The arts becoming Alive!

Started by SandFire, 2016 Sep 24, 22:33:16

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

SandFire

Certain events happen in such a way that magical things can happen. But when not regulated due to one thing or anotber can build up an cause it all to release one night. It just happens to be an a muesum that put up its scariest art peices for Nightmare Night. Some like treats others like tricks. The rest arent ammused with them and want out to be more and bring there evil on the world. It just happens that the only thing standing in their way is you and your freinds.

This is a jump in type halloween rp. The rules of course are standard loe ones.

Part of The Kingdom of Roses

Kat the skeleton

Brightnight:"hey dude look at this one!"
Undertale:"yeah that Is cool!"

LunarDusk

"....."

Somewhere along the everfree forest there was a small disturbance. Everything had seemed to be suspiciously quiet, almost as if it was deserted. Even though the creature were possibly hibernating....or something else. Inside the abandoned castle there were neat rows and stacks of paintings of the creatures that looked as if they roamed the Everfree but looked like they had a few additions that look more menacing.  The numbers so far looked like they would be in the 20s to 30s but had many more being produced as a nearby machine was exposing pictures like a printer. Fromt he looks of it some of the pictures in the paintings didnt look like they'd be creatures seen in equestria for example a few bizarre creatures with a symbol on their chest in the shape of a heart with an x in the center of it and 1 creature in 1 painting appeared to be a flower with a face.
From the looks of it, such a castle did stand out from its busy atmosphere contrary to the forest. Perhaps it could be the reason for why it was so quiet. A lone pony adjusted the placement of said painting in a neat row as he went through the last pages of a book. He had a black mane with a violet streak with sharp shaped ears. A mark in the look of a spider web ran across his face wearing a leather jacket with arm and shin guards back with a few explosives and a sickle on his back. Underneath the back of his split jacket were wings meaning that said stallion was in fact a pegasus.
"This seems to be going as smoothly and NightmareNight is just beginning. Hehe, it almost makes the trouble that I've went through to clear the creatures here all worth it. Let them experience true terror, the real scare, my army of warriors of the painting, the wrath of the greatest villain in the land!! Shady Risk!! Hehehe..."
"Ahahahaha!"
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

Super sayian pony

//Meh Why not?

Hmm...
What?
Its this painting
What about it?
I don't get it.
*Goldie the PonyBot and Happy were looking at a very odd painting that looked like a tall skeleton holding a plate of spaghetti*
Neither do I

//Lotta undertale am I right? So I decided to join in the fun ;3

SCIENCE!!

Kat the skeleton

//NEHH HEH HEH HEEEEEE!asriel for da win\\
-bumped into happy and goldie after stareing at a picture of some kind of goat but wearing a green sweater with yellow stripes-
Brightnight:oh sorry

Super sayian pony

!
*Happy fell into Goldie who didn't fall*
? Oh Its ok
*Goldie said to the new pony as she pushed Happy back up*

SCIENCE!!

Kat the skeleton

"So uhh where is everypony?"

Super sayian pony

I don't know? Do you Happy?
Nope.