fluttershy
11 (52.4%)
rarity
2 (9.5%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Go Down

Master Masher

what if chrysalis comes back?
Hi master masher. master as in well a master at button mashing. i am a gamer planing on braving youtube as"Master Masher" what ever it comes down to. Still figuring out the kinks with the running LoE and my profile

Auder

Then we should get ready for a good season finale.
Beeple Boople

Master Masher

come on i just started the poll last night. don't make rarity cry. D:
Hi master masher. master as in well a master at button mashing. i am a gamer planing on braving youtube as"Master Masher" what ever it comes down to. Still figuring out the kinks with the running LoE and my profile

Master Masher

My predictions were wrong.

Master Masher

predictions are always with they're imperfections

Master Masher

i can't wait for season 8! :D

PoserPanda

A choice between Rarity, FlutterShy, or Twilight? I'm so conflicted!

I'm wondering if the movie will be canon, and if it will have the characters make an appearance in the next season. I myself, am anxious to see the Anthro cat meet up with Rarity and her pet, Snowball Opalescence.

Master Masher

she did not come back season 7 but she is coming back in season 8. I saw it commercials for season 8 and when the new ones were on.

Gumballgumdrop

I love season 9 so far <3 :]  >.<  :D  :3  ;)  ^-^

Go Up