Legend of the Crystal Cave (Jump-In)

Started by Nightshade Star, 2015 May 17, 18:23:41

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Nightshade Star

Hey guys! I was wondering: What if you got sent to the Crystal Cave?

Your reflection surrounds you, and you try to break the cave. It won`t work.

The last thing you remember is when green flames went around you, and you were sinking.

You were at the Crystal Cave.

Misty Fly

*Twinkleshine wakes up and sees strange walls around her*
Magic...

Nightshade Star

Where am I? thought Nightlight Shine as she made a light with her horn.

Misty Fly

*Twinkleshine glew her horn and looked around*
Twinkleshine : anypony there?
Magic...

Nightshade Star

"I am!" called Nightlight as she heard a voice echo.

Misty Fly

Twinkleshine : keep it together twinkles you been here before i think...*she said as she walked deeper into the cave*
Magic...

Nightshade Star

Nightlight joins Twinkleshine and finds a sharp crystal. She picked it up and flung it through the walls. The crystal hit the wall, but it dropped down immediately.

Nightlight does a facehoof. "This is tough," she said.

Misty Fly

*Twinkleshine jumps startled*
Twinkleshine : where did you came from?
Magic...

Nightshade Star

2015 May 17, 18:57:45 #8 Last Edit: 2015 May 17, 19:08:21 by Nightshade Star
"Well, I got sent here, too." replied Nightlight.

indigoEruption

Miru awoke with a groan, blinking and shaking his head head a little. He felt extremely groggy, and it took a while to focus his eyesight again. His ears flicked about, hearing two voices nearby, both female. Deciding not to call out and alert the others to his presence just in case, he made his way to the other two's area. He saw a light as he walked, and he picked up in speed just a little, nearly tripping over himself as he went along. He was on a rather intimidatingly sharp crystal ledge, looking down at the light source. Hm. The quiet male looked around, trying to find a way down. Maybe he can  slide down the sloped cave walls where there are no spikes...Yeah, that sounds doable. Assuming they're not outrageously slick.
But for now, he simply stared down there.

Nightshade Star

Nightlight saw Miru and gave him a lantern. "This is here so you can see." She said.

Rainboom Blitz

*chuckles darkly as I awake and I look around for the nearby ponies that I heard* * deep gruff voice* " Well, I guess that I'm stuck here, guess I should have some fun while I'm stuck here" I say as I laugh in a deep dark tone of voice

indigoEruption

OH GEEZE FLOATING LANTERN. He fidgeted in place, going 'tp tp tp' against the hard, crystal ledge. He picked it up with his mouth, just standing there now with a lantern in his mouth. Okay. Now how is he gonna get down. He attached it to his blue saddle bags, then looked at the walls better with the light reflecting off of them. Which side was facing him, and guessing where they would take them. Hopefully not to a poky end, oh no.
Finally, he made up his mind, and lept at a wall, facing it and spreading out his limbs in an attempt to slow his slick fall to meet up with the others. Once down there, he just looked around quietly, pupils dilated due to the dim lights, making his irises just a halo of dull purple around a pool of black.
His ears went up once more, searching for the source of the deep voice. His chest swelled as he held his breath. He was ready to defend himself if he needed to.

Rainboom Blitz

* sneaks up on Miru and grabs him by the mane as I drag him into the darkness as I start kicking and punching him while laughing darkly*

Misty Fly

Twinkleshine : hey! *levitatates Rainboom*
Magic...

Rainboom Blitz

" You wanna play too?? * laughs evilly*

Misty Fly

Twinkleshine : dont make me start! *She Tightens her Aura*
Magic...

Rainboom Blitz

* pulls out a dagger I sculpted from a broken piece of crystal* and throws it at the crystal wall cracking it a little* " there much better"

Misty Fly

Twinkleshine : huh?? *she teleports infront of Rainboom*
Magic...

indigoEruption

WHAT. Miru was not going to stand for this! He used his strongest assets and bucked the assaulter HARD in the chest. He might not be strong in the area he wants to be now, but at least he has even stronger legs than he used to. I guess this was acceptable. He began to buck about wildly in the darkness, his lantern not lighting up enough of the area for the earth pony to understand where he was. Either way, this fleece pone was MAD now. HOW DARE THIS ASSAULTER TOUCH HIM.

Go Up