Open Server Weekend August 8th-10th!

Started by Ellowee, 2014 Jun 13, 09:53:42

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ReiPie10

Why couldn't they just say 1:01 AM EDT instead of 12:01 EST? Most of us didn't know the difference between EST and EDT, so it confused most of us.

alexandas

[CENTER][/CENTER]
I'm probably not here, but If I am, call me moon rabbits.
This is for you, guys: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=10581.msg878328#msg878328
:ajshifty::-3 (bloomberg)

Deimoser

it's whatever honestly ¯\_(^u^)_/¯

sonny_starbrite

Quote from: ama on 2014 Aug 08, 00:14:43
Quote from: Bro1997 on 2014 Aug 08, 00:13:20
Quote from: ama on 2014 Aug 08, 00:12:05
Quote from: Bro1997 on 2014 Aug 08, 00:10:54So, 1:05 AM EST. Correct?

No. If they are actually going by EST, then it's currently 11:10pm EST. The servers would open in ~50 minutes.

That's really confusing! It's around 12:14 AM EST now.

Nope. It's 12:14am EDT. As in, Daylight Time. Remember, "spring forward, fall back". We added an hour in March.

Ah yes, Daylight savings time.  There are some places in the USA that don't recognize Daylight Savings time, so it would still be an hour behind to them, since we're an hour ahead by doing the hour jump.  So it's already tomorrow here, when it's still yesterday there, but today was when the download was to be available.   :P

Taivia

_4z5Q

Just going to leave this here. Also EDT and EST is reeeaally confusing me right now. can someone clarify for me?. i live in Florida and i was really excited when it was 12 but all that excitement is gone :( still cant wait!

m2pt5

The LoE team is clearly running on Valve Time and it will be up Soon™.

Weatherboy1

Guys, They've always opened when it's midnight on the eastern seaboard of the USA, currently it's about 12:20 there, they aren't trying to confuse you. They're just late.

Bolt the Super-Pony

Quote from: ReiPie10 on 2014 Aug 08, 00:20:21
Why couldn't they just say 1:01 AM EDT instead of 12:01 EST? Most of us didn't know the difference between EST and EDT, so it confused most of us.

Wait, so it actually starts an hour later than we all thought?

RavenFang

Quote from: Guard120 on 2014 Aug 08, 00:17:26
Quote from: RavenFang on 2014 Aug 08, 00:15:49
idk where to download i went to the loe website but it just says im not able to download. I rly want to play  :c

don't worry, its not available for anyone yet. somethings amiss!  :o

well that sucks ill try in the morning thank you  ^-^

LitzieCreations

I hope I don't fall asleep by then  X3

Jarg1994

Modesty

I'm so hyped that I can't possibly sleep!  :D

Toast

Skyping with friends to meet up in LoE. So hyped.
You're gonna carry that weight.

Howitzer

LoE not working as it should? Submit bugs here: http://phabricator.legendsofequestria.com/maniphest/task/edit/form/1/
------->  Jurassic Systems <-----------

Teddy

Well, through this whole EDT EST confusion, I'll give them an hour.
If it's not up by then, then I'll assume something is wrong.

Go Up