OC Interviews #1

Started by Lusterless Nova, 2013 Aug 08, 15:05:53

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Lusterless Nova

2013 Aug 08, 15:05:53 Last Edit: 2013 Aug 08, 15:11:19 by Lusterless Nova
A dimensional traveler moves through time and space in pursuit of interesting beings. He wants nothing more than to sit down, have a chat, and ask a few questions over tea. He's a simple interviewer.

Why not let him have a chat with your character?

The idea of this is pretty simple. Choose a character of yours and answer the questions the way they would! This could be a good little practice for those trying to get into a character's brainy parts.

A stranger in a black coat which covers his face, moves to a table and invites you to sit there too. A cup of tea waits for you there, as well as some cookies.
And after a short introduction, he starts asking.

Please tell me about yourself.

What is a typical day like for you?

What do you do when you are not doing what you regularly do?

Where do you see yourself in the next 5 to 10 years?

Do you have a special somepony in your life right now?

Teal Turken

2013 Aug 08, 15:53:43 #1 Last Edit: 2013 Aug 08, 16:05:15 by Teal Turken
This looks like fun. :D
EDIT
I used my main OC, Teal.

A stranger in a black coat which covers his face, moves to a table and invites you to sit there too. A cup of tea waits for you there, as well as some cookies.

I'm a bit of a...traveler, at times. I enjoy spending time with my kids and my friends and my cutie mark is all about water! I'm such a good swimmer, I know all the lakes near and far from Ponyville! I live there by the way.
When I wake up I just throw some water onto my head which gets my mane to droop like it always does. After breakfast I'll go out for a morning swim unless it's a work day on the weather team. I'll return or sell off anything I find in the water and then relax in the park until lunch. Sometimes before the sun sets I go out for another swim, usually someplace shady.
I'll maybe go visit Cloudsdale to my parents' house or Canterlot. Canterlot has really nice prices on things you can buy in Ponyville, plus stuff you can't find. Sometimes I'm helping a friend or even the princesses on rare occasions..
I um...I guess I see myself still in Ponyville, maybe my kids are living nearby and my job will be working in the weather factory rather than the weather teams, or maybe directing the teams!
I do! Nala Valor, we're actually married now.

Flamestriker

Sounds really fun!
I'm doing Flamestriker and Dipsy Dye. Flamestriker's first, Dipsy's second.

My name is Flamestriker, I'm a firemare, so I have to go a lot of places, saving lives, stopping fires. There's not much to know other than that... other than I'm fireproof.

Wake up, breakfast, stop fires, lunch, stop fires, dinner, sleep. Of course some other stuff happens in between those in the schedule.... just not much.

I don't know... haven't had a free schedule lately, but probably sleep.

Same place, same routine. Nothing really has changed at all since I've been a firemare, maybe I'll rise higher in the ranks though. I just don't know.

No... no special somepony.

Hello random stranger, my name's Dipsy Dye. I love to paint, and make people happy using the power of art.

Hm... wake up, then paint for a while, throw paint at the thinking wall, take care of my pet chinchilla, Brush, and then walk around a while. Then sleep.

Um.... depends on my mood. Sometimes I go visit the many landmarks around Canterlot, that's where I live. Other times I'll just play with Brush or think.

Still here, having fun!

That's none of your business.... well, maybe.... Yes I do.
[move][/move]

Night Pony

Spoiler: Night Shine • show

"Not much to tell. I like the night sky and everything in it. I also have a sister who, unlike me, is a unicorn. We live by ourselves in a house near Ponyville. We don't get many visitors for that but we like the peace and quiet."

"Well typically I sleep during the day. The night time is when I'm up and doing things. Mostly I either practise spells or flying, whatever I feel like at the moment I suppose. Sometimes I see Blaze comes over and we hang out. I don't have a job so I have tons of free time."

"Whenever I don't practise or fail at new things I spend time with my sis. She likes flowers so I help her from time to time to gather new ones. Sometimes she gets me books about different kind of magic and spells from the library in Ponyville,which I read during my breaks, thought I don't find most spells useful. "

"As Princess Luna's personal student of course!"

"What do you mean special? My sis' is a special pony in my life and i'd be lost without her. does that count?"

Spoiler: Moon Violet • show

I'm a very talkative unicorn. I like being positive and cheer the ponies around me. I've become somewhat of an expert on that from my sister. She always needs some cheering up once in a while though she wouldn't confess it.

"I spend most of my time in the garden, taking care of my flowers. When I'm not there I'm either with Night or walking around looking for new flowers."

"I visit Ponyville since Night doesn't go there during the day and all the stores are open only then. Sometimes I get her a book or two when I pass that big library tree.  I also annoy Night about tiding the house a bit."

"Having so many flowers that I could sell them to other ponies who enjoy them."

"Nope."

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

Smart_Cookie

2013 Aug 08, 17:38:03 #4 Last Edit: 2013 Aug 08, 21:02:43 by Smart_Cookie
This arouses my interests  :3
I shall use Smart Cookie  ;)

Please tell my about yourself.
Well, I am a unicorn technically, but since my horn is broken, I consider myself an Earth Pony. I love to sing, dance, write, and eat ice cream. Oh I love ice cream so much! I'm getting ice cream after this right?

Well, I get up, fix my mane up so that my horn is nice and covered as to not provoke any unwanted attention towards it, and just do whatever. I dont really plan out my days, it just kind of comes to me you know?

Well, I do like to go to the spa, a girl deserves to be pampered sometimes. Other than that I just hang around my house reading a book or something, I know, so uninteresting

Hopefully doing something productive for the world, unlike now where I just sit around doing nothing

Oh I wish, maybe then I'd have something to do.
Hugs and kisses with a nice big cake on top,
~Cookie

TheCreeper3

Creeper pony (Wearing his Suit and Gas mask)

Well, I was a magical experiment gone wrong in the attempts to create a new reptilian species that had traits from just about every reptile in Equestria. I have no fur, 4 tendril, a lot of scales, and I LOVE to scare ponies.

I mostly just wander around the Everfree looking for ponies to scare, that  or I sneak over to ponyville to get supplies

I collect random things I find around the forest, some of the things I collect I take them apart and put them back together with other things

...uh...give me a second here...umm... Pulls mask off and let out monstrous shrill before putting it back on and sitting quietly

...pftahahahahahahahahahahaha
I have found both freedom and safety in my madness; the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us
OC's

GlassMirror

2013 Aug 08, 21:05:20 #6 Last Edit: 2013 Aug 08, 21:08:47 by GlassMirror
My turn!!

Alright then. Names Relic, I'm a DragonPony, I am mean sometimes, but not greedy like a dragon... I'm a carnivore, so I eat meat, but I will eat some fruit though. I'm 6000 years old, but I go by 21. My parents were royal, but became bad dictators. I read other languages... Because it's fun.

Well... I get up, help Fluttershy with her crazy animals, sleep, go on errands with Fluttershy, hang around. Mostly just the normal, laid back life...  :]

Sleep and tell dragons and DragonPonies what there supposed to do. As King i'm supposed responsible for everything they do... But other than that... Sleep.

Probably ruling as always.

... I want say...

:D

Nimbus

I'm totally in. This is Nimbus, interviewed on his way home for Hearth's Warming Eve break.

Nimbus nods and takes a seat, adjusting his dress blues and straightening his tie. "I'm Nimbus- a cadet at the Royal Equestrian Air College. My break just started and I'm catching the 10:30 train to Hollow Shades."

"In a word, busy. I get up at 0500, head out to the practice field, work through dogfighting exercises with Polaris and Storm Runner, and go over any updates on the Cloudsdale Meet to start my day. Once that's done, school starts. I grab a quick breakfast, hit Aviator Training School, get lunch, and tackle Fundamentals and History. After that, I head back to my room, work on homework, and hang out with Storm Runner and Sun Blaze."

"Sometimes I like to go outside and just go for a gallop. The campus can be really peaceful on weekends, and the view from the mountaintop is spectacular. I also enjoy flying around- that is, when there aren't flight restrictions on the college airspace."

"Ideally, I see myself graduating this school and serving in the skies of Equestria as an Aviator. To be honest, I have no desire to be some kind of flying ace. The Griffons aren't attacking us, we aren't attacking them, and that's just fine with me. I'd like to live near my family, in Hollow Shades, so I can watch my brother go through school. That little guy's the best."

"Ha! Maybe someday, I guess, but right now I'm working to stay on top of my game. A marefriend would just be distracting. Am I saying it'll never happen? No. Storm Runner's probably gonna hook me up with somepony sooner or later."

Shadow Mare

I'm Shadow Mare and I'm a Dragon Pony you idiot, what are you, slow?

Hmmm.................. *Spark: Candy candy candy candy... Carnival carnival carnival carnival... Spike Spike Spike...* :l

Hmmm........... *various scenarios of Shadow sleeping and reading dark spell books*

Not wasting my time talking to you.

FUS RO DAH!!!

Coffee Rush

I've seen one of these somewhere else, but not on these forums. I guess I'll try it using Aqua!

"I'm Aquae Petra, or just Aqua... I'm not really employed right now because of, uhm, something, but I do currently stay in Los Pegasus... I mean, in a smaller village nearby, similar to my hometown of Hollow Shades, again because of, uh, something. I was blind before, but due to some miracle of a magic trick by my husband, I am no longer... There's nothing in this tea... Right?"
"It's generally empty, with nothing really planned... Of course, something could catch my attention in an instant if there's nothing else that I'm focused on... Sometimes I write letters to family and friend, read, and I might, on occasion, practice a spell or two. My schedule, if you'd even consider it one, varies quite a bit sometimes."
"When I'm not doing what I'm regularly doing... Hmm... Well, I'll trot around town and see whatever might interest me, or I might go shopping for things... I don't really like draining ponies' wallets, so I often don't shop for whatever catches my eye."
"I'd most definitely have a job, but other then that it's a bit of a wild card... For all I know, I could be the richest mare in Equestria. Probably not, though..."
"Yes! I'm married to both of them, and they're married to eachother... It's a, uhm, love triangle if you will."
My OC can be found here!

Little Star

2013 Aug 09, 11:16:06 #10 Last Edit: 2013 Aug 09, 21:55:36 by StarSong
I'll use.... ME!

Well... Uhh my name is StarSong, most ponies call me Little Star. I have lots of great friends. I'm usually very hyper but I can handle serious situations occasionally. I've been told that I'm adorable and funny... But I don't believe that for one second! Singing is my most favoritist thing in the whole wide Equestria! Oh and I'm 12.
Hmmmm... Well, I wake up at around 6 or 8 AM and eat food. Then I take a bath and practice singing in the bath. Then when I'm drying off I like to dance and practice my dancing, usually that gets really tiring so then I eat more food and take a nap. Some times I go to visit my  best friends or perform in concerts, but I'm not that famous yet so only a few on the low concerts. Any ways, when I nap sometimes when I wake up I just read comic books or draw pictures. Then I eat dinner and got to sleep.
What what what? Not doing what I normally do? Oh! Sometimes I like to watch other pegasusususussses fly. I normally don't use my wings so it's pretty fun watching other ponies use them. We also go to the market sometimes and buy food!
Hopefully up on a stage! With tons of posters! Or maybe in school... I don't know. Maybe even married!
Mmmmmmmmmmhmmm! The wonderful Price the Changeling. Changelings need love too! And no, he does not feed off of my love or anything :/ I'm tired of ponies always accusing him. <3

narwhaliagames

2013 Aug 09, 14:30:03 #11 Last Edit: 2013 Aug 09, 16:53:53 by narwhaliagames

i'll do my oc sparky

well im a demigod i have 2 daughters i wield one of the strongest swords in all of equestria he rambles on and on about his accomplishments most ponies have tuned out
...there are no typical days in my life
prepare for the next battle
the same as now because i don't age
yeah how else do you think i can have 2 daughters her name is nightly
ay i'm no longer using this site

sorikuXIII

Gonna use my newest OC Zephyr

Not much to tell about myself being a changeling and all but just keep in mind that some ponies.. *turns into a random pegasus* ..are not who they seem. *evil smirk*

A typical day in the life of a changeling huh? I guess it'd be stay up all night, feast on a random pony's love for breakfast then walk around and learn some things about these ponies then report back to Chrysalis with a letter of what I've learned. What I am a spy after all.

I honestly don't feel obliged to tell you such things....

Hopefully if my mission for the queen goes well I'll have harmonized ponies and changelings with what I've learned. If not then I'm sure we could always just invade again since the last time we invaded we got expelled by the very thing we feast on. Pretty stupid if you ask me.

Actually I do. Her name is Starry Inks and she's a writer. She's going to write a book about me and her that'll hopefully change pony's minds about us changelings. If not then I'll always have her since she's the only one who ever accepted me since being here and didn't try to get me to change plus she's my main source of love whenever I get hungry...that's not a  bad thing...right?
Pixel Art:

My OCs

Tiger

Sounds cool o3o
Using the ol' Tiger Stripes~

"Name's Tiger. I'm a pegasus, as you can see right here." *points to wings*

"Normally I'd just fly around Ponyville, chatting with some other ponies and giving out random muffins. If I'm not doing that I'd be at home sleeping."

"Venturing through Everfree Forest. You'll never know what you find there."

"Being fluffy. Very fluffy. It's hard to trim your fur with hooves like these."

"Nope, and never will." *pulls out a muffin* "Want one?"

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

Gracie Sky

Gracie Sky eats all your brownies and smiles contently, ready to cooperate.

Hello! My name is Gracie Sky! I'm a Pegasus and I have green hair and I have a green bowtie and I like little animals and I like butterflies and birds too! I used to live in an orphanage in Canterlot, but now I live in Ponyville! I made something like an exploratorium and I work a lot there now!

Let's see... I like going outside and trying to discover something! Sometimes I find new friends or an interesting looking bird or maybe a secret cave! Although I guess sometimes I make a mess of things on accident while looking.

I don't know! My days are already unpredictable enough; I can hardly call any day regular. Um... if I had to guess, though, I do like going to the school and helping the smaller ponies discover stuff when I don't have any work left.

Uh... you never know! I don't really plan that far ahead, so I guess all I can really say for sure is I'll look 5 to 10 years older... I hope!

I think everypony is special to me, but if you're asking about a special special somepony... I'm still in the midst of discovering that!
Character Critique Thread

Have your OC fairly and honestly evaluated!

Dark Hooves

My name is Dark Hooves, I am an alicorn as you can tell. I have possesion of two god spirits inside my subconsious domain.

DH: I go to work which is teaching ponies the way of the sword.

DH: Studying up on magic and coming up with new spells.

DH: Having a class of master swordsponies.

DH: Angel's Breath is my wife which we have to fillies and another foal on the way.
<br /><br />everypony is capable of great good or great evil but everypony should be treated like their worth giving a chance<br /><br />My OCs. http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=6860.0

The Stars

// Eh, Sure, why not? I don't roll with inter-dimensional characters, but why not? :U

Price happily accepts the interview offer and sits down, awaiting for questions. The two young foals accompanying him started nibbling on the cookies as soon as they could get their little hooves on them.

"The name's Price, 1579th militia Vanguard, ex-Commander of squad #340 and now currently 1st Ambassador of the Everfree Hollows Hive, currently under the rule of Queen Chrysalis." Price says, giving his basic rundown of where his career ended up. "Beeeefore you begin asking me, Yes, a military commander IS In fact an ambassador. In all honesty, with my current career change, I wasn't expecting to be taken out of action so soon. Sure, I have authority to step in on subjects I see fit, but I'm currently reduced to shadow operations; No front-line battles for me anymore, but hey, at least I still get some action every now and then." He says, satisfied in that, but then quickly began to sigh and says, "Theeeen there's the other half of my job which involves hours of paper work in the hive, dealing with hive degenerates, trying my best to keep Equestria off our bad side and vise verse." He shook his head and aptly sighs once more, saying, "It's a lot more responsibility to rebuild an entire colony of changelings, but our race has endured much over the years, even given the toll of evolution on us. This, we can strive with no repercussions."

Off in the distance, there seems to be two grown unicorns having a conversation since the duration of the last question. About 5 seconds after the next question was asked, Price only took a breath before a fire began to break out on a nearby table. The ones who started the fire began scrambling around, looking for water.
"Well, for one, I sometimes wake up in the morning just hoping I don't run into my brother and sister's bizarre experiments. Those two usually keep things quiet around home with creating potions and whatnot, but when they start moving over to things much larger and they screw up..." He pauses, looking over to Range and Crimson as they  finally found some water and doused out the flames. "They start waking up the entire neighborhood-Quite possibly the town... We're not mostly known for thaaaaat, but It's a big addition to our town reputation."

"Well, family matters comes first in my book, so honestly, I spend most of my time helping out with the two little buggers you see right here. Other than that, There's... Honestly not much else I do, other than take on a few odd jobs for towns ponies to either get some quick dosh or, in some cases, earn a few friends along the way; hopefully It will earn changelings a bit more respect in the end if they have a chance to meet somepony who wasn't out to force them into feeding bags."

"I'm looking forward to seeing a brand new Everfree Hollows; No, not new, to move away from the hollows and move the changelings to somewhere more safe. In all honesty, the Everfree forest has made feral monsters out of us; Moving to somewhere more modernized will perhaps civilize us more and grant us as a member of Equestria. There's going to be a loooot of changes in 10 years time, and i'm gonna make darn sure we're progressing towards the light."

He begins to blush slightly, a bit shy on the subject and replies, "Well... I'm not entirely sure, but there's this nice young mare who's begun to take a liking to me. She's quite a mature one; intelligent and as energetic as the day is long." He smiles a bit, his eyes starting to loose contact with the interviewer. "She's an adorable one, too. I probably could make our relationship official... Bah! What am I saying!?" He says, cursing himself for the terrible choice and words. "Ah... Boy, I've made a fool of myself. Uhm, Well, I suppose that's... Yep! That's it; Uuuuuuh, goodbye! Come now, children." Price says, hurryingly picking up his niece and nephew, carrying them off from the abrupt and awkward conversation Price drove himself towards.
Heads up!

// Thanks a lot Tiger! :D

ShadowHeart

I'm Shadow Shimmer. I'm an X-Wonderbolt Academy student and captain of a new flight team called the Shadowbolts. I'm a little head strong and arrogant at times but my friends know that I'll always be there for them!
Well I work at Sugar Cube Corner, making cupcakes. You would think a pegasus would work on weather but I suck at working with rain clouds and such. So I'm stuck making frosting but after work, I meet up the other members of my flight team and we work on our routines together!
I'm usually sleeping in, exploring my town, or complaining to the landlord that the shower in my apartment still doesn't work. I swear, I have to wash my hair in the sink every morning because the shower won't turn on!
I see myself with a large team of distinguished fliers! I will be there captain and be leading them to fame and fortune!
Not at the moment but I did used to go out with Soarin'. We decided to go our separate ways though but we're still good friends.

Join the changeling herd, or she'll devour your love!

0jackie0

Not quite a fan of tea, Jackie pushes the cup a few inches out of her way, but wastes no time snatching up a cookie."Well, the name's Jackie Trade. Not much to tell. I make a living helping out my special somepony's father with his roofing job. I um... I like to eat and... hmm... I usually don't sit down at random tables? The cookies called me over. Who knows, these things could be poisonous and I'm just eating them willingly."

"Eh, work. Lunch. Back to work. Any free time I have is spent with my marefriend, actually. We just do whatever comes to mind, I guess."

"It's rare when my day isn't routine. And by routine I mean the same thing every day, not actually a schedule or planned set of events. The day just turns out like every other day." Jackie is already halfway through the cookies on the plate, relieved that the cookies weren't deadly. They weren't as good as they could be, though. "Well, actually, there was this one time that I... nah, you don't need to know that. It's boring."

"Hopefully me and my marefriend own our own place. Don't get me wrong, I don't mind living with her parents and all... Oh, yeah, I forgot to mention that, huh? I'm boarding with her parents. Money's tight and they offered me the extra room for cheap, so why would I pass that up? Plus, I get to see her every morning, which makes my day."

"I guess I blabbered about her enough already. Her name's Timid. She's amazing and I couldn't be luckier to be with her. She actually doesn't mind all my flaws, quirks and... um... my eating habits." She chuckles weakly, subconsciously pressing a hoof to her belly. "Well, looks like I finished off all the cookies. Thanks for the tea, though I do need to get going. Maybe I'll see you around or something. Later."

Nala Valor

-well, My name is Nala Valor, I just got 20 years old last month... That's about all I can really think about really :\

- I'd say its just a day at home. nothing weird or dangerous happens.

- about everything... Well, not at the same time but you know what I mean. I take a walk in the everfree, find something weird, anything can happen with me. I think I might be curse with some sort of bad luck to fall in the worst possible situations.

-I don't know... I think I would still be job-less. Hopefully still with Teal and that the kids be healthy and still in contact with us.

- we could say that, though I wouldn't say he is a 'special somepony' anymore. It makes me think that I'm still dating him while we are actually married and I couldn't be happier otherwise... Oh, right :P his name is Teal.

Go Up