Fractured (Signs-ups/jump-in)

Started by SandFire, 2017 Mar 17, 16:29:52

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

SandFire

Sign-up/jump in http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=16591.msg1013947#new
OOC
A festival was happening throughout the town. The fillies and colts were running around with joy playing and laughing all day as well as the mare and stallions smiling at the silliness enjoying all the activities.
Due to all the laughter and happiness, plus the large amount of magic being used, the sky became charged with excessive magic. Unfortunately, with such a tremendous amount of magic gathered and used accidentally, it struck one pony and was split into four ponies. Here is their tale.

========================================================================

Lotus was pulling guard duty for the festival by watching wares of the ones who are presenting at the main stage. Currently he was watching some mages items. Suddenly some of them started to glow and hum from the excess magic from the festival
Hearing something happening Lotus looked around to see the mage whos st running straight for him yelling something at him but alas Lotus couldn't hear him over the loud humming that was around him. Suddenly a light flashed and left over was the now dusted magic item and four silimiar but different ponies. The mage walks over and asks "What happened here?!" The mage said as they blinked the light out of their eyes as they looked at the pony that was now four.
Part of The Kingdom of Roses

Aqua Fire

Lotus #1 got up. She had no idea what happened. When the Mage walked over, she said, "Why, I don't know what happen."
Hey, look. I have a deviantart. Come check it out. My DeviantArt

Irroro

Lotus #2 groaned on the ground,  belly up. "Someone hold the stars still please."  He said with an English accent, sounding absolutely tortured as he held his hooves to his head, everything looking blurry as he attempted to blink the stars away. He grunted as he rolled over onto his forelegs, and he looked up at a blurry image of himself. He squinted his eyes at the image until it suddenly turned feminine. "What?"

Aqua Fire

Lotus #1 turned to see a male version of her, with a different cutiemark.
"Who are you supposed to be?" She asked, her wings flaring.

Irroro

"Woh woh woh, Lady," Lotus #2 said, taking a step back from the pegasus. "What do you mean?" What kind of a question was that?

Aqua Fire

"Who are you?" Lotus #1 asked again. "Why do you look like me?"

Irroro

2017 Mar 18, 13:29:39 #6 Last Edit: 2017 Mar 18, 14:01:51 by Irroro
"Why do I...?" He rubbed a forehoof to his eyes as he looked over the pegasus mare, her eyes gold, her wings grey, and her cutie-mark... His eyes widened in surprise before they relaxed immediately after. He grinned, an amused laugh nearly parting his lips. "Look, miss, I don't know who you are, or who you're supposed to be, but this place is not a part of the festivities. Now, I've got a job to do, and you," He looked her over once up and down as he walked over to where the mage was standing, "you're not supposed to be over here."

SandFire

"Now calm down" The mage called there voice muffled by the robes they are wearing. "No need to send any one away. In fact I think all of you need to stay here until we figure out what happened."
The mage than looks at the dusted item scanning it with magic and than scanning the four similiar looking ponies.

Aqua Fire

Lifting her hoof up, Lotus #1 said, "Who are you supposed to be, and why are you scanning us?" While she put her hoof down, she looked at the other two. "And who are you two supposed to be, and why do you look like me? Except boys? And darker manes, different eyes, and different cutiemarks?" She said.

SandFire

"Don't worry. Here read this it may be important. And as for why you all look the same Im looking into real quick." The mage said tossing to each of them random books. 

Aqua Fire

Lotus #1 caught the book with her wing. She turned to the pony with the different cutiemark and asked, "So, what's your name?"

Irroro

"Lotus Bellum." He replied, his eyes inpecting the two other look-a-likes. "You?" He said, now looking at her.

Gamepaw

Spoiler: Gamepaw Wolf • show

Name: Gamepaw
Species: Wolf
Colours: General base fur colour is a dark Navy (#453b66), He has multiple patches of (#8c73c9), longer, fluffy fur (#765fa7) such as around his (#5a4e86) hind legs or his neck. (#816bbb) Which are multiple shades of lighter purple (#7062a7). On the tips of his paws and his inner ears he has a pale purple (bba6ff). He also has a dark to light blue gradient tail and mane. Which goes from the darker (#42459a) to the much lighter (#7d8df1). He also has light blue eyes (#74d4ff). His pawpads happen to be a lighter blue-ish purple in colours (#9d94fb).
Personality: Gamepaw is a fairly outgoing wolf, not to shy down from anything, bullies and the like. He however does not deal with heavy emotions well, such as not being able to control his laughing, or his sadness and will try to hide this. He tends to be kind, fatherly or loving, enjoying looking after young or other people he is fond of, will even put himself in the way if he sees something he doesn't like happening to another. He also tends to very food absorbing, commonly seen eating some sort of baked good, mainly pie as his favourite.
However as a feral or a pet character, he is fairly helpless due to his chubbiness getting the better of him, he can also be scared or become afraid very easily, due to his large weight and general helplessness if he knows something will happen and he knows he can't get away or escape.
Physical Description: A pudgy wolf by no doubt as his constant snacking catches up with him, but it doesn't cause him much of an issue outside of his feral/pet form. Comparatively being a lot skinnier than the four legged counterpart. He is also fairly moderate in terms of height at 94cm, around 3' 1" in his feral form. As a pet, he can normally been seen with a purple collar on, however it keeps having to be replaced due to his weight and size.
Short Backstories: (There are separate specific backstories for certain universes e.g Pokemon, Fallout)
Feral/Wild: Being a lazy wolf Game got chubby fairly quickly and failed at keeping up with his fellow pack, who had eventually disowned him and left him to his own devices. Being the slow wolf he was he found it incredibly difficult to keep himself fed, as all the animals were too fast for him. He eventually settled for mainly grown things, such as berries or fallen apples. Occasionally having to eat meat, the only sources he could find are ones he had to find already passed their prime or those that required digging up.
Spoiler: pictures • show

Game having got out of a bag of forgotten food, heard a commotion nearby. Normally he would have went in another direction but something about the commotion intrigued him and he waddled to the source, peering around a stand to look in.

Aqua Fire

2017 Mar 20, 09:23:05 #13 Last Edit: 2017 Mar 20, 09:26:06 by Aqua Fire
"That's weird.. That's my name- Hey, wait a minute. Your an impostor, aren't you? That explains the similarities. And the different races." Lotus #1 said. She thought that maybe she should get back on patrol. "So, i got to go back on my patrol now, so see you guys later." She said, walking away.

Post Merge

( @Peace Keeper @LunarDusk You coming?)

Irroro

"Alrighty then." Lotus #2 said, watching her walk away. "Huh." He gave the book a quick glance. 'Fore he looked up, and stared at the mages (mage?). "So... You're just gonna let us leave?"

LunarDusk

"Not imposter, I assume but could be something else we not know."
An identical Lotus pony but with red colored eyes shook his head repeatedly in a daze came by 1 and 2. But by the time he was there he saw #1 leaving only to shrug.
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

Aqua Fire

Lotus #1 stopped, and turned around. "If we DO have the same names, best we give ourselves nicknames, right?" She said. She looked at her book(which is stopping her from flying away, for it is in her wing), and decided to read it. She flipped though he pages. As she read, she said, "Guess I'll be called, since I'm the only female version, Lady."

LunarDusk

"Lady?.... :l" #3 said in a gruff tone and expression
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs

Aqua Fire

"That or Mystic." Lotus #1 continued. She eyed Lotus #3 with a look  >:/ .

LunarDusk

conflictus nec divinos

OCs

Go Up