The Journey (private rp with annosrules)

Started by waaaaaaah, 2016 Sep 18, 03:27:07

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

waaaaaaah

Amidst the screeching sound of rusty hinges, they saw the warehouse in all its decay. Piles of machinery lay everywhere, abandoned and coated with a thick layer of dust. Large boarded up windows covered the walls, though some boards had been pried open, letting the daylight shine through. The air had a slightly musty smell to it, and a steady drip of water could be heard nearby. At the far end of the wall, was a rusty shuttered door, closed. Three figures slept next to it, apparently unaware of all the noise.
I AM FIRE AND WATER, EARTH AND SKY! I AM POWER INCARNATE! YOU SHALL KNEEL BEFORE ME AS A WORSHIPER WOULD PROSTRATE BEFORE HIS GOD!"
-Me

My OCs
Book Keeper - Sketch Art - Star Diver

annosrules

Match steps up into the vast room, gesturing for Star to stay where he is. His fire's light danced around the room's every surface, though its heat brought match not even a sweat. With careful steps the golden clad pony marched forth towards the sleeping trio guarding the supposed exit, a slight clack accompanying his every step as his hard hooves and armor make contact with the floor.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

waaaaaaah

"W-What do we do?" Star whispered to Match as they approached the trio sleeping at the exit. On closer inspection, the shapes revealed themselves to be two ponies (a mare and a stallion), and a zebra. All three were wearing rags, and the zebra's coat was pocked with scorch marks.
I AM FIRE AND WATER, EARTH AND SKY! I AM POWER INCARNATE! YOU SHALL KNEEL BEFORE ME AS A WORSHIPER WOULD PROSTRATE BEFORE HIS GOD!"
-Me

My OCs

annosrules

"We leave," Match states firmly, as to reassure Star that things are going fine. Still, he moves towards the door, preparing himself for any sort of assault that the trio may bare.

Sent from my Lenovo YT3-850F using Tapatalk

waaaaaaah

Despite the closeness of Match and Star, the trio did not wake up. The mare's left ear twitched, and she mumbled in her sleep, "...it's time..."
-Me

My OCs

annosrules

Match moves past the sleepy three and to the exit. "Come on," he loudly whispered to Star, urging him to come along.

waaaaaaah

Star nodded, and made his way towards Match, nearly stepping on the sleeping stallion out of sheer nervousness.
-Me

My OCs

annosrules

Opening the door, Match recoils from the sight beyond the humble portal. "By Celestia's mane," he gasped as the stench of filth of both land and sky fills the warehouse.

waaaaaaah

"W-What is this place?"  Star gasped aloud at the sight of dilapidated buildings and smog that filled their eyes. He took in the boarded up and smashed windows, the rag wearing ponies that walked the garbage-filled streets, and wondered just how much trouble they were in.
-Me

My OCs

annosrules

Match took his first step out into this new world, a world wrought with the anguish of the impoverished and the downtrodden. His practiced eyes scan the smog-filled horizon, seeing the towering buildings and plumbs of smoke that choke out both light and air. "What sort of trickery have we come upon, to see a living dirge of society play out before our eyes?"

waaaaaaah

"I-I don't think we're in Equestria anymore..." Star said slowly, his mind racing. He needed to test something, but he couldn't do it right here, right now.

Sighing, he turned to Match and said, "W-We need to find a way to disguise ourselves, w-we stick out too much."
-Me

My OCs

annosrules

"Indeed," Match agrees with Star. "We just need to find some sort of store, unless you want to wear scraps.
"

waaaaaaah

Nodding, Star walked up to a passing earth pony, and asked him, "I-Is there a clothing shop around here?"

The stallion glanced briefly at Star, then walked on with a slightly faster gait. Star looked back at Match, and shrugged.

-Me

My OCs

annosrules

2017 May 21, 16:07:34 #93 Last Edit: 2017 May 21, 16:13:40 by annosrules
Match rolls his eyes at Star and looks around the cityscape for a vantage point from which to see more of the district and hopefully see some opportunity through the chocking smog.

waaaaaaah

Amid the smog covering the skyline, four buildings loomed over the others. Each one sported a massive, dark spire, that every now and again seemed to light up with an electrical discharge.
-Me

My OCs

annosrules

"Dangerous for sure, but they may be our best bet." Match murmurs to himself before calling out to Star, "Get close."

waaaaaaah

"A-Alright," Star replied, and placed himself somewhat behind the guard, wondering their next move was going to be.
-Me

My OCs

annosrules

Match's horn and eyes glow a stark Orange before erupting into flames that engulf the two ponies. In an instant the flames dissipate and the pair are atop one of the high towers, though Match looks worse for ware.

waaaaaaah

"W-Whoa!" Star jumped back at their sudden disappearance and reappearance on top of one of the massive spiked buildings. Energy sparked and crackled all around them, and the unicorn felt very much on edge. "Y-You could have warned me!"
-Me

My OCs

annosrules

"Better if I don't, these get a bit less comfortable sometimes," Match responds smirkly through a cringe of pain. "Now, where to go from here?"

Go Up