Fractured (Signs-ups/jump-in)

Started by SandFire, 2017 Mar 17, 16:29:52

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Aqua Fire

"Alright, Mystic it is" Mystic said. She asked the Mage, "So, what are these books about?"
Hey, look. I have a deviantart. Come check it out. My DeviantArt

SandFire

"I am quite sure i can track you all now essipically if what I think happened is right." The mage said to the male pegasus Lotus.
Turning to the one now named Mystic the mage replied, "I just gave you those to distract you for a second. Though you may learn something intersting from it depending on what book you recieved."
Part of The Kingdom of Roses

Irroro

"So, wait," Lotus #2 stepped forward, "What happened to us? Or me? Or who we were?"

Aqua Fire

Mystic wanted to yell, "WHAT!!", but instead she looked at the book, (the title no where to be seen/the title written is some kinda code). "What's this one about?" She asked.

SandFire

"For what happened I believe something here acted to excess magic or you were messing with something around here. Most likely messing with something. Other than that I don't really have a clue just theorys." The mage said thinking on what happened.
Turning to Mystic and looking at the code the mage says, "Thats a book on some temple or hidden treasure. Half of it is in runes like on the title and the other half is poorly translated. Good luck translating its mostly gibberish in some parts and cryptic in the rest."

Irroro

"So... Is there a cure?" Lotus #2 asked, his golden eyes searching the mages' (Mage?) hooded features.

Grizzly

Among the many foals running around the festival was a certain unicorn filly. She had light blue skin, dark blue colored tail and semi-short mane, her eyes rather huge even for a foal and bright red. Like many other unicorns in the festival she too had her part in the exes magical energy gathering in the sky above the festival, but she was too caught up in fun to notice. She had a saddlebag strapped to her as she ran around doing silly stuff, enjoying all the wonders of the festival.

As the lightning struck she turned her head only to see 4 brand new ponies, she thought for a moment and gasped. "Those ponies are shooting out lightning!" she thought and stared at them for a moment "But why?" she questioned out loud, not even realizing. She nodded a few times to herself and sneaked away from her mommy, being as silent and sneaky as a filly can be to get close to the group undetected, investigating what she thought was a possible case of party poopers.
The most common accident is the one noone expects.

Peace Keeper

Lotus #4 was silent for most of the time, but also very very shy, like Marble Pie shy but a tad more braver. His mane was darker, like took a dust off dust and sprayed it on his name and tail. He can't figure out why other ponies look just like him, but one a female. He continued to stand there shy and listening in to what might be the coming source of whatever was going on.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Aqua Fire

Mystic looked at the book. "I'll try." She said, opening the book. Only few words were translated, just like the Mage said.

LunarDusk

Quote from: Grizzly on 2017 Mar 21, 01:12:35
Among the many foals running around the festival was a certain unicorn filly. She had light blue skin, dark blue colored tail and semi-short mane, her eyes rather huge even for a foal and bright red. Like many other unicorns in the festival she too had her part in the exes magical energy gathering in the sky above the festival, but she was too caught up in fun to notice. She had a saddlebag strapped to her as she ran around doing silly stuff, enjoying all the wonders of the festival.

As the lightning struck she turned her head only to see 4 brand new ponies, she thought for a moment and gasped. "Those ponies are shooting out lightning!" she thought and stared at them for a moment "But why?" she questioned out loud, not even realizing. She nodded a few times to herself and sneaked away from her mommy, being as silent and sneaky as a filly can be to get close to the group undetected, investigating what she thought was a possible case of party poopers.

//Oh herro there Grizzly, been some time since I've seen you in rps  :]

"Kukuku...guess if we go by nicknames to distinguish ourselves. I guess I'll go by Aren.  ovO" chuckled #3
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

Grizzly

Quote from: LunarDusk on 2017 Mar 21, 22:14:20
//Oh herro there Grizzly, been some time since I've seen you in rps  :]

(( Yeah, its been a while ^-^ ))

The tiny blue filly zipped behind a tree, then in a bush before finally pressing herself against a wall near enough so she could listen to the, to her, suspicious ponies. She listened carefully and tried to figure out ther evil plot to take over the world, as her imagination already formed alter egos for all of them, among other stuff.

Gamepaw

Game continued watching the ponies as his nose got confused, the wolf could smell all four of them however they all smelled the same.

This confused the wolf greatly as without looking directly at them he was unable to tell them apart.

LunarDusk

After finishing that sentence, Aren fell silent as his eyes quickly shifted as if he was looking at something from the corner of his eyes.
"..."
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

SandFire

Looking at a clock the mage says to the whole group, "You should all get going the festival is ending soon and the guards will come and make sure nothing will be happening with so many ponies here. But make sure to  come meet me here tommorow."
The mage walks away seemingly disappearing around the corner.

Irroro

Lotus #2 watched as he disappeared, a brow raised, his expression unamused. "Okay. Well. If I remember correctly, that pony was the last pony who's stuff we got hired to guard." He looked back to the three others, a look of unease suddenly plastered onto his face. "So, this means we're off for the rest of the festival. I don't suppose this means we're all going to the same place... Right?" He smiled uncomfortably at them all.

Peace Keeper

um... I... guess. We are quadruplets, right? I suppose we go around together. Guess I can have some fun. Just... a bit nervous is all. I'll try to have fun.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Grizzly

The little blue filly hiding behind the corner poked out her head to get a better look, hoping she wasn't noticed yet. She rubbed her chin and wondered, why do the ponies look all the same? She gasped out, muffling her mouth mid sentence "They're clones!" she quickly hid behind the corner with a sweat drop flowing from her forehead.

Irroro

"I was talking about our home." Suddenly, Lotus #2's head snapped to his right, his ears pointing in the same direction he's looking. "Did you guys hear that?"

Peace Keeper

He softly responds shyly.

I... I think so. There's... a alot of sounds. I suppose its close to us?

Aqua Fire

2017 Mar 23, 17:29:45 #39 Last Edit: 2017 Mar 24, 15:59:26 by Aqua Fire
Mystic had noticed a filly was watching, but then again, almost everypony was watching. When she quickly hid as their darker haired one said something about quadruplets, the young filly hid in the corner, so Mystic walked up to her, but not very close, not wanting to frighten the young filly, and said, "Why hello there, little filly. What's your name?"

Go Up