Any whovians out there?

Started by krisser20, 2014 Jan 30, 08:37:16

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

krisser20

Just wondering. How many whovians do we count here?

Or, am i the only one?  ono
Allons-y everypony!

Midnight Breeze

krisser20

Allons-y everypony!

Night Pony

I've watched Doctor who but I wouldn't consider myself a whovian.

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

Pipkin

I liked the show up until the 11th took over.

I stopped watching it beyond the first 5 episodes of that series

krisser20

Hmm.
I think the show was better before 11'th as well.
I especially like'd the 10'th period.
Allons-y everypony!

Ryo_D_Disk

2014 Jan 30, 10:30:03 #6 Last Edit: 2014 Jun 01, 19:03:00 by Ryo_D_Disk
Allon-y

Teal Turken

This is the first time I've encountered one, let alone two people that didn't like Matt Smith as the Doctor.

Pipkin

Honestly it wasn't Matt Smith that turned me off Doctor Who.....I feel like the entire show completely changed after Series 4, and I didn't like that change.  The Doctor changing was one thing, but they changed ALOT....

But that being said, I loved Tennant SOO much more than Matt

Julius

I bring you air from my lungs. Currently starting S4! :)
Purr~

Jenzy

Quote from: Pipkin on 2014 Jan 30, 08:54:19
I liked the show up until the 11th took over.

I stopped watching it beyond the first 5 episodes of that series

Quote from: krisser20 on 2014 Jan 30, 09:03:30
Hmm.
I think the show was better before 11'th as well.
I especially like'd the 10'th period.

Quote from: Teal Turken on 2014 Jan 30, 11:59:55
This is the first time I've encountered one, let alone two people that didn't like Matt Smith as the Doctor.

Quote from: Pipkin on 2014 Jan 30, 15:12:13
Honestly it wasn't Matt Smith that turned me off Doctor Who.....I feel like the entire show completely changed after Series 4, and I didn't like that change.  The Doctor changing was one thing, but they changed ALOT....

But that being said, I loved Tennant SOO much more than Matt

Aww come on! Bowties are cool! X3

Ah Internet. Never change. Remember, opinions are just... opinions. lol

I guess I'm the only one that's enjoyed the amazingness of Doctor Who since the 9th Doctor (Fantastic doctor, but sadly only with one series). And it appears I'm the only one who doesn't have a bias on Tennant. Tennant was a good Doctor though. I can't disagree. Allons-y!

Watching every episode that's come to air had been pretty great and entertaining. Most whovians don't like change. It's like that with a lot of fandoms. But I've stayed loyal, continued watching, and the new series of episodes are pretty good! I'm still awaiting the 12th Doctor episodes...

9, 10, and 11 were all great Doctors. I might re-watch some episodes again sometime. I used to rewatch some of the 9th and 10th's episodes back then. Definitely one of the best shows out there! (:

Dream Bolt

I've only seen the 9th Doctor, but I liked the show. I'm not exactly a fan yet, but then again, I haven't been able to see as much of it as I would like. I do like the somewhat randomness of the show. Each episode is a new time, a new place. It keeps things fresh. Also, it's kind of bizarre, the type of bizarre that I like. The Empty Children were awesomely creepy!
Also, the Doctor is just such a great character. He's brilliant, but he's also so random and crazy that you are never sure when he's being odd or being brilliant.

(: "Don't drop that banana!"

:o "Why? Is it dangerous?"

(: "No! Good source of potassium!"

He's kind of like the human... er, alien equivalent of a cross between Twilight Sparkle and Pinkie Pie. :D :I I think the show would have been interesting as it was, but the Doctor really makes it great with his crazy personality.

NovaDash

*Raises Hoof*
In Face of Boe voice. You Are Not Alone.
I'm a Whovian, been one since the Christopher Eccleston days. Got every episode that is not lost on DVD (including classics). I absolutely Love Doctor Who! my favourite is the third Doctor John Pertwee but all of them are awesome! Cannot wait to see Capaldi in action!

Gouranga

Funnily enough, I found Doctor Who thanks to My Little Pony.
Back in 2012 there were episodes of Doctor Who playing on Bronystate before the show. That's where I was introduced to the 10th Doctor.

Rissian

I started seriously watching Doctor Who at the beginning of the 9th Doctor. But my favorite Doctors are The 10th and 11th Doctor. The 9th was great but I like 10 and 11 the most. I can't wait for the new Doctor's episodes though whenever they get finished. Day of the Doctor was awesome.

Interesting enough the first episode I saw that made me start liking the series before I became a fan was The Time of Angels. After that I started becoming a fan of the series and watching the rest of the episodes starting at the 9th Doctor.

Go Up