Reminder: Legends of Equestria is now recruiting!

Started by Ellowee, 2014 Jan 27, 02:00:00

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Gracie Sky

I used to be on the Design Team, until I was relieved. I am thinking about applying for it again... but if it's anything like what it was when I was in it, I probably don't want to go through that again.

It's a shame, really. I really think I'm good at developing very engaging, original, and balanced game systems. I had a hoofful for Legends of Equestria specifically.

They probably wouldn't re-recruit me anyways. I just hope the game doesn't stray too far away from the foundations of Friendship which the show was founded on.
Character Critique Thread

Have your OC fairly and honestly evaluated!

Little Star

GlassMirror

2014 Jan 28, 23:25:49 #22 Last Edit: 2014 Jan 28, 23:29:18 by GlassMirror
Quote from: Gracie Sky on 2014 Jan 28, 17:16:26
I used to be on the Design Team, until I was relieved. I am thinking about applying for it again... but if it's anything like what it was when I was in it, I probably don't want to go through that again.

It's a shame, really. I really think I'm good at developing very engaging, original, and balanced game systems. I had a hoofful for Legends of Equestria specifically.

They probably wouldn't re-recruit me anyways. I just hope the game doesn't stray too far away from the foundations of Friendship which the show was founded on.

yea. I really think i'm good for the concept art team, and I bet that the team will get tired of me if I keep on sending them stuff...
...Plus I just realized that I'm doing a whole comic, so... Good luck to the team!
I kinda feel like Rainbow dash, cuz she trying to get in the wonderbolts, but they won't let her, and they know she's good.

Pipkin

Quote from: GlassMirror on 2014 Jan 28, 23:25:49
yea. I really think i'm good for the concept art team, and I bet that the team will get tired of me if I keep on sending them stuff...

Ah, don't think of it like that, determination is almost never construed as a bad thing, especially when going after a job...if you really want it, keep going for it :)

Puynsi

To answer the moderation question.

The Mod recruit is closed you can even browse trought the threads and you will see that its closed.

Mayapple

I applied for Web Designer about a half week ago.  I hope I get accepted~

djazz

I hadn't heard of LoE before the the open weekend, can't remember how I found out about it.  :P
I had very fun during the weekend and I made many new friends!  <3
I decided that since I'm a pretty good coder, I should apply to join the team. And now, here I am as a part of it!  ^-^
I'm so excited!  :D

Mayapple

If I may, djazz, how did they notify you, saying you were accepted, and when did you apply?  I applied for Web Development a day or two after the open weekend, but I haven't heard back yet.  I want to know if I should just assume I'm denied, or still wait.

djazz

Quote from: Mayapple on 2014 Feb 10, 11:20:01
If I may, djazz, how did they notify you, saying you were accepted, and when did you apply?  I applied for Web Development a day or two after the open weekend, but I haven't heard back yet.  I want to know if I should just assume I'm denied, or still wait.

I sent in my application a day or two after the open weekend, I got an email response from cerebrate 5 days ago stating he would like to talk to me to skype and when I'm usually available. And today we chatted a bit and I got to join :)
I don't know how much pre-knowledge you are required to have... I've been doing web dev stuff for almost 10 years and in my application I showed off what I've done etc..

Mayapple

I've been doing Web Dev for about 3 years, but I've been doing it intensively. I never got a reply back. :/

Equestrian Wyvern

Hmm... I know this is a tad bit late, but I wish you luck in finding new contributors.  Perhaps in some future round of your recruiting I will have to apply as this time around the Designer role application materials were a tad bit onerous for me.

Zvezda

I'd love to be part of the concept artist team, but I'm not sure I'm comfortable showing my face to anyone over the internet X3 ehehehehe.....
[glow=blue,2]#coolestunicornaround[/glow]

moonglow

well I do not know how they recruit the staff for the game and so on....

but!!

I been on devaintart helping people out with what I do know...
about the game how to get your log in user name and or down loading the program
and trying to help out with what I do know

guess I should also say I have been in the fandom for a very long time
since I got my first my little pony her name I found out later was cotton candy
and she was from the first set of main 6 ponies...

any who..

people been asking me if I am part of the staff I have told them no
but would like to

tho I do not know or can do the 3d mod stuff I can do other things
I am also what is know as a gamer girl and I have played many mmo or rpg like games

and I find the stuff in the game needs to be more use full
like buying stuff to mine with if one does a side quest one would need such gear
armour and weapons to protected or defend ones pony self

now I have and do play wizards 101
so I do have some sort of grasp of what  a good mmo on line game
that would be family friendly would work out right
but this game is still in the works I hope it does alot better there is alot of talk about
some one might pick up the game as a app on amazon but it just might be chatter or wishful thinking

Warglebargle

Quote from: djazz on 2014 Feb 10, 14:55:50
Quote from: Mayapple on 2014 Feb 10, 11:20:01

I sent in my application a day or two after the open weekend, I got an email response from cerebrate 5 days ago stating he would like to talk to me to skype and when I'm usually available. And today we chatted a bit and I got to join :)
I don't know how much pre-knowledge you are required to have... I've been doing web dev stuff for almost 10 years and in my application I showed off what I've done etc..

I applied for a server management position around two weeks ago. I have not received a response from Cerebate. I believe my application either has been denied.
I'm a part-server administrator/website developer/security researcher and part-brony.
IGN - Silver Skittles

SimK64

Quote from: Ellowee on 2014 Jan 27, 02:00:00Are you enjoying the open server weekend?

Heck yeah!
Quote from: Ellowee on 2014 Jan 27, 02:00:00Ever had an urge to help make the game?

That sounds cool.
Quote from: Ellowee on 2014 Jan 27, 02:00:00We are currently accepting applications for the following departments: ...
Here are some guidelines for applying: ...

Darn. :\ Kinda wish I had more experience.
Guess I'll be cheering from the sidelines. Woohoo!
Wish you all the best!

Scorpio97

let me now open the servers because I can not stand and I really like this game with pictures and video

Pipkin

The team does have musicians, I'm assuming they just aren't hiring for that department at this time.

Go Up