Dimesions (sign-ups)

Started by SandFire, 2017 Feb 15, 16:18:30

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

SandFire

((Story and dimension information will be in teal like it is here.))
The room lights up revealing a white tiled room with a glass room, grey runes surrounding it. The scientist began to walk around the room organizing and preparing for the tests each ruin lights up with a different color until the room in the center begins to buzz with magic. One scientist that begins to walk to the waiting room to get the testers for the new magic. Opening the door he walks in and says, "The final stages are being prepared right now. If there are any questions I will answer them now if not we will begin shortly." The scientist proceeded to walk to the center of the room.
Part of The Kingdom of Roses

Aqua Fire

((I don't know if we jump in or sign up, so I'm just gonna jump in))
Aqua Fire, a yellow pony with an orange and blue mane, orange and blue eyes, orange and blue gloves, and a griffons tail, opens her eyes, and sees a scientist. She gets up, and asks, "How did I get here?" She was now fully awake, and looked at her body, showing her Cutiemark, half a waterdrop, half a fireball.
Hey, look. I have a deviantart. Come check it out. My DeviantArt

SandFire

((In hindsight I probably should have put the sign up link on here as well oh well http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=16556.msg1012210#new ))

Super sayian pony

2017 Feb 16, 14:48:40 #3 Last Edit: 2017 May 27, 21:33:27 by Super sayian pony
((Hoi Im here :P))

*Sasha looked around the room the scientists were in*
((I might only use faces and actions with Sasha :ajshifty:))
*She then proceeded to walk around the room looking at everything*

((SShhh))

SCIENCE!!

SandFire

Shadow looked at the professor as he spoke. When he asked if anyone had questions or if they were ready to go she looked around the room at everyone and at the two deer's and a wolf.

Gamepaw

(No idea how to put Game and Violet there, so just gonna say they were trapped/kidnapped :3)

Game groggily and slowly struggled to his paws, failing to notice the small object slipping off the back, until it complained however.

"Ow." A small voice groaned, as they got rudely awakened by the floor.

Looking around the wolf slowly began to panic, not knowing where he was, quickly searching for his mate the wolf grabbed her and put himself around her as protection.

Thunder Spin

Thunder Spin was good at drawing and flying. She adores P.E  , Music and History, but her favourite lessons were always Physics and Experiments. Then suddenly, she disappeares from her house. She was teleported to a lab.

A scientist approaches her. She feels very nervous. How did she get here? Who was that pony walking to her? Where was she?

Super sayian pony

*Sasha looked back at the others somehow already managing to steal one of the beakers from the multiple workspaces, She then went back to the group and looking them over noticing other animals((O:)), Dropping the beaker, and walking towards the only other animals*
((Who they are is obvious :p))

SCIENCE!!

SandFire

((regular pones aren't kidnapped just volunteered for some reasons. The animals such as game are since they are wild.))

Hearing a loud crash suddenly happen Shadow looked at the doe that had broken glass behind her and walking to the other doe and wolf. Sighing she looked at the scientist with a questioning look.

Aqua Fire

Recalling what the scientist said earlier, Aqua asks, "Why are we here?"

Gamepaw

Game looked at the approaching deer, wondering why they were so calm when they were just abducted from their homes.

(Violet is around 1/3rd the height of ChubWoof, how tall is Sasha Deer?)

SandFire

"Ok so a quick recap YOU are all here for a testing of new magic. We are not quite sure how this magic will affect living things so that's why we are all here right now. Now come along to the test chamber." The Sceintest said giving a disappointed face at the doe who broke one of the expensive beakers while guiding everyone to the test room.

Aqua Fire

Aqua could feel her personalities trying to split, again. She managed to stay herself, and followed the scientist. She looked around at all the other creatures. She wondered how they got there in the first place.

LunarDusk

"[glow=black,2,300]Um, If I may, if this you are uncertain of the outcome have you a repercussion should this go wrong?[/glow]"
Being one of the group led into the test chamber Michael said while looking back. Despite her calm demeanor, there was a hint of worry in it getting the idea that survival could be almost impossible.
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

SandFire

"Hopefully nothing will go wrong. We are all hoping that this magic has little to no effect on you. Just know we have the best of the best unicorns to make all the countermeasures so that nothing will happen." The Scientist said as they made way into the place where the spell was powering up.

Aqua Fire

:s "And if they fail?" Aqua asked the scientist.
[glow=red,2,300]THEY BETTER NOT!!![/glow] A voice faintly shouted, near Aqua Fire.
Oohh.. But w-what if they do? another faint voice shouted.
'Shut up, you two..' Aqua thought.

Gamepaw

Game continued to protect his doefriend much to her objection.

"Aren't I the one normally helping you?" Violet stated, knowing of the wolf's issue with anything involving exercise.

"Don't tell them that, I have the intimidation factor." Game smirked, trying to look somewhat fierce, only to fail.

"Intimidation factor of a kitten." Violet replied back softly, looking at her soft wolf.

SandFire

"Come along into the center room now. Know there is nothing to worry about. Especially you! You cute wolf. Why I bet you can't even hurt a fly...Now then just keep calm don't panic. You will feel high levels of magic but the magic we are testing require its. Now than, take a second to prepare your selves." The scientist says closing the doors and going over procedures for the room.

Thunder Spin

Thunder felt like she missed parts. She didn't know why she was there, but there should be a reason. There's always a reason for something. So she follows the scientist.

Super sayian pony

((Am sowies about not replying DD: Sasha is prolly the same size as Violet Game :p))
*Sasha looked around once again before following everyone else*

(Im trying :ajshifty:)

SCIENCE!!

Go Up