Leg Is Legging It Away

Started by Legulus, 2012 Jul 06, 21:57:45

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Legulus

So like, viruses. Not fun. It also lead to my laptop being hacked. It's turned off now. I have no contact with anyone, so I dunno how things will turn out.

Point is, I'll probably be away for a bit, occasionally visiting through my iPod like I am now. I may be overreacting, I may not be, and I hope I'm not.

For now, farewell, my brethren  :'(
There are 10 types of people in this world; those who understand binary and those that don't ;)
Thanks to Jenzy for mah avatar.

Lord of Madness

when you find the time please tell us/me what happened  :( I hope things get better for you fast. I had the Incredabar search virus on my computer... I truly have no clue how it got there but I was able to get rid of it myself luckily.

PrincessButton

Noooooo Legulus!  D:
You'll be back, right? RIGHT?
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

hyper drive [HD]

Quote from: Lord of Madness on 2012 Jul 06, 22:01:44
when you find the time please tell us/me what happened  :( I hope things get better for you fast. I had the Incredabar search virus on my computer... I truly have no clue how it got there but I was able to get rid of it myself luckily.
that has happened to me too. and trojan virus. but i do something that is to cool. but i can no tell :c

pinkie pie promise you wont go :)

Book Smarts

One little program today, and somebody is remotely controlling your computer,

scary thought

Lord of Madness

P.S. if you get a program that ever wants you to install INCREDIBAR. DONT DO IT. (to bad for me my sister was on my computer just pressing yes to things so she could get to her sites...) Its a search engine like google BUT It replicates itself so that you cant go back to using other search engines. And if you try to go to a site that tells you how to get rid if INCREDIBAR or my incredible search. It will TAKE YOU away from those pages and put you back on its search home screen. Then it punishes you by downloading/installing funmods :/ I managed to find a way to defeat them... but it took 3 days.

Legulus

Incredibar? I'll be sure to avoid it. I encountered something like that before and defeated the nasty thing  >:(

Apparently my uncle works with computers. Would've been nice to know earlier, but at least now I have someone I can depend on, for free too.

I'll hope to still be an active member of this community. If my uncle can fix it, I'll be back in 3 days. If not, then I'll have to get a new laptop and I'll make my return in about a month.
There are 10 types of people in this world; those who understand binary and those that don't ;)

PrincessButton

Good luck! I hope he can fix it for you Leggy~

Des Monty

I wish you could give us the details of the virus, I've dealt with quite a few before and sometimes it doesn't take long at all to track down.

I'll catch you later though! Take care!

Legulus

Laptop has been fixed and I haz returned :)

We had to resort to cleaning the entire thing though, so all of my software is gone. It'll be replaced though.

I thank my uncle for his genius <3

PrincessButton

Quote from: Legulus on 2012 Jul 09, 23:04:49

We had to resort to cleaning the entire thing though, so all of my software is gone. It'll be replaced though.

Yay! *applauds Leggy's unc*

Zygrograxgra

Quote from: Legulus on 2012 Jul 09, 23:04:49

Yay nuking computers!

Titanium Mushrooms
Are you happy yet?!

Lord of Madness

2012 Jul 10, 06:55:16 #12 Last Edit: 2012 Jul 10, 12:00:40 by Lord of Madness
Anyway to sum up everything from all of us...

Its good to see you home with all of us  ^-^

Iron Girella

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/dota2bronycommunity]Dota2 Brony Community Steam[/URL]         

Sign by Ritux ~ | Steam | You Tube

Go Up