flooding noooo

Started by hyper drive [HD], 2013 Sep 12, 13:48:22

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

hyper drive [HD]

here in colorado we are having some major flooding. my school just got cancelled because a river next to us got in the building. so we were asked to leave. https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=622201491152986 this is a video on fb. idk if its youtube so im not using the youtube tag.

z3nith

I live in Longmont, Colorado where the weather hit the hardest.  Several of us at ColoradoBronies.org have been affected in some way by this weather (I missed out on work because the roads towards Boulder, Co. are too unsafe).  As a result there have been two fatalities here in Boulder County and one down in the Colorado Springs, Co. area along with numerous evacuations and many more getting stranded in the flooding.

I've got a few videos that show briefly what this week has been like for us living in the Front Range, both taken in western Longmont.  Understand that we in Colorado are not equipped for this much rain nor are we supposed to see a break in the rain until Monday.

"Floating down / as colors fill the light / We look up from the ground / in fields of paperwhite / And floating up / you pass us in the night / A future gazing out / a past to overwrite  / So come down / far below / We've been waiting to collect the things you know"

hyper drive [HD]

i live in loveland colordao and its been getting worse here. lyons is just an island now. and all the water flowing from estes is coming here to the river. its starting to get close to my house. so ive got relatives every where

Go Up