Game Servers Are Now Open!

Started by Ellowee, 2014 Apr 18, 00:28:37

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

|Skittles|

Thanks pipkin, I think that was it

SweetMasters

I Can't log in my name Cuts off wile I'm typing it I Can't get past sweetm Help plz >.<

Pipkin

That's odd....copy and paste works for the login fields, can you paste your username into the login field?

SweetMasters

Quote from: Pipkin on 2014 Apr 18, 01:44:50
That's odd....copy and paste works for the login fields, can you paste your username into the login field?

Tat worked tym!!!

BREIQ

When you load the game, crash. I only enter to sugar cube corner.  DD:

========== OUTPUTING STACK TRACE ==================

(0x00007FF71BA8B97C) (loe): (filename not available): NxCreateCoreSDK + 0xd399c

========== END OF STACKTRACE ===========

**** Crash! ****

14kmangle

About how long is it taking for people to login once it is working? I've been logging in for the past 15 minutes. :P

Pipkin

I assume you're using x64bit client?  That client is bugged, please download the 32bit version.

Sorry.

Zach10002

Quote from: Pipkin on 2014 Apr 18, 01:32:42
push WindowsKey + R to open your run Menu
type "%appdata%" without the quotes to open your appdata folder
Open LocalLow
Delete that LoE folder that should be there

This worked, but you said that the 64bit download is bugged? So my next best option is to download the 32b

Cotton Stars

So yeah I was on, moved around, played ok. But fighting didn't work. As in I pushed the button, waited, waited, then eventually the action went off. Like teleporting, smashing the ground, etc.

So I'm told to now download the 84 version? Its taking 2 hrs for that one to download.

Pipkin

The 64bit version is bugged, yes

Quote from: Cotton Stars on 2014 Apr 18, 02:05:00
So yeah I was on, moved around, played ok. But fighting didn't work. As in I pushed the button, waited, waited, then eventually the action went off. Like teleporting, smashing the ground, etc.

So I'm told to now download the 84 version? Its taking 2 hrs for that one to download.

This was the same with the last OSW as well...the RPG aspect of the game is still heavily in development and it's very basic and buggy ATM

Everyone, there is now an actual Bug Report section-Please start posting bug reports and issues there, Thanks

Zach10002

Quote from: Pipkin on 2014 Apr 18, 02:07:49
The 64bit version is bugged, yes

I'll try the x86 build.

Thanks!

XxMockingbird

awesome nya :3

buggy as hell but works perfect i like ^.^

[font='comic sans ms,cursive']''What kind of party is this? There's no booze and only one hooker.''[/b][/font]

[font='comic sans ms,cursive']''The Key in turning people on is a girl with a lolita face and big

Mysterious Mr. T

2014 Apr 18, 02:19:45 #33 Last Edit: 2014 Apr 18, 02:23:12 by Mysterious Mr. T
Just set up Xpadder, and playing with a 360 controller is actually rather fun.  ^-^

Post Merge

Not sure if this is really important, but the download link for the x64 build that was on the last post is still there.

Siru

I have never played the game before, and I've downloaded something, but what shall I do that I can play could someone please tell I'm not a computer genius     :c                          sori my bad english

AslogJarvinen

I can not download game ...

Pipkin

Quote from: Siru on 2014 Apr 18, 02:26:16
I have never played the game before, and I've downloaded something, but what shall I do that I can play could someone please tell I'm not a computer genius     :c                          sori my bad english

Just download the client for your operating system(If you're using Windows I suggest the 32bit(x86),) or the linux or mac builds
Extract the files from the zip file into a folder on your computer, and launch the loe.exe file.
Quote from: AslogJarvinen on 2014 Apr 18, 02:33:24
I can not download game ...

What error are you getting?

AslogJarvinen

QuoteКакая ошибка вы получаете?

Here so D:  >:O
Spoiler: show

Pipkin

Try with a different browser

AslogJarvinen

QuoteTry with a different browser

^-^ Thanks! Yay~