quote from: Sotha on 2013 Jul 05, 13:24:22
Quote from: CinniBun on 2013 Jul 04, 22:31:28

The test! (If you don't mind my asking, what test?
I think it's the open weekend.

Cinnibon Milque

Yes. the Open Server Weekend Spectacular. It begins in 3 or 4 hours.

Travius Trott

As far I know, it will start in 2-3 hours, the stress test downloading, that is..

Quote from: The Wandering Magus on 2013 Jul 01, 15:12:55
Quote from: Julius on 2013 Jul 01, 15:05:55
Go ahead Travius! ^-^
his melody was here:
Quote from: Julius on 2012 Sep 01, 20:54:54
Spoiler: Edit. This is no longer needed, but i want to leave it here. • show
I think it's done! Listening to it a couple of times to see if i shall record the voice again.  :D

Must say some of those words were hard to pronounce! No worries though, it all worked out. Hahaha. lol

If you ever want something in Spanish though, i'm your man!

Wait... Near the end... On "We climb the mountains tall", for some reason, i said "We Flind". FLIND? Oh well, guess i'll re-record the voice.  :P

Shall be ready in less than 30 minutes though.

It is complete! I will upload it now. I ended up adding two vocal tracks with vocal reflection (One loud and the other one quiet, volume-wise), which ended up making the whole thing even more Psychodelic/Epic.  :D

Here is the Traveler's Blessing. Enjoy, my friend.
:)

Oh, I hadn't dung into that, quite embarrassing I say. I'll put the song soonly then. ^-^

Oh, it would appear that I got some fancy title, Notable pony, now that's something that I had not expected to gain.
Thanks everypony, for this most brilliant thing.

The Wandering Magus

Alassë

2013 Jul 07, 05:37:54 #2118 Last Edit: 2013 Jul 08, 02:07:54 by ssumppg
Hi there! :)

So, a few things. First, for some reason the name "Alasse" isn't allowed, so I'll be using Alase instead (unless this gets changed & I can use Alasse in the future). Second, I've decided that I like Earth Ponies so much that I probably won't be making a Unicorn or Pegasus until the full game is released. :3 And third, I would love to be a "Guide". ^-^ Not sure how the process works for that... X3

I did get to play the game and I had a blast! After I did some exploring of my own and completed as many quests as I could find, I spent my time helping others find their way around Equestria. My absolute favorite place is the Everfree Forest, and I loved helping ponies find their way out. ^-^

Oh, and book hat is best hat. :D :P

Edit: I have a character page now. :D http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=7962.0

Edit 2: How do you resize the banners for your signature? I want to use the "Guide" one. :)

Sotha

2013 Jul 08, 21:29:24 #2119 Last Edit: 2013 Jul 08, 21:30:58 by Sotha
Quote from: ssumppg on 2013 Jul 07, 05:37:54Edit 2: How do you resize the banners for your signature? I want to use the "Guide" one. :)

I used this.

Code Select
[img width=475 height=112]http://i1128.photobucket.com/albums/m486/TraviustheTrotting/TBBGuide.png[/img]

Go Up