What would everypony's reaction be if FiM reintroduced sea ponies?

Started by Book Smarts, 2012 May 23, 00:11:09

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Book Smarts

I never watched the other generations of MLP, but I would probably be astonished none the less, if they were able to pull off something like that

How would you react?

Night Pony

Sea ponies=more songs.You know what we think about songs,no?

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

Zaner-Boy

Chishio Kunrin

Could be interesting. Though, I really like the idea of the changelings being mutant flutterponies, thus perhaps opening up either no flutterponies or the changelings being the enemies of the flutterponies.

All in all, I... don't know much about seaponies, other than some people like to draw Lyra as one. o.O

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Lary

Could've been something great. But ya' blew it... Ya' blew it.

SOWTOJ

No idea, it could be good, it could be weird and awkward. I'm sure if this team reintroduced them, they would be highly interesting though.

Azure Dusk

Ozzy

Seaponies are awesome! I love seaponies, I hope they are reintroduced  :3

Book Smarts

I'm actually surprised, no pony has flipped a table yet  ^-^

Twilight Blossom

If seaponies where reintroduced, there needs to be an episode where Twilight gives them legs for atleast one episode. lol

Zygrograxgra

I'd rather not...
I feel like it just wouldn't really fit, mainly since they don't seem to live anywhere NEAR an ocean, so the only places they could be are rivers and such. Unfortunatly for the SEAponies, that's not sea.
Also, them sea ponies are huge, they look Celestia sized to me.
I guess I'm the first person I've met who is against the idea.

Titanium Mushrooms
Are you happy yet?!

Morgan Sententia

In the next season, Maybe the main six went on vacation to the beach and meet some sea ponies. That's my idea anyways other than that i highly doubt it.

BlackVortex

I love that idea! Seaponys are very cool.  They could be like mermaids and the main 6 go on a quest to find them. Or Princess Celesta sends them on a quest to locate them.
I will be gone until the pony drought is over... so find me on Feral Heart if you want me :P

snarfgsnor

avatar made by TheMysteriousArtist,and stardust for the pictures in the signature. go check thoose artists out!!

Crystal Chaos

Quote from: Lary on 2012 May 23, 08:57:06
Posting this because it was inevitable.

OMIGOSHOMIGOSHOMIGOSH! IT'S TEH SEAPONIES! *Chokes on the rainbows and hearts I'm drooling*

Quote from: Zygrograxgra on 2012 May 23, 13:03:07
I'd rather not...
I feel like it just wouldn't really fit, mainly since they don't seem to live anywhere NEAR an ocean, so the only places they could be are rivers and such. Unfortunatly for the SEAponies, that's not sea.
Also, them sea ponies are huge, they look Celestia sized to me.
I guess I'm the first person I've met who is against the idea.

They lived in practically every body of water, including rivers, in their gen. I think in one ep, they tried staying alive in buckets or something during a drought, but I don't remember very well.

Stardust

A while ago I wouldn't have thought it was a good idea, but that was what we all thought about adding another alicorn, too. So now, I say: Why not! I'd trust the current team to do it well.
[move=8][/move]

Dreadnaught 308

Hello, I'm The Doctor

videogamehunter

I never heard of sea ponies but I don't think  they 't sound right to me and I don't think it fits well into the show. However if somepony was telling a story I can accept that.

Go Up