Legends of Equestria goes to GALACON!

Started by SweBow, 2012 Apr 02, 12:43:58

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Trilight Dashie

Quote from: Minazumi on 2012 May 16, 18:38:12
Quote from: Trilight Dashie on 2012 May 16, 11:07:32
I'll try to get there tho it's over 500 miles   o_o

Btw. @Guys from US - you have BronyCons :P I was acting just like you when I was watching some of BronyCons and thought: "Why was I born in Poland instead of US..."

Zakopane :3 If I can go there, so can you!

Seriously?! So it will make two bronies of our nation?  :3 :3 Can't wait to meet you!

Why do chemists call helium, curium, and barium 'the medical elements'? Because, if you can't 'helium' or 'curium', you 'BARIUM'! Heheh."

Minazumi

Quote from: Trilight Dashie on 2012 May 17, 07:55:38

Btw. @Guys from US - you have BronyCons :P I was acting just like you when I was watching some of BronyCons and thought: "Why was I born in Poland instead of US..."

Seriously?! So it will make two bronies of our nation?  :3 :3 Can't wait to meet you!

I'll be wit the rest of our team, probably at our table or something :I

Trilight Dashie

Spoiler: show
Quote from: Minazumi on 2012 May 17, 17:59:11
Quote from: Trilight Dashie on 2012 May 17, 07:55:38

I'll be wit the rest of our team, probably at our table or something :I

Oh, well, I'm still happy that I'm not going to be the only Pole  :)

Why do chemists call helium, curium, and barium 'the medical elements'? Because, if you can't 'helium' or 'curium', you 'BARIUM'! Heheh."

SweBow

MoonsparkleSS

I live in Germany...
But I don't have enough money to go to Stuttgart  :'(

lanteanboy

Quote from: Nala Valor on 2012 Apr 02, 18:27:54
If only we had one in Quebec... I want to live in the us now... Just for more bronys and Bronycon or live in England just for that... Not enough brony in Quebec. With ponysquare, I counted 7 or so brony and they aren't even from my neighborhood.

well.... you now know a 8th one from Quebec XD and I am just like you for the fact we don't got that kind of conventions too....
we need to get more bronies in Quebec

Lusterless Nova

I feel bad for those of us who live too far away... But...
I live in germany. I already checked how to get there (max 5 hours by car). The first thing i will do when my foot steps inside:

By the way. Will it be playable for some of us? I don't mind if there is just a demonstration. Just asking. ^-^

Book Smarts

You were mentioned in a mrponiator video Swebow  ^-^

congrats

SweBow

Travius Trott

Got the tickets, booking the flight, I'm sure to go there. ^-^
I'm quite exited to go there indeed, and to see how many manage to recognize the character I am to cosplay, though the hat and cape will surely be quite the telltale for it.
But well, I'll have two costumes, one for each day. Can not wait till the event, I'll be brilliant, I say! ^-^

Oh, it would appear that I got some fancy title, Notable pony, now that's something that I had not expected to gain.
Thanks everypony, for this most brilliant thing.

Tekner

2012 Jun 23, 23:32:23 #31 Last Edit: 2012 Jun 23, 23:36:46 by Tekner
Quote from: Travius Trott on 2012 Jun 10, 05:39:12
Got the tickets, booking the flight, I'm sure to go there. ^-^
I'm quite exited to go there indeed, and to see how many manage to recognize the character I am to cosplay, though the hat and cape will surely be quite the telltale for it.
But well, I'll have two costumes, one for each day. Can not wait till the event, I'll be brilliant, I say! ^-^
Spoiler: this one? • show

or
Spoiler: how 'bout this one? • show

or maybe
Spoiler: this one? • show

SweBow

Oh btw people...

http://www.derpyhoovesnews.com/galacon-sold-out/

Quote13:45 - 14:45 Legends of Equestria - The eagerly anticipated MMO set in the world of Equestria is heading to Galacon! SweBow is giving you exclusive insights into development and has got some surprises in store.

Tekner

Quote from: SweBow on 2012 Jun 23, 23:35:28
Oh btw people...

Quote13:45 - 14:45 Legends of Equestria - The eagerly anticipated MMO set in the world of Equestria is heading to Galacon! SweBow is giving you exclusive insights into development and has got some surprises in store.

As the grand finale, you must SING A SONG! I demand it! >:O

Book Smarts

Sonic Heart

Quote from: SweBow on 2012 Jun 23, 23:35:28
Oh btw people...

Exclusive insights and MORE surprises?  :D

Also, a Jazz song would be nice If the song petition was ever into consideration  lol  ovO

Tekner

2012 Jun 24, 01:27:04 #36 Last Edit: 2012 Jul 03, 14:35:05 by Tekner
Quote from: Sonic Heart on 2012 Jun 23, 23:54:09
Oh we have so many goodies you guys don't know about. When you see the updates we've made, you're going to... um. Do ...something that I can't say because we have children here, but it really is that awesome :3

Trilight Dashie

Quote from: Tekner on 2012 Jun 24, 01:27:04
Quote from: Sonic Heart on 2012 Jun 23, 23:54:09
Oh we have so many goodies you guys don't know about. When you see the updates we've made, you're going to... um. Do ...something that I can't say here because we have children here, but it really is that awesome :3

Hah! You tricky pony, you! Can't wait :3

Blues-Music

I beg you please you must make either a live stream or record it for youtube!

SweBow

Yes, the programmers have been hardcracking down on somethings  *-* I hope we can finish one important one before Galacon (No promises but atleast we will show off the general idea about it. So you will atleast experience the 90% of that particular system).

Of course we will show it off at Canterlot Gardens too but Galacon will have the first sightings of it :)

Go Up