Adventures in Equestria (Sign up here!)

Started by Rush of MLP, 2014 Jun 10, 15:37:54

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Doomato

2014 Jun 29, 13:34:43 #20 Last Edit: 2014 Jul 03, 15:54:03 by Doomato
Name:Doomato
Species:MANY! HA HA HA HAAAAAAAA!! (Is human origin but is pony, I is explain in sec.) :3
Race (Ponies only):Earth Pony
Age (For interaction's sake):21
Hometown:Ponyville/Transportal
Appearance:A young pony with royal blue fur, a light brown, short mane (a bit like a human's), Doctor Whoove's tail and baby blue eyes.
Talent/Ability/Etc.:He's a gifted inventor, hence his cutie mark being 3 iron cogs.
Personality:A quirky, oblivious, moronic and intellectual tinkerer.
Weaknesses (For interaction's sake):April 31, Cliches, Conker's return at E3, Fruit, Rarely Cares In Dangerous Situations, Feminine Things, Not Being able to eat meat (he loves meat), Clip-On ties (loves regular ties), The rainbow monent in the season 4 finale, No electricity.
Other:He was a human who was a self-employed inventor. He discovered Equestria when mindlessly travelling through dimensions via a sentient device
he invented called the transportal, it can take him anytime, anywhere, anyplace. Whenever he visits Equestria he turns into a pony and when he goes back to Earth he turns back into a human. He decided to keep Equestria a secret from the public for the sake of ponykind.

Rush of MLP

Steam Blade and Melchiorre accepted!

Doomato, I really like your character, but I think he needs a couple of weaknesses that apply to Equestria. If you can give those, I will most definitely accept your character.

Zander Slade

are we waiting for more people or should we start?

Rush of MLP

I feel like we have enough to start now.

Oh, and since we're starting, there is an OOC thread up with the roleplay's rules up. The link is in the first post in this thread for those of you that didn't know.

Doomato

Quote from: Rush of MLP on 2014 Jun 29, 14:18:22
Steam Blade and Melchiorre accepted!

Doomato, I really like your character, but I think he needs a couple of weaknesses that apply to Equestria. If you can give those, I will most definitely accept your character.

I've changed it! ^-^

Rush of MLP

zendayafan111

Name: MapleWings
Species: Peryton ( will you guys allow this? its just a deer with wings )
Age (For interaction's sake): 16
Hometown: Everfree forest
Appearance:* light brown, white underfur, dark brown bangs, unusual greenish blue bird tail, ripped ear.
Talent/Ability/Etc.:** Sleek, great at swimming, swift, and strong.
Personality: Sweet, bubbly, kind, all that stuff xD
Weaknesses (For interaction's sake): She's extremely shy and can't stand up for herself, she runs away in dangerous situations, and is pretty much destroyed by fire.
Other:*** Like most perytons she eats meat, but never shows it.
If you don't accept perytons i can go to my unicorn :D
Stay Happy!

Rush of MLP

I said any species, so MapleWings accepted!

Rush of MLP

Just a few things in your application I found a bit funny.

Specx

2014 Jul 03, 20:44:18 #30 Last Edit: 2014 Jul 07, 02:00:11 by Specx
Name: Sharp Sight
Species: Unicorn
Hometown: Canterlot
Appearance:
Spoiler: show

While not shown in the image, he often wears an overcoat instead of a tie, when on a mission.
Talents/Abilities/Etc: Stealth, marksmanship, and a keen eye. His most used spells include invisibility, which he has perfected to only use a small portion of his magic. Intangibility, which uses a very large portion of his magic, thus preventing him from using it constantly. And various sight related magics like thermal or xray vision, but only when wearing his glasses. His marksmanship with various fire arms is exceptional. He is also skilled with bows but is severely out of practice with them.
Personality: He is very kind and polite with strangers. Though with his friends, he is grumpy and sarcastic. He has trouble showing affection towards others, though his friends  know he does truly care for them.
Weaknesses: Brute Strength- While he's adept at dodging most attacks, when actually hit, he would take severe damage due to his scrawny size. Offensive Magic- Much like brute strength, Sharp would take a lot of damage from any magical blasts sent his way. Bad Eyesight- Despite his name, his eyesight without his glasses is very bad. His glasses often break out in the field so he has a supply stowed in his home. Fears- Spiders freak Sharp out. Sharp also fears open oceans and drowning.
Other: All his weapons are bound to him magically, thus it is unnecessary for him to carry them with him. Though he is able to summon his weapons magically, he always carries his trusted revolver. Although they're considered guns, none of Sharp's weapons actually use conventional ammunition. His weapons are designed by his trusted friend, Rusty Crash, and use polished crystal orbs as a power source. The "Crystal Loaders" as they are called, can fire projectiles like fire blasts, ice beams, shock coils, and even explosive charges towards foes. While obsidian crystals are the primary source of power for these weapons, other minerals and gems work as well. Though with varying results. The more smooth and polished the stone, the more stable and effective the weapons behave. Sharp is constantly looking for diamonds as these cause the Loaders to super charge into a kind of "hyper" state. Sharp also holds the position of Second in Command f the Elite Equestrian Guard, who are essentially the Equestrian National guard. They are tasked with protecting the civilians of Equestria instead of the royalty.

Checkmate

Name: Checkmate
Species: Pony
Race (Ponies only): Unicorn
Age (For interaction's sake): 20
Appearance:* Avatar, except cutie mark is a white chess knight.
Talent/Ability/Etc.:**  Tactics:  Checkmate is exceptional when it comes to tactics, as well as predicting how ponies will react to various situations.  He is also very good at getting what he wants out of a pony, whether by polite means or through his personality.
Personality:  Checkmate, for lack of a better word, is emotionless.  He doesn't understand emotions at all, nor would he want to.  In his view, emotions are a weakness that distract him from victory.  He is very focused on winning, and pictures life itself as a game where he plans to come out as number 1, even if he has to step on others to do so.
Weaknesses (For interaction's sake):  His lack of empathy also provides a weakness, as he doesn't understand ponies who try to make an emotional appeal or react emotionally to an issue.  His lack of emotions also doesn't exactly make him a good friend:  he refuses to acknowledge that word, which may scare a lot of ponies away from him.
Other:***  If this is allowed, he is the Commander of the Equestrian Guard, although he hates to pull rank on anypony.  Not for their emotions, mind, but because it's a cop-out.

Hey Rush, if I'm accepted, This is NOT the Checkmate from the Beach.  Imagine if he'd never met Grey.

Rush of MLP

Checkmate accepted! I understand that, and that should make interactions between others and him interesting.

Specx, I like your character, and I don't not want to accept him, but I personally don't like firearms in Equestria, and as I was going through the forum rules the other day to refresh myself with them, I saw a rule specifically against them.

Section Two, Article 7d of the New Forum Rules (as of June 13, 2014) states "Weapons can only be used as props. Firearms of any kind are prohibited."

Really sorry, but I can't accept your character unless you make some changes.

Specx

I understand. What if I changed my fire arms to shoot magical blasts instead of actual bullets? I did have an idea of giving Sharp magical guns powered by little obsidian orbs, that can shoot various kinds of magical projectiles. (Fire blasts, ice blasts, air waves, things like this.)

Rush of MLP

That sounds good. Change the application to say that and I'll accept your character.

Specx

Rush of MLP

travis-zenryo

2014 Jul 07, 01:33:02 #37 Last Edit: 2014 Jul 07, 01:59:11 by travis-zenryo
Name:Crimson Shield "Zenryo"

Species:pony

Race (Ponies only):unicorn

Age (For interaction's sake): 24

Appearance:

Spoiler: show

He is slightly bigger than most unicorn stallions though not by much, his coat is a dark grey and his mane is a dark brown, He often wears his guard armor as he feels most comfortable in it. the shoulders of his armor resemble shields.

Cutie mark: A infinity symbol on top of a sword and shield.

Talent/Ability/Etc.: Melee combat (including swordsponyship), healing and defensive spells.

Personality: Kind and attempts to be polite, has a bad habit of making excruciating puns when he is attempting to be funny. he has a easily satisfied sense of humor.

Weaknesses (For interaction's sake): being a master of melee he has to get up close to his enemies in order to fight effectively other wise he relies on his defensive spells to guard from ranged abilities, his kind nature can sometimes work against him especially when it comes to ones he cares about. normally his shields will break if hit by multiple types of magic at once, he can stop this by reinforcing his shields but doing so drains his mana quickly.

Other: he had worked his way up and eventually became Celestia's personal guard, he later went on to purpose and found the elite equestrian guard, becoming the captain general of it, the E.E.G. go all over equestria and solve problems where ever they arise, he personally has been beyond equestria for the same goal. he was raised in canterlot being from a noble family to which he has strained relationship with due to their views on middle and lower class ponies, he didnt agree with them and eventually came to the decision to not follow in his dads business and joined the royal guard. he uses a sword at times if he finds it necessary.

Checkmate

@ Zenryo, I see a problem between our characters.  XD

Technically, Checkmate outranks him.  Commander > General.  Still, this'll be interesting.  :P

travis-zenryo

Quote from: Checkmate on 2014 Jul 07, 01:34:39
@ Zenryo, I see a problem between our characters.  XD

Technically, Checkmate outranks him.  Commander > General.  Still, this'll be interesting.  :P

i see what you mean but technically captain general is one of the higher rankings which i believe is actually above commander in ranking , but it wouldn't matter regardless seeing as they are two different groups, the E.E.G. is a separate guard. that is why sharp sight is also the commander of the E.E.G. , and also ranking highly depends on the military branches that the ranks are for some have completely different ranks.

Go Up