Quote from: Zsaszz on 2014 Sep 09, 13:44:52
Spoiler: show

Karthus Ulti is so annoying >:O

Spoiler: Yea • show

and then there are

some champions

who are just so

mobile and high in damage

that they've been needing a hotfix for a long while.

No names though.

Emit, you mischievous little...
My OCs

Peace Keeper

Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Midnight Breeze

The Sims 4. Need I say more. Terrible, abysmal failure unworthy of its subpar ratings. Good thing Origin allows for refunds.

What does it say about EA that the ONLY good thing about their Steam knock-off is the fact that you can return their crap games?

MrEmu

The Wither...
It DESTROYED my amazing underground lab that had all these cool lava lights and stuff...I worked REALLY hard on it...
I guessed it would be destroyed by The Wither, it's WHY I made it...but I had some amazing memories to it...

Now it's gone... :s

Chromastone64

Quote from: Midnight Breeze on 2014 Sep 11, 01:07:23
The Sims 4. Need I say more. Terrible, abysmal failure unworthy of its subpar ratings. Good thing Origin allows for refunds.

What does it say about EA that the ONLY good thing about their Steam knock-off is the fact that you can return their crap games?

I've never played Sims. (except MySims years ago) I AM watching someone else play it, though. What's so bad with it? (Aside from the fact that EA made it)
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Midnight Breeze

Quote from: Chromastone64 on 2014 Sep 11, 13:24:49
I've never played Sims. (except MySims years ago) I AM watching someone else play it, though. What's so bad with it? (Aside from the fact that EA made it)

If you'd played Sims 3 you'd know. It's typically considered in poor taste for a game developer to recycle the same old content and sell it as a sequal. Well, EA/Maxis didn't even go that far. The Sims 4 not only offers nothing new, it has less depth and content that the Sims 3! I mean seriously, no open world? No customization? No toddlers?

Despite their bragging about the so-called improved AI, sims personalities are far more shallow than they were in the Sims 3. You can only choose a maximum of 3 personality traits instead of 5, and there's a much more limited number of traits to choose from.

And there are only 8 careers? EIGHT? Why is there no military? No law enforcement? No medical? No business? Were they just too lazy to write those careers?

I won't bore you with more of the reasons the game sucks, but as someone who bought the Sims 3 the day it was released I can tell you that the Sims 4 is a downgrade in just about every conceivable way. Why did they take out all the things that made the Sims 3 good?

The Sims 4 is just a cheap cash-in and is NOT worth the 60 bucks they are charging for it. In fact it's so bad it wouldn't even be worth downloading even if it was free. If you already have the Sims 3 (Just the base game with no expansions) I cannot think of any reason you'd want to play the Sims 4 instead.

Itty Bit

Quote from: Midnight Breeze on 2014 Sep 11, 19:18:27
Quote from: Chromastone64 on 2014 Sep 11, 13:24:49

If you'd played Sims 3 you'd know. It's typically considered in poor taste for a game developer to recycle the same old content and sell it as a sequal. Well, EA/Maxis didn't even go that far. The Sims 4 not only offers nothing new, it has less depth and content that the Sims 3! I mean seriously, no open world? No customization? No toddlers?

Despite their bragging about the so-called improved AI, sims personalities are far more shallow than they were in the Sims 3. You can only choose a maximum of 3 personality traits instead of 5, and there's a much more limited number of traits to choose from.

And there are only 8 careers? EIGHT? Why is there no military? No law enforcement? No medical? No business? Were they just too lazy to write those careers?

I won't bore you with more of the reasons the game sucks, but as someone who bought the Sims 3 the day it was released I can tell you that the Sims 4 is a downgrade in just about every conceivable way. Why did they take out all the things that made the Sims 3 good?

The Sims 4 is just a cheap cash-in and is NOT worth the 60 bucks they are charging for it. In fact it's so bad it wouldn't even be worth downloading even if it was free. If you already have the Sims 3 (Just the base game with no expansions) I cannot think of any reason you'd want to play the Sims 4 instead.

Hmm...
I don't mean to sound bias or anything, but that really sounds like something EA would do... It's kinda their thing, what with their sports title's infamous reputation. >~<
I've been personally boycotting their games myself, as I don't really like them as a company. They do a lot of... suggestive things for the industry as a whole...

Chromastone64

GLOB DANG IT, I
HATE
HATE
HATE
HATE
HATE
HATE
HATE
HATE THE DEVILJHO!!!!

(ignore the end of the vid. I am NOT okay with the Deviljho >:()
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Ramisha

When I have been creeping up on my target for 10 seconds to get maximum points for my kill and some guy just swoops in and takes the kill!! Not ok, internet person, NOT OK.

Firey

(This applies to ArmA 2 and ArmA 3)

When you're driving in any land vehicle...for 10 kilometers...(which is like...a 10-15 minute drive)

and just as you reach your destination...or even get near it...

you're obliterated by an enemy tank/helicopter/jet/AT dood.

All that time and effort wasted.   :l
(they also tend to get me by surprise...jumpscare bonus)    >.<
The pain of loneliness...it hurts...

Dark Hooves

again you must steel yourself and be ready for attacks from any angle or direction
<br /><br />everypony is capable of great good or great evil but everypony should be treated like their worth giving a chance<br /><br />My OCs. http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=6860.0

kindomhearts98

recycled bosses... I'm looking at you DMC.

Spoiler: show

Chack

So I finally have a snes, right? I get a few of the best games out there (Super Metroid, Super Mario World, Megaman X).
All of them. REALLY DIFFICULT.
All I do is die and lose my way in those games! If I'm not making progress, I can't enjoy them!
I really want to enjoy these games, I really do! But... I just... can't...
Wait for it...

Dark Hooves

i have beaten all of them using an SNES emulator only playing using the keyboard, i even mastered wall jumping on super metroid using only the keyboard
<br /><br />everypony is capable of great good or great evil but everypony should be treated like their worth giving a chance<br /><br />My OCs. http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=6860.0

Chack

Quote from: Dark Hooves on 2014 Sep 22, 22:19:43
i have beaten all of them using an SNES emulator only playing using the keyboard, i even mastered wall jumping on super metroid using only the keyboard

Well, that sure doesn't make me feel better.
Am I just that bad?
I at least managed to beat Super Metroid, and it was awesome. My biggest problem was finding out where to go and what to do.
Megaman X and Super Mario World, however... I can't seem to beat a 3rd boss in MMX. I mean, I know what to do, but I'm just awful at doing it.
And did I mention that I've never beaten a Mario game?
Wait for it...

waaaaaaah

Quote from: Chack on 2014 Sep 22, 17:13:07
So I finally have a snes, right? I get a few of the best games out there (Super Metroid, Super Mario World, Megaman X).
All I do is die and lose my way in those games! If I'm not making progress, I can't enjoy them!

Huh. I played all those on an actual SNES and beat them. It did take me some time though X3

Also, I HATE forced grinding in games
I AM FIRE AND WATER, EARTH AND SKY! I AM POWER INCARNATE! YOU SHALL KNEEL BEFORE ME AS A WORSHIPER WOULD PROSTRATE BEFORE HIS GOD!"
-Me

My OCs
Book Keeper - Sketch Art - Star Diver

Chack

Quote from: waaaaaaah on 2014 Sep 23, 16:45:59
Quote from: Chack on 2014 Sep 22, 17:13:07

Huh. I played all those on an actual SNES and beat them. It did take me some time though X3

Also, I HATE forced grinding in games

I don't mind all the grinding, these games are just too difficult for me to enjoy. Everyone says they're good games, and I want to believe them, but I just can't progress!
Wait for it...

waaaaaaah

Which boss are you having trouble with?
I AM FIRE AND WATER, EARTH AND SKY! I AM POWER INCARNATE! YOU SHALL KNEEL BEFORE ME AS A WORSHIPER WOULD PROSTRATE BEFORE HIS GOD!"
-Me

My OCs
Book Keeper - Sketch Art - Star Diver

Chack

Quote from: waaaaaaah on 2014 Sep 23, 16:52:32
Which boss are you having trouble with?

For MMX, all of them. My biggest problem is even getting to them without losing too much life. I managed to get through the Chill Penguin and Armored Armadillo stages, though.
Wait for it...

Go Up