What are you currently playing?

Started by Itty Bit, 2015 Feb 24, 14:29:56

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Purple

My sister has been playing Breath of the Wild non-stop, and my entire family has been sucked into it o_O

VynalDerp

I'm playing Night in the Woods. I watched a full playthrough of it, 9 hours, but I went on the wikia and realized the guy I saw missed literally most of the game, so I decided to play through it myself. It was incredibly hard finding a full, no commentary run of it, and I wasn't willing to search for another hour for one that actually was a 'full' game run. As in 100%, so I'm getting as close to that marker as I can.
"A pint of sweat saves a gallon of blood."

Moxie

Been playing lots 'o Kirby. Kirby Team Clash Deluxe is rather fun, though resisting the urge to binge spend on gem apples is tough. Super addicting game. Other than that I've been on a lot of other Kirby games, Robobot and Air Ride are a few faves.
Also hoping to get Freedom Planet sometime soon since it looks pretty fun

Grizzly

Bloody Roar, Tomb Raider 2, Crash Bandicoot, Paradise Eve 2. Just reconnecting with my childhood <3
The most common accident is the one noone expects.

Nightshade Star

LunarDusk

"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

HunterOfTheDark

Behold, my current obsession!

Dig the wax out of your ears because I've got something to say! He takes the blazing sun in his bare hands and endures the searing heat. A mans man sustained by strength of will. When you hear of the great Kamina they're talking about me! You'd best remember that.

Grizzly

Nuuuu, everyone has persona 5 while i still play 3  D: DD:
The most common accident is the one noone expects.

DarkSpectre

2017 May 08, 11:50:46 #288 Last Edit: 2017 May 08, 11:53:46 by DarkSpectre
After several months away from it, have been back on Dark Souls 3. I still seem to be ok at pvp somehow, either that or all the good pvpers have left for other things. Admittedly my stat build is less than ideal. I end up winning pvp and bosses via attrition. Aniri's Straight Sword + Sun Princess Ring means that with good dodging I can ignore chip damage through my shield instead of using estus on it. I'm working on upgrading some shield that also has hp regen passive for even faster health regen, but I need to get it's stability up before it's viable.

Though the Warmth spell stole a lot of stat points for faith that I probably should have put into luck for damage, I probably have a higher dark defense than most melee people because of it. And honestly, Warmth is fun to use, especially when my caestus slowly restores FP. Praise the Sun, Praise the Heals!

Free Hugs!

ig1mi

I'm currently playing
  • Elderscrolls Online
  • Elite Dangerous
  • Dark Souls 3
  • Fallout 4
  • Gwent
  • Overwatch
  • Slime Rancher
  • Titanfall 2
  • Wildstar
It's better to live in the present than in the past.

dr.induction

I just recently played and finished half life 2 for the first time ever. so cool. want to try fallout. 

Stardust Dragon

After one of its most recent updates, I jumped back into Subnautica a few days ago.  It's gotten a little out of control already.

ShadowHoof

Skyrim SE.  Just...Lots of Skyrim.  I switched to that after having a FoE save that amounted to days of playtime.  I still haven't quite finished the main story with that game, even with my most recent long-played character.

Anyway, as to Skyrim.  My current character is an Orc spellsword (SpellWaraxe, rather).  I played on Legendary difficulty from the start which entailed a lot of reloads due to tough fights, but after some time I finally got my crafting skills up to snuff so now I'm kicking all sorts of arse and not even bothering to take most names XD  Only tough enemies like upper tier bandits and Deathlords tend to take more than a couple hits from my waraxes.  To say nothing of my ability to use Alteration and Illusion spells with impunity.  With my crafting maxed out and my character made into a badass I finally ventured into Bruma from the Beyond Skyrim: Bruma mod.  Pretty well done, that.

I also played Agents of Mayhem a bit when it came out.  Should get back into that.

Night Striker

I've mostly just been playing Disgaea, Payday 2 and Yugioh! Legacy of the Duelist. I've only recently started to play Disgaea again cause I have the urge to grind recently and once LoE has the OAR, I want to try and get my night armor(forgot what it was called) as quickly as I can again.

While I may not be part of LoE staff, I always try to help others who might have problems in LoE the best I can because I want others to share my enjoyment of the game. ^-^

Want to be in a herd? PM to get more details to join the NLR!

OldenEmpire

Currently? The latest game I played was the relativity new of Ultimate General: Civil War. Pretty nifty game I think.
What is the strongest weapon of ponykind? The Elements of Harmony? No! The Princesses? No! The cannon? The spear? The horn? Not at all! Courage and courage alone stands above them all!

LunarDusk

Shin Megami Tensei 4: Apocalypse
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

Katkie

I'm playing Zelda: Breath of the Wild on Wii U and I think I got addicted to it lol

Sweet Brew

DrifterCrow

Went back to playing PlanetSide 2 and Magicka (Deus Vult style)
Hide within the darkness, and strike from the shadows. Fly through the night and watch for thy enemies.
Welcome to the Crow's Nest. For I, the Drifting Crow, shall sate your needs with whatever I have.

Smiling Jack

Guild wars 2,
Minecraft
Grim Dawn
X-com
X-com2

To name a few.
Earthpony - Terra Jack
Unicorn - Magicae Jack
Pegasus - Volare Jack

Go Up