Open Server Weekend August 8th-10th!

Started by Ellowee, 2014 Jun 13, 09:53:42

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Rainbow Twist

here's the deal...

The first one is clear as day... linux if you have linux OS...

2nd is MAC OS machines (apple typically)

3rd is for those with windows 32bit .. (windows xp... windows vista 32bit and 7 32bit and 8 or 8.1 32bit), you can determine if you are 32bit if you open control panel and then open SYSTEM.... in the information on the screen it should show SYSTEM TYPE and if it shows 32-Bit Opperating System, then you are running 32bit, if it says 64bit, you're running 64bit.

4th is a torrent file for the 32bit version.... do no get this unless you want to attempt to download using a torrent client.

5th is 64bit version... again like the 32bit explanation check your version....

As an aside, 32bit can ONLY run 32bit.... however 64bit can run BOTH 32bit as well as 64bit without issues.

Neganium

Okay, I feel as though I am a few short seconds away from becoming violent here.

Night_Star030

Quote from: CapnAnderp on 2014 Aug 08, 01:06:35
Quote from: Night_Star030 on 2014 Aug 08, 01:01:36
Quote from: CapnAnderp on 2014 Aug 08, 00:58:22
It keeps telling me that I can't download it at this time.. </3

When to many people are trying to download, that happens. Sorry you are having trouble.  :c

Even though I'm probably the lucky ones, it is just taking forever for me to download. =P

Well I'm glad you are able to download it! I hope you have fun, maybe I will be able to play it tomorrow.  D:

The download bar has not budge for several minutes now. >:O >:O >:O >:O >:O

SickRainboom

Does anyone know what the "data folder not found" error is? I have everything downloaded, and even downloaded it multiple times. Please, anyone?

Neganium

I tried typing it in differently. It still says "Permission Denied".

What did I do? What did I do that could possibly justify this? I have no idea how this garbage OS even works! I don't know what that desktop thing they were talking about even means... I just want to get on...

Cat69

Crimson Pride

ovO The Server download G-Drive is bugged by download rate. Is it possible to unbug it? o.O

CapnAnderp

https://docs.google.com/uc?id=0B1o60j7ZruQpQXVUb0dObERySEE&export=download
Okay so i keep getting forwarded to ^this page. Do I need to wait on this page or do i just try again some other time..? Sorry if the link doesn't forward you to the same page, but it says "Sorry, you can't view or download this file at this time.

Too many users have viewed or downloaded this file recently. Please try accessing the file again later. If the file you are trying to access is particularly large or is shared with many people, it may take up to 24 hours to be able to view or download the file. If you still can't access a file after 24 hours, contact your domain administrator."
You can never cross the ocean until you have the courage to lose sight of the shore.

ChibiGrrl

So, I just download and extract the 32bit (3rd file) Windows thing and I'm good, right?
I have a 64-bit operating system

Neganium

Bolt the Super-Pony

Quote from: Cat69 on 2014 Aug 08, 01:15:11
How do I land? I'm a Pegasus.

I dunno; you're WAY ahead of me. It's taking so long to download I'm wondering if I'll even get to play by Sunday!

SickRainboom

Can anyone help me with the "data folder not found error" ? Please?

Neganium

I'm about to cry please help me oh please help me

Flutterflies

Quote from: ChibiGrrl on 2014 Aug 08, 01:17:35
So, I just download and extract the 32bit (3rd file) Windows thing and I'm good, right?
I have a 64-bit operating system

Yes. If it will let you download it. (You could use the 64 bit too, as nothing seems to be wrong with it, but whatever...)

Peace Keeper

Why is the chatbox not working on me? It's gone!!!
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

CapnAnderp

:D
Quote from: Peace Keeper on 2014 Aug 08, 01:21:47

It's gone for me as well. I've been trying to get quick and easy help, but that's out of the question..
You can never cross the ocean until you have the courage to lose sight of the shore.

LitzieCreations

I need friends on here like legit serious ;-;

Flutterflies

The chatbox closes during an OSW because there is a chat in the game, so the mods would instead be there.

CapnAnderp

Zsaszz

Quote from: CapnAnderp on 2014 Aug 08, 01:22:44
:D

It's gone for me as well. I've been trying to get quick and easy help, but that's out of the question..

It's most likely that the devs disabled it for the OSW, otherwise it will be too flooded and hard to moderate it.

Go Up