The last video game boss you've defeated is now in Ponyville.

Started by Lary, 2012 Dec 08, 10:32:23

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Rayman

Shadow Labrys from Persona 4 Arena.
Ponyville might survive.
Sometimes when life give you rules you just gotta say, "Forget it. #Yolo."Also thank you Jenzy for the icon. :3
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=4521.0#new <- To those who wants to know my

HunterOfTheDark

Whats that I see coming from Ponyville? Is that....smoke? OH CRAP! Sephiroth, what have you done?!?
Dig the wax out of your ears because I've got something to say! He takes the blazing sun in his bare hands and endures the searing heat. A mans man sustained by strength of will. When you hear of the great Kamina they're talking about me! You'd best remember that.

bauccgia0

Iiiiisaaaaac...

*Stomp* *Stomp* *Stomp*

That's gonna take a loooooot of harmony...

Grizzly

Um... Nemesis...
I got to stop beating hard games XD Yeah Ponyvile is fine i think, he is weak againts magic.
The most common accident is the one noone expects.

Nightmare702

Fort Gandala's defense golems, they'll b easy since they're not in their right spirit clime to be invincible
~Deleted, wat?~

GoldenTerrabyte

Ganon from Ocarina of Time...

Judging by today's experience, this will NOT be a problem. I somehow managed to battle him as Child Link, and took him down with just a slingshot alone, aside from the final blow that must be done by sword. But still. If he can be weakened that much with a slingshot, he's no match for the elements of Harmony.
I'm back

Grizzly

Colossus #16 from Shadow of Colossus :I
Lets check our chances, we have a hmm, we have no cursed sword so there is no way to kill him, he is a stone machine thing enchanted by ancient magic (not clear what exactly the colossus are, this one looks more stone-like) so the elements are pretty much useless if they haven't got another trick in their sleeves. But then again just leave it alone and we're fine  lol

Rayman

The doomed bride from Catherine...Yeah we are going extinct  :I
Sometimes when life give you rules you just gotta say, "Forget it. #Yolo."Also thank you Jenzy for the icon. :3
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=4521.0#new <- To those who wants to know my

narwhaliagames

ay i'm no longer using this site

moonlight7starshine

2013 Nov 20, 20:54:45 #149 Last Edit: 2013 Nov 20, 20:56:32 by moonlight7starshine
the twins from terraria

juding how many npcs were killed and how many friends it took and how many poyions. and ammo mana and many more things it took. he also can go through walls retinazer shoots lasers and spazmatism fireballs. and those two work together not only that when their HP is down low enought they change their apperence and become stronger and faster

R.I.P equestria.

that moment when the people you rp with come on when your about to sleep..

GlassMirror

bauccgia0

I'm afraid, once again, I have to bring this to the table...

YOUR KINDNESS HAS NO EFFECT ON ME! PUNCHING SOUNDS!

Wheatley

Grizzly

Great War Tobi with 6 edo tense junchuriki's from Naruto Storm 3
... Ponyvile is in ashes, that guy is insanely hard.

tempest sequentia

terramorphous the invincible; still Rainbow Dash can use her demolition/sonic kick skills and he'll splatter all over the place.
"Always take a banana to a party, bananas are good!" - The Doctor

Firey

Colonel Arkady Kirilenko

From Battlefield Bad Company 2   :I
The pain of loneliness...it hurts...

HunterOfTheDark

Dig the wax out of your ears because I've got something to say! He takes the blazing sun in his bare hands and endures the searing heat. A mans man sustained by strength of will. When you hear of the great Kamina they're talking about me! You'd best remember that.

Grizzly

tehehe... Chaos Queen Quelaag.

Well she is easy on long range, BUT going in close is suicide ovO good luck ponies.

GoldenTerrabyte

The final boss in A Link Between Worlds...

Well, unless one of these ponies has a Bow of Light and can turn into a painting on the wall... Yeah, I'm afraid he can't be beaten.
I'm back

narwhaliagames

that weird geko arm chick from metal gear rising.......hide your limbs
ay i'm no longer using this site

Go Up