Bronies React to Season 2 Finale.

Started by Soft Fang, 2012 May 25, 19:32:20

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

snarfgsnor

hmmm, te be honest it seems kinda they are making stuff up to jsut say to acutlly make it. it makes it kinda weird, srry o/

avatar made by TheMysteriousArtist,and stardust for the pictures in the signature. go check thoose artists out!!

Sonic Heart

I LOVED IT  :3

The end was so funny! *flips table*  lol

really i dont care if they keep bringing more of this reacts , they are awesome and they do it for fun.

Chishio Kunrin

Oh god, Rainbow Dash eating meat. >A< Dashie! Don't you know cows and pigs and sheep are sentient talking beings too?! *Shudder*

And I don't care what anypony says, Vinyl Scratch's eyes are red. It... it was dark.. and... sunset.. so... maybe her eyes.. just looked not red. o_O Yeah, yeah, that's it. It was close enough. Someone actually took a closer look and said they're like a darker redder version of Rainbow Dash's eyecolor. Close enough, I say.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Night Pony

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 May 25, 21:36:16
Oh god, Rainbow Dash eating meat. >A< Dashie! Don't you know cows and pigs and sheep are sentient talking beings too?! *Shudder*

And I don't care what anypony says, Vinyl Scratch's eyes are red. It... it was dark.. and... sunset.. so... maybe her eyes.. just looked not red. o_O Yeah, yeah, that's it. It was close enough. Someone actually took a closer look and said they're like a darker redder version of Rainbow Dash's eyecolor. Close enough, I say.

It was confirm on twitter that her eye colour was the same as Rainbow Dash.

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

Lord of Madness

lol this makes me laugh... well everything makes me laugh... so as i was saying this made me laugh ovO

SOWTOJ

Solrac always has the best reactions.

tigrean

That was hilarious.  Finally know what Bring da lulz looks like lol

Rad Thunder

It was funny, but I really did shed a tear at the song 'BBBFF', since I am one myself. :'(

Sonic Heart

Quote from: tigrean on 2012 May 26, 11:44:26
That was hilarious.  Finally know what Bring da lulz looks like lol

His channel is full of videos of him.

maybe it was sarcasm and i didnt got it  >.<

Book Smarts

Secret

Seen some of their vids before, hadn't seen this one yet though but it was funny.

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Night Pony on 2012 May 26, 07:04:26
Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 May 25, 21:36:16

It was confirm on twitter that her eye colour was the same as Rainbow Dash.

NAYYYYYY! DD:
Oh well. Not gonna stop people from drawing her with red eyes. Headcanon, yo. ;)

Quote from: Book Smarts on 2012 May 26, 12:48:42
What is that guy doing at 13:40? :I

Beating up a cushion to join in the fight, but then his chair tries to eat him. :I

ShadowHeart

2012 May 27, 16:42:26 #13 Last Edit: 2012 May 27, 16:49:09 by ShadowHeart
i officially detest the guy who said: "for the solar empire!"
NLR! plz
he also told Luna to go back to her tower :l
NOPONY talks like that to Princess Luna!!!  >:O

Join the changeling herd, or she'll devour your love!

Link

[CENTER][/CENTER]

Chishio Kunrin

Seriously, though, I shall ignore that last part of the finale that shows Vinyl's eyes. In my headcanon, Vinyl Scratch is an albino, and that's why she always wears sunglasses and only took them off when the sun was setting. >:/

Link

I'm just glad they're not red... 0:)

That'd be creepy  >.<
[CENTER][/CENTER]

Lord of Madness

Link

What? Funny? Me? Never. I'm not funny. We're just arguing about a ponies eye color. In a cartoon. On TV. supposedly watched by little girls. How is that even funny? What? Funny? Me? Never... :I
[CENTER][/CENTER]

Lord of Madness

BWAAAAHAHAHAAA!!! IM LAUGHING so hard right now!!!

Go Up