Adventures in Equestria (Sign up here!)

Started by Rush of MLP, 2014 Jun 10, 15:37:54

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Rush of MLP

2014 Jun 10, 15:37:54 Last Edit: 2014 Jun 20, 12:57:05 by Rush of MLP
This is where you can sign up to be in the roleplay "Adventures in Equestria". All species are allowed, so long as they aren't overpowered. If they are, then it is your job to nerf their abilities. [I]Though Alicorns are discouraged, they are allowed.[/I]

Please do not overpopulate the roleplay with similar characters; try to make them unique. When I say this, I mean similar personalities (of course) and talents. It's not fun when you have five people that have the same talent in the same "party". It's ok to have a few with similar talents, but please don't go overboard.

[Color=red][B]CHARACTERS ARE NOT TO BE OVERPOWERED!!![/b][/color] Noone likes a character that is three times as strong as a normal character should be. As stated before, if the character is OP, it is your job to nerf their abilities.

This is the format I would like for you to make your sign up in:

[I]Name:
Species:
Race (Ponies only):
Age (For interaction's sake):
Hometown:
Appearance:*
Talent/Ability/Etc.:**
Personality:
Weaknesses (For interaction's sake):
Other:***[/I]

*Even if you are not a pony, it is important to be able to differentiate you from others of your species. Try to be creative! ^-^

**Everyone of every species has to be good at something, right? This is also where you list your strengths, or what situations you're good with.

***"Other" is for anything you might want to add about your character, whether it be backstory or whatever.

Roleplay here: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11969.msg786211#msg786211

OOC and Rules here: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11971.0

Post Merge

Here's my character's sign up for reference:

Name: Rush
Species: Pony
Race: Unicorn
Hometown: Everfree Forest
Appearance: Can be seen at http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11770.0
Talent/Ability/Etc.: Is capable of using powerful illusion magic and is adept at stealth magics. Is good at distracting things.
Personality: Can be seen on OC page. (Link under "Appearance")
Weakness: Is not good with offensive magics and does not like being underground.
Other: N/A

ThePolarAtlis

2014 Jun 10, 16:49:27 #1 Last Edit: 2014 Jun 10, 16:52:29 by ThePolarAtlis
Name: Ruby Wind
Race (Ponies only): Unicorn
Age (For interaction's sake): 22
Hometown: ponyville
Appearance: and her bunny form

Talent/Ability/Etc.: Her talent is being a ninja thief and her ability is being able to change into a rabbit form (any magic using creature could change into an animal as well) 
Personality: mean, mischievous, serious, and silent
Weaknesses (For interaction's sake): she really weak against fire, brute strength, ice, and other forms of combat magic
Other: Ruby wind was Born into a clan of thieves and ninjas that she disbanded years ago however some ninja are still alive and are there to aid ruby Wind (imagine its like assassin's creed but with ninja ponies instead of assassins) Ruby wind will start in ponyville.

Rush of MLP

Ruby Wind accepted! What did you mean by "any magic using creature could turn into an animal as well"?

ThePolarAtlis

ruby wind uses a transforming spell that really simple that any magical using creature can use

Rush of MLP

ThePolarAtlis

are we gonna wait for more sign-ups to start or not.

Rush of MLP

I think we should; no point in leaving anyone behind. I'd say wait for at least two more.

ThePolarAtlis

Zsaszz

Name: Cross
Race (Ponies only): Unicorn
Age (For interaction's sake): 23
Hometown: Fillydelphia
Appearance:My OC's
Talent/Ability/Etc.: Cross is very good with Offensive and defensive magic against other magic foes, and knows a variety of support spells.
Personality: Serious and cold but kind, smart and always willing to lend a hand when somebody need help, consider confrontation as a last resort.
Weaknesses (For interaction's sake): Not very good against any kind of physical or melee foe, and get easily stressed being in the dark
Other: starting point: Ponyville.

Rush of MLP

Maplewood

Rush of MLP

Maplewood

Name:maplewood or maple for short
Species:pony
Race (Ponies only):earth
Age (For interaction's sake):20
Hometown:vanhoover :)
Appearance:a medium built staillion with a missing right eye along with thats sids hoof which is now replaced with a cybornectic type, charcoal coat and dirty blonde mane with a streak of grey in it
Talent/Ability /Etc.:loves to build and make things as well as blowing them up, his hoof can change into a cannon but it only has three shots before over heating
Personality:very humoris,mature at times,inventive and loves to rant about things
Weaknesses (For interaction's sake):hates hights,gets really mad when somepony makes fun of his eye or hoof

Rush of MLP

Maplewood accepted.

Getting mad when something happens isn't really a weakness, though.

Maplewood

SH4D0W

2014 Jun 19, 21:27:18 #15 Last Edit: 2014 Jun 25, 15:54:56 by SH4D0W
Name: SH4D0WZ0N3
Species: DARKSOUL PONY
Race (Ponies only): UNICORN
Age (For interaction's sake): 23
Hometown: Fillydelphia
Appearance: Like a shadow whit a wind hair and glow whit a dark color essense
Talent/Ability/Etc.: Can move too fast in a form of SH4D0W  im can read the Mind, can pass through all have a large list of ancient conjures and poison and have too much force.
Personality: if threatened the environment and can obscure the view nublarle threatening
Weaknesses (For interaction's sake): Mercury Poison Introduced by any stuning Kick,Infraredlight,Water,Kicks and bombs.
Other: We have the posibility to change to SH4D0WFORM and im can change in any form of pony
Hi iam behind you

Zander Slade

2014 Jun 20, 00:27:15 #16 Last Edit: 2014 Jun 20, 15:31:08 by Zander Slade
Name: Steam Blade
Race (Ponies only): Pegasus
Age (For interaction's sake):21
Hometown: Chicacolt
Appearance:Orange coat, red eyes, dark brown mane with a red and a black stripe  running all the way back starting above his right eye
Talent/Ability/Etc.: Mechanically Savvy, fast, can take a lot of damage, broken perception of time, genius.
Personality:Nice guy, loyal, occasionally sarcastic, curious
Weaknesses (For interaction's sake): Easily fooled by people he trusts, Insomnia, Paranoid, Indecisive, can be reckless

I feel like he is overpowered what do you think?

Rush of MLP

Yeah, Zander Slade, he does feel a bit overpowered to me, not by much, though. Maybe add another weakness if you can think of one.

SH4D0W, I am not familiar with Dark Souls, and not many may have anything that may pertain to your weaknesses. If you could maybe tone down your strengths a little, and give your character a weakness that is more easily applied to normal Equestria, I will accept your character. But, overall, I do find him interesting.

Zander Slade

added more weaknesses, still unsure about him what do you think?

hazardtime

Name:  Melchiorre
Species:  Griffon
Age (For interaction's sake):  31
Hometown:  Talonberg
Appearance:  Rust-colored feathers on body with black on his head and wings, dark green eyes
Talent/Ability/Etc.:  Flight, stealth, tracking, pathfinding
Personality:  Quiet, only says what he means to say
Weaknesses (For interaction's sake):  Brutally honest, unaccustomed to conventional combat
Other: Lots of this based off of headcanon formed from reading lots of fanfics.  If something sounds disagreeable, feel free to say so!

Go Up