Hi ^^;

Started by Silverbeat, 2017 Sep 25, 14:41:34

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Silverbeat

Hello, everypony!

I've only just joined up today, so I wanted to just quickly introduce myself. I'm Silverbeat. Or just Silver, if it's easier. I haven't really played the game too much yet, since I've only just started. I'm still trying to work out how to do stuff. So if any of you saw a little blue filly earlier, running around like her mane was on fire...that was probably me trying to work out the controls ^^;

Anyway, this is the first time I've ever joined any pony-related forums, so I'm looking forward to meeting all of you!
Hi, I'm Silverbeat! No, not "silver beet", like the vegetable. "Silver" as in the colour, "beat" as in "rhythm". I can assure you that, to the best of my knowledge, I am not edible ^_^
If you see me around, feel free to say "hi" :)

chyrisalmoon

hi im new too loe and ive waited for this game a long time i've never played it. :D but i want too but i dont know how to get it if some one can help me that would be nice and hello everypony :3 .

Rotocat

Hello My name is Rotocat call me roto if you'd like..i just would like how do u even install legends of equestrian it must be really hard  :D   <3

Proudy Hooves

Hello and welcome to the LoE Community! Enjoy your stay there!
There you can show yourself as a classy writer, creative artmaker, clever role-player or a cheerful and talkative fun-bringer like Pinkie Pie! And even more...
Now you can play LoE and get in touch with community!
Also you just can look at forums and do anything you wish! But don't forgot to read and follow the rules there!
Good luck, mate!
Your friendly casual-ish russian-speakin' brony.
Russian LoE Veteran, being around since 2013+!
|Mint Kingdom proud member| |Team La-Vo-Chka!~|
#12YearsOfMLPFIM #BoopOuttaNowhere #ThankYouG4MLP

Silverbeat

It's nice to meet all of you! ^_^
And as for how to install it, I'm not actually very good with this kind of thing. But there should be a "Downloads" button on the homepage that should take you to the right page.

And then it should just be a case of downloading the right one. I went with the "Launcher" one, because I use Windows. But I'm not quite sure what to do if you don't have Windows. Sorry about that.

I hope I was able to help a bit, but I'm really no good with this stuff ^^;
Hi, I'm Silverbeat! No, not "silver beet", like the vegetable. "Silver" as in the colour, "beat" as in "rhythm". I can assure you that, to the best of my knowledge, I am not edible ^_^

AlCappy

No pony left behind!

Master Masher

Hi master masher. master as in well a master at button mashing. i am a gamer planing on braving youtube as"Master Masher" what ever it comes down to. Still figuring out the kinks with the running LoE and my profile

Silverbeat

Night Striker

Welcome to the forums, Silverbeat! If you ever need any help with quests or whatever, you're always free to find me in-game or PM me on the forums. It was nice meeting you, and I hope to see you in-game later! ^-^

Spoiler: show
Totally not like super late saying "hi" to you or anything :P

While I may not be part of LoE staff, I always try to help others who might have problems in LoE the best I can because I want others to share my enjoyment of the game. ^-^

Want to be in a herd? PM to get more details to join the NLR!

Silverbeat

Quote from: Night Striker on 2017 Oct 02, 12:33:07Welcome to the forums, Silverbeat! If you ever need any help with quests or whatever, you're always free to find me in-game or PM me on the forums. It was nice meeting you, and I hope to see you in-game later! ^-^

Totally not like super late saying "hi" to you or anything :P

Hi! Good to meet you. I've seen you around the forums a fair bit  ^-^  And I'll remember that if I ever need a helping hoof. Thank you. Hope you see you around!

I had no idea how to do spoilers until I quoted your post  lol  And I wouldn't call it late. Only been a little over a week :)

Go Up