Hay hay hay!

Started by Cavatina, 2013 Dec 17, 00:08:53

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Cavatina

Whassup? I'm Cavi (also known as Miki to some), and I've just popped on to chat with awesome bronies and watch the progress of LoE's development, because how awesome is a MLP MMO?  :nod:

GalvinRoe

2013 Dec 17, 00:45:05 #1 Last Edit: 2013 Dec 17, 00:56:26 by GalvinRoe
 Hay-hay yourself! Come on in, and here: take some popcorn. It's going to be an interesting ride and I've no guarantee you'll ever get off soo, might as well get you comfortable right away! Since you'll be going through all these insane hills and valleys due to all these wonderful and sometimes insane ponies, we might as well get you comfortable! Stick your feet up, the hearth is always kept nice and warm and feel free to enjoy it.

I'm GalvinRoe, as a side-note  lol, a completely unimportant and obvious fact, I know, I know. Nonsensical to even bring it up, so let's move along. *I* am a conversation addict and RPer, as such I've the OBLIGATION to attempt and recruit you for the RP section of these forums. Happen to be an RPer? Well give me a shout if you are or aren't. All it changes is the topic of our discussion .

Personally I'm just here for the community! But, you'll certainly find lots of ponies around here who enjoy chatting and theorizing about the game. Look around in the 'LoE' sections and you'll find them. And with that I'll let you be lol, enjoy yourself and I hope to see you around.

~ Best wishes from your new friend, GalvinRoe

Proudy Hooves

Hello and Welcome to LoE Community! Enjoy your stay here and pick your way there: to be a classy artist or promising fanfic-writer or wise role-player or talkative and cheerful like Pinkie Pie and many other ways to be!
And if you want to play LoE then you have to wait patiently until the next Stress-Test! Now you can just look at forums and do everything you wish! But don't forget to read the rules anyways! ;)
Good Luck, mate!
Your friendly casual-ish russian-speakin' brony.
Russian LoE Veteran, being around since 2013+!
|Mint Kingdom proud member| |Team La-Vo-Chka!~|
#12YearsOfMLPFIM #BoopOuttaNowhere #ThankYouG4MLP

Ryo_D_Disk

Greetings and welcome to the forums and to LoE. Please check out the rules explore and have fun. There's lots to see and do and all the time in equestria to see it, there's Arts, Videos, Stories, Singers RP'ers and more so join us you in the madness my friend  ^-^

Weremetalwolf

Hi my new friend and welcome to the Legends of Equestria forum! I wish you to have the best stay here and make lots of friends! And most important HAVE FUUUN!! :D
<br />My channel<br />My DA<br /><br />

Firey

Greetings comrade!   :]

Welcome aboard! Have a great time here during your stay!   :3
The pain of loneliness...it hurts...

Go Up